Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hey DaiTengu, unban me pls

  1. #1
    Now with 39% more dicks! MrTroy 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Credits
    263
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Cool Hey DaiTengu, unban me pls

    Hey @DaiTengu,

    Howdy! From my 5 minutes of detective work, it seems like its been like 8.5 or 9 years since my account was banned. I am here to save CD, maybe. Or post twice and leave for another 8 years. Time will tell. Anyway, how about you be a pal and unban my original account? https://www.casualdiscourse.com/members/mrtroy/

    As a refresher (as if you don't think about this ALL the time): I was banned by gwahir despite winning the "who to ban" poll between me and simonj because gwahir was butthurt that the poll didn't go as planned. Now that gwahir is asleep, now is my time to shine!

    For real though, I was cleaning my bookmarks and found this one. I remember having some fun times here. Seems like a few people still pop in here and there and I would like to have my original account with all of its history. I can be less faggoty or more faggoty than 9 years ago, your preference.

    You may remember me from such avatars as: Guy falling down stairs


    Edited for facts.
    Last edited by MrTroy 2.0; 02-20-2020 at 01:29 PM.

  2. #2
    eh hedgerow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,647
    Credits
    919
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I remember. I don't remember if it's a good memory or a bad one, but I remember and am in favour of an unbanishment.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,544
    Credits
    2,821
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  4. #4
    Now with 39% more dicks! MrTroy 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Credits
    263
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    ok
    oh

  5. #5
    Deal with it DaiTengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    3,122
    Credits
    1,958,388
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I was going to, but it turns out I forgot my password and can't get into the admin area.

  6. #6
    Deal with it DaiTengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    3,122
    Credits
    1,958,388
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Troll

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroy 2.0 View Post
    Hey @DaiTengu,

    Howdy! From my 5 minutes of detective work, it seems like its been like 8.5 or 9 years since my account was banned. I am here to save CD, maybe. Or post twice and leave for another 8 years. Time will tell. Anyway, how about you be a pal and unban my original account? https://www.casualdiscourse.com/members/mrtroy/

    As a refresher (as if you don't think about this ALL the time): I was banned by gwahir despite winning the "who to ban" poll between me and simonj because gwahir was butthurt that the poll didn't go as planned. Now that gwahir is asleep, now is my time to shine!

    For real though, I was cleaning my bookmarks and found this one. I remember having some fun times here. Seems like a few people still pop in here and there and I would like to have my original account with all of its history. I can be less faggoty or more faggoty than 9 years ago, your preference.

    Ok, there, you're fuckin' unbanned. let's see if you remember YOUR password, eh?

  7. Likes MrTroy liked this post
  8. #7
    McTroy MrTroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,933
    Credits
    571
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTengu View Post
    Ok, there, you're fuckin' unbanned. let's see if you remember YOUR password, eh?
    Thank you sexy boy. I got my password on my third attempt which is pretty great for a 9 year old account. I did change the password just now because it was something awful. I am now ready to engage in some casual discourse with some old internet people. For old times sake, I changed my avatar back to the classic that I had back on LWS and my early days of CD.

    By the way I learned that I shit-posted so much back in the day that my daily average is still 0.7 posts after not posting for 9 years. Rounding up, I still post about once per day. Do with this information what you will.
    Last edited by MrTroy; 03-06-2020 at 04:01 PM.

  9. #8
    McTroy MrTroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,933
    Credits
    571
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    This feels weird. Like visiting an old whorehouse you used to visit daily 10 years ago.
    Last edited by MrTroy; 03-06-2020 at 04:26 PM.

  10. #9
    McTroy MrTroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,933
    Credits
    571
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Grape

    So, what has everyone been up to?
    Quote Originally Posted by DickStivers View Post
    I hope I haven't missed my chance to join MrTroy 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTengu View Post
    mrtroy is a whore
    Quote Originally Posted by benzss View Post
    when mrtroy makes a valid point about your posting, you should probably kill yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    This site was always meant to end with a gay gangbang. It's destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I don't consider myself a racist, but I fucking hate niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroy View Post
    Gwahir and I have this little ongoing tiff. He seems to have that with a number of people who think he is a pretentious faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    I'd rather fuck a child

  11. #10
    Deal with it DaiTengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    3,122
    Credits
    1,958,388
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroy View Post
    This feels weird. Like visiting an old whorehouse you used to visit daily 10 years ago.
    The same whores are here, and no new ones have come in to take their place.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •