Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 253

Thread: Dreams

  1. #41
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    yeah i know

    i needed to fix it up, wasn't expecting a ninja response
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    yeah obviously we'd all suck our alternate universe dicks there was never any question about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear
    I don't know if Obama did anything to make that happen, but I do know that he didn't do anything to stop me from blaming him.

  2. #42
    cowabunga
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,418
    Credits
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    its what the fuck i do
    I got my allowance but I spent it all on ice cream

  3. #43
    cowabunga
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,418
    Credits
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    your whole argument is based off of this sentence:

    This can generally be overcome.
    if you can cite me some form of evidence that proves that humans can "generally" overcome the transition of knowledge from unconscious to conscious i will concede my efforts and thank you for the enlightenment
    I got my allowance but I spent it all on ice cream

  4. #44
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faesce View Post
    your whole argument is based off of this sentence:



    if you can cite me some form of evidence that proves that humans can "generally" overcome the transition of knowledge from unconscious to conscious i will concede my efforts and thank you for the enlightenment
    It's called writing down your dreams when you wake up.

    You miss a lot at first, but you do hold on to the key events, characters and symbols as well as basic plot. This is what storytelling is in the first place.

    The more you do it, the more you remember your dreams, but the longer you take from the moment you woke up to writing it down, the more it slips away.

    a similar event occurs when you experience things consciously, but the memory loss occurs over a larger time frame, and it is just as prone to embellishment as dream recollection/recording.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    yeah obviously we'd all suck our alternate universe dicks there was never any question about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear
    I don't know if Obama did anything to make that happen, but I do know that he didn't do anything to stop me from blaming him.

  5. #45
    cowabunga
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,418
    Credits
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    my entire thesis is that dreamtelling is not a scientific thing and should be treated as "embellished" storytelling

    i feel as though i have mistakenly thought you were arguing against my stance
    I got my allowance but I spent it all on ice cream

  6. #46
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faesce View Post
    my entire thesis is that dreamtelling is not a scientific thing and should be treated as "embellished" storytelling

    i feel as though i have mistakenly thought you were arguing against my stance
    Yeah, I'm not calling it scientific, I suppose. I'm just saying you can remember the gist of it (if you write it down) and the smaller details (which are only flavour anyways) get made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    yeah obviously we'd all suck our alternate universe dicks there was never any question about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear
    I don't know if Obama did anything to make that happen, but I do know that he didn't do anything to stop me from blaming him.

  7. #47
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I lost this somewhere, but I had a dream where I was trapped in an apartment and I was trying to figure out where I was. The whole room was in black and white. There was a standard 88-key piano in the room with open pages on the stand, but instead of music there were eyes with heavily stylized lashes that vaguely resembled peacock feathers. The patterns shifted every time I looked away and looked back again. Occasionally I would see a little movement there, but the stylization was generally unmoving. The eyes were blue and the only colour at all in the room. I go into this much detail because I realized the piano was a deity of some sort because we were communicating. I would ask questions trying to figure out where I was and the deity would answer by emoting with its eyes. I understood it perfectly, of course.

    Eventually, I came to understand that there was a neighbour next door with a troubling secret. The piano let me out of the room (which was apparently a 1 room bungalow in suburbia) and I stepped outside. I realized that there was still colour, but there was something next door that was stealing it. It had an aura of influence that stretched to the edge of the neighbouring properties, but no further. Everything beyond that point was colourful. I went into the neighbour's house and met an old man who told me about his relation (brother, nephew? can't remember). The old man was ancient and almost blind, but took me into the living room where there was an immense pit in the floor that was pitch black and seemed bottomless. A vague spot of white could be seen moving around in the distance below.

    I leapt into the pit, which I could tell was the source of the aura. I wanted to see what was causing it, and probably try to fix it. The closer I got to the spot, the larger it grew until it was a giant 100' tall (easily held me in the palm of his hand, which was wide enough for me to lie down in from end to end and be close to having my feet hang over the sides). The giant was a naked man with a bald spot, but long hair hanging off it. His face was deformed and only a little angry looking, with thick, long eyebrows that jutted from it and moles with long ropes poking out of it. It brought me up to it's face and I could smell its terrible breath.

    then I woke up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    yeah obviously we'd all suck our alternate universe dicks there was never any question about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear
    I don't know if Obama did anything to make that happen, but I do know that he didn't do anything to stop me from blaming him.

  8. #48
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,025
    Credits
    3,258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faesce View Post
    the reason i am empathetic with simonj's dislike of dream recollection is because i am of the belief that one can not directly transfer a dream onto paper without fabricating or embellishing various parts of said dream therefore ruining the integrity
    I can confirm this isn't true, as this thought has crossed my mind before and I'm very careful not to do this.
    If I can't remember certain parts I will just write down the dream as I remember, which often means it sounds very disjointed and not flowing well, but at least I didn't fabricate or embellish.
    Andy says:
    prince of persia is more skill than hack and slash
    ShitFace says:
    i dont think skill is a genre of game lol
    Andy says:
    of course it is you have seen the crystal maze havnt you?
    he says what next a skill physical mental?


    Blind people don't see black, they see the same thing you see out of your elbow - VengfulScars

  9. #49
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,881
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    coq your dreams point you out to be the most pretentious asshole in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

  10. #50
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,025
    Credits
    3,258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faesce View Post
    your whole argument is based off of this sentence:



    if you can cite me some form of evidence that proves that humans can "generally" overcome the transition of knowledge from unconscious to conscious i will concede my efforts and thank you for the enlightenment
    Its not exactly evidence but many people have learnt to remember their dreams, which is a form of what you said basically I think.

    Read these.
    http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/article/remember-dreams

    http://www.wikihow.com/Remember-Dreams

    and a less professional looking website but still good stuff
    http://www.knowledgehound.com/khhow2...ber_dreams.htm

    I did all this years ago and it worked for me. I haven't always been able to remember my dreams so well.


    edit: also no I don't think so simon, I'm guessing his dreams just went into a lot of detail and he's describing it. I've had dreams that do similar, I find it wierd, as its almost real to be honest. But it is interesting, and I enjoyed reading coqs dreams.
    Last edited by ShitFace; 03-02-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    Andy says:
    prince of persia is more skill than hack and slash
    ShitFace says:
    i dont think skill is a genre of game lol
    Andy says:
    of course it is you have seen the crystal maze havnt you?
    he says what next a skill physical mental?


    Blind people don't see black, they see the same thing you see out of your elbow - VengfulScars

  11. #51
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    coq your dreams point you out to be the most pretentious asshole in the world
    i'm pretty sure your bias would give you that impression regardless of what i say
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    yeah obviously we'd all suck our alternate universe dicks there was never any question about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear
    I don't know if Obama did anything to make that happen, but I do know that he didn't do anything to stop me from blaming him.

  12. #52
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,881
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Not really. Not that that bias doesn't exist, I just don't think applies here.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

  13. #53
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,881
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Although, really, saying something is "too pretentious" is like pretension squared.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

  14. #54
    mutton mutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,707
    Credits
    2,326
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    i disagree; coq's dreams make him the second most interesting man in the world

  15. #55
    cowabunga
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,418
    Credits
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I got my allowance but I spent it all on ice cream

  16. #56
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faesce View Post
    He can speak Russian... in French.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    yeah obviously we'd all suck our alternate universe dicks there was never any question about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear
    I don't know if Obama did anything to make that happen, but I do know that he didn't do anything to stop me from blaming him.

  17. #57
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,025
    Credits
    3,258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Last night I don't remember much now, should have posted earlier really.
    I do remember I got given a suit of armour though and I wa wearing it and then got given a rather shitly made broadsword but it was cool. Then I woke up.
    Andy says:
    prince of persia is more skill than hack and slash
    ShitFace says:
    i dont think skill is a genre of game lol
    Andy says:
    of course it is you have seen the crystal maze havnt you?
    he says what next a skill physical mental?


    Blind people don't see black, they see the same thing you see out of your elbow - VengfulScars

  18. #58
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,881
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    All the dreams I've had lately have involved being back at school for whatever reason. Sometimes at the age I am now, sometimes at school age. Fuck that.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

  19. #59
    =========== KT.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    9,110
    Credits
    3,779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    This isn't really a dream but I woke up today with a certain song in my head. (A song from FFR. I played right before going to bed.)

  20. #60
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,025
    Credits
    3,258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Ok last nights dream was a little all over the place. Didn't really link too well but here goes.
    I was sharing a house with one of my current housemate, it was like we had just moved in, but then I realised we were actually just living with my dad and 2 bros in one of our old houses.
    It was at this point I started hearing this loud banging, I look outside the window an I see this football coming at the wall from miles away (if anyones seen shoalin soccer, it was like that scene where he's kicking the ball against a wall from a long way away) but I couldn't see who was doing it.

    Next thing I know I'm sat in a classroom with one of my housemates and some school friends from secondary school. It was a classroom from a primary school I went to though. I was also my current age not school age which was wierd. We were learning programming basics, and the class wasn't really listening. I was talking to the class. The teachers assistant was some ridiculously hot foreign woman, not sure what country, maybe Indian. Anyway, I, for some reason, sniffed loudly/obnoxiously and the teacher picked up on it and ordered everyone to tear up thier solutions and he was going to give the another task as punishment. Everyone moans. I stand up and protest, saying that i was just sniffing. After a while he settles down and asks to see my solution. I explained it to him, it was just a basic database with two tables lol.
    That's when I woke up.


    Oh there was a cat running around my house as well but it wasn't our c
    at irl it was a diff one, it also had retarded eyes that pointed outwards. I didn't know its name but I knew that I loved it and played with it a little.
    Andy says:
    prince of persia is more skill than hack and slash
    ShitFace says:
    i dont think skill is a genre of game lol
    Andy says:
    of course it is you have seen the crystal maze havnt you?
    he says what next a skill physical mental?


    Blind people don't see black, they see the same thing you see out of your elbow - VengfulScars

  21. #61
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,025
    Credits
    3,258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    God longest post ever from phone.
    Andy says:
    prince of persia is more skill than hack and slash
    ShitFace says:
    i dont think skill is a genre of game lol
    Andy says:
    of course it is you have seen the crystal maze havnt you?
    he says what next a skill physical mental?


    Blind people don't see black, they see the same thing you see out of your elbow - VengfulScars

  22. #62
    =========== KT.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    9,110
    Credits
    3,779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I think that dream is telling you that you should get your cat to do your homework

  23. #63
    sponge sponge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    sponge
    Posts
    3,787
    Credits
    651
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I normally do not remember dreams but the other night I dreamt that an ex texted me that she was pregnant it was pretty much the worse nightmare I've ever had

    I was shaken up enough after I woke up that I counted months since we had fucked and realized I was totally safe
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    scarf wasn't man enough to do it so queendork pushed herself down the stairs.

  24. #64
    Cock Blancmange LargeDuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    1,567
    Credits
    178
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I wrote this on facebook because it had a few of my friends in it. Names obviously mean nothing to you and it doesn't make a lot of sense because it was a fuckin' dream.

    I dreamt that Francis, Tudor and I were supposed to be selling curry in Plascrug school hall to raise money for something. Just before our prospective customers were supposed to be arriving we decided to leave and go down to my estate. At this point Tudor promptly vanished and Francis and I bumped into a fictional woman and Huw.

    Out of nowhere a crazed bloke appeared and drew a gun, requesting that we all freeze and focusing his attention on the woman. Mainly through telepathy a plan was formed to deal with this cretin. The woman, who was some distance away from myself and Francis but fairly close to Huw attracted the gunman's undivided attention by wailing and sobbing, the rest of us slowly moved away from him until he noticed. (it was reminiscent of 'What's the time Mr Wolf', the old primary school game)

    Now that we were all spread out, he was in a poor position to cover all of us and had to turn his back on at least one of us at any given time. As he turned to face Huw, I whipped out my snub-nosed revolver and cocked it. The noise was amplified and unmistakeable, the gunman turned to me and held the gun behind my back. He knew I had it and I assumed he was about to make sure I was unable to use it. Holding it flat against my back I turned to the side and shot. As a reaction to the bullet hitting his leg he too fired, hi bullet grazing my back. He fell with a cry of anguish and raised his gun to take aim.

    This time I was in a position to aim properly and the low calibre bullet found its target in the centre of his forehead.
    Quote Originally Posted by coqauvin View Post
    I'm not adopting for the same reason i don't buy the floor model at Ikea.
    Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Because unclean people will have touched the floor model and assembling your own furniture is its own reward

  25. #65
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,025
    Credits
    3,258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    and thats when you woke up I assume?
    Andy says:
    prince of persia is more skill than hack and slash
    ShitFace says:
    i dont think skill is a genre of game lol
    Andy says:
    of course it is you have seen the crystal maze havnt you?
    he says what next a skill physical mental?


    Blind people don't see black, they see the same thing you see out of your elbow - VengfulScars

  26. #66
    Journeyman Cocksmith Mr. E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,835
    Credits
    1,085
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    When you sleep where do your fingers go?
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    i can't tell if we're in the throes of a troll toll (to get into the boy's soul) or if there's just one more big floppy douchebag pussywhipped idiot walkin around out there

  27. #67
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,881
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    in my asshole

    because that's how i sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

  28. #68
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,025
    Credits
    3,258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    My fingers are under my pillow and curled up next to my face, sometimes on my leg.
    Andy says:
    prince of persia is more skill than hack and slash
    ShitFace says:
    i dont think skill is a genre of game lol
    Andy says:
    of course it is you have seen the crystal maze havnt you?
    he says what next a skill physical mental?


    Blind people don't see black, they see the same thing you see out of your elbow - VengfulScars

  29. #69
    i got colours WellAdjusted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,840
    Credits
    1,220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I don't think I could sleep with my hands on my leg.. I feel as though it would be awkward
    Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    I got bitten by a kitten once
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori_Everything View Post
    It hurts my brain.

  30. #70
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,025
    Credits
    3,258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Thats ok you can sleep with your hands on my leg.
    Andy says:
    prince of persia is more skill than hack and slash
    ShitFace says:
    i dont think skill is a genre of game lol
    Andy says:
    of course it is you have seen the crystal maze havnt you?
    he says what next a skill physical mental?


    Blind people don't see black, they see the same thing you see out of your elbow - VengfulScars

  31. #71
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,881
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    boom
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

  32. #72
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,881
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I sleep in the foetal position so it's totally normal for my hands to be on my leg. Or it would be if my fingers weren't already in my asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

  33. #73
    judge reinhold gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    pants
    Posts
    4,917
    Credits
    988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    This is weird, last night I had a dream I was having sex with simonj.

    I'm not even kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickStivers View Post
    tidus you're not allowed to call gina gines ok

  34. #74
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,881
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Finally, I can quit using this stupid website. Mission fucking accomplished.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

  35. #75
    sponge sponge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    sponge
    Posts
    3,787
    Credits
    651
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    This is weird, last night I had a dream I was having sex with simonj.

    I'm not even kidding.
    oh hey strangest coincidence
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    scarf wasn't man enough to do it so queendork pushed herself down the stairs.

  36. #76
    Mega Bore Atomic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    los Estados Unidos de América
    Posts
    3,267
    Credits
    2,786
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    This isn't a dream but one time I woke up and there was this hand moving towards my face about to grab me. It was in slow motion or something because it took forever to get there. Suddenly I realized it was my own hand.

  37. #77
    Cock Blancmange LargeDuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    1,567
    Credits
    178
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShitFace View Post
    and thats when you woke up I assume?
    Yeah I woke up and I could still feel the searing pain of the shot that grazed my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by coqauvin View Post
    I'm not adopting for the same reason i don't buy the floor model at Ikea.
    Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Because unclean people will have touched the floor model and assembling your own furniture is its own reward

  38. #78
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,025
    Credits
    3,258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeDuck View Post
    Yeah I woke up and I could still feel the searing pain of the shot that grazed my back.
    Yeah I had that once when I got stabbed in the base of my spine in a dream.

    edit: can't be fucked to post last nights dream because it wasn't too clear. My brother (not mang) decided to play a trick on the family and it ended badly (i was choking mang).
    oh i also had a lightsaber and was eating chicken
    Andy says:
    prince of persia is more skill than hack and slash
    ShitFace says:
    i dont think skill is a genre of game lol
    Andy says:
    of course it is you have seen the crystal maze havnt you?
    he says what next a skill physical mental?


    Blind people don't see black, they see the same thing you see out of your elbow - VengfulScars

  39. #79
    =========== KT.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    9,110
    Credits
    3,779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I had a battlestar galactica related dream last night. Can't remember it too clearly.

  40. #80
    Senior Member DAVIDSDIVAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Credits
    418
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    STOP EATING MY SESAME SEED CAKE

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:28 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 11:04 AM
  3. Dreams
    By ShitFace in forum Casual Intercourse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •