Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Should I convert this forum to Xenforo?

  1. #1
    Deal with it DaiTengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    3,149
    Credits
    2,203,770
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Mystery Should I convert this forum to Xenforo?

    I've been thinking about doing it for years, and ever since TGO Posted on Reddit, there's been a bit more activity here.

    Should I drop the $160 and $55 a year on a Xenforo license? Or just keep chugging along with old vbulletin until some giant security hole is found and someone gets access to the database and deletes all our funny, sexy, unique posts?

  2. Likes MrTroy liked this post
  3. #2
    Strangle Hazard thank mr skeltal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    5,307
    Credits
    7,213
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    don't change a thing sweetheart

  4. #3
    eh hedgerow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,667
    Credits
    958
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I mean it largely depends how you feel about taxidermy.

  5. #4
    McTroy MrTroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    THE BEEF
    Posts
    2,986
    Credits
    822
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I have a feeling that this little spike will taper off into the "usual levels" (i.e, me shitposting every few weeks), so it would probably be a waste of $160.

    Let's face it, we aren't getting new members. I am convinced that Archie King is an alt for somebody, otherwise that is a new member? Maybe if we can get the ball rolling with some decent activity from the corpses that left maybe? I think it depends on your goal. If its to get the oldfags back in play its probably better for the forum to look as old as possible. If you are trying to attract new blood, then yes, something that doesn't look like 2003 would be better suited.

    Maybe if we charge :20bux: instead of :10bux:?
    Last edited by MrTroy; 05-04-2021 at 10:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickStivers View Post
    I hope I haven't missed my chance to join MrTroy 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTengu View Post
    mrtroy is a whore
    Quote Originally Posted by benzss View Post
    when mrtroy makes a valid point about your posting, you should probably kill yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    This site was always meant to end with a gay gangbang. It's destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I don't consider myself a racist, but I fucking hate niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroy View Post
    Gwahir and I have this little ongoing tiff. He seems to have that with a number of people who think he is a pretentious faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    I'd rather fuck a child

  6. #5
    McTroy MrTroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    THE BEEF
    Posts
    2,986
    Credits
    822
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroy View Post
    I have a feeling that this little spike will taper off into the "usual levels" (i.e, me shitposting every few weeks), so it would probably be a waste of $160.
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by DickStivers View Post
    I hope I haven't missed my chance to join MrTroy 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTengu View Post
    mrtroy is a whore
    Quote Originally Posted by benzss View Post
    when mrtroy makes a valid point about your posting, you should probably kill yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    This site was always meant to end with a gay gangbang. It's destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I don't consider myself a racist, but I fucking hate niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroy View Post
    Gwahir and I have this little ongoing tiff. He seems to have that with a number of people who think he is a pretentious faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    I'd rather fuck a child

  7. #6
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,569
    Credits
    3,821
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hedgerow View Post
    I mean it largely depends how you feel about taxidermy.
    hey hydro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

Similar Threads

  1. What is this forum?
    By DaiTengu in forum S-Mart
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 04:51 PM
  2. Art forum..?
    By Woofness in forum Suggestions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 09:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •