Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: Top 5 most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe?

  1. #1
    Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,770
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Top 5 most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe?

    A friend and I got in an argument of who were the most powerful Marvel characters of all times. I'm pretty sure I kicked his ass since he had Storm in his line up and she is hardly impressive. Anyway, feel free to flex your nerd muscles here and post your lineup. My top five are mutants who can alter reality because fuckin' A that's like end-game powers right there. So here they are:

    1) Mad Jim Jaspers
    2) Mr. M
    3) Franklin Richards
    4) Scarlet Witch
    5) Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    1. The Living Tribunal
    2 - 5. Eternity / Infinity / Entropy / Death
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  3. #3
    feel like funkin' it up gwahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    6,537
    Credits
    2,414
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    i just looked all those characters up, and they sound cosmically stupid

  4. #4
    =========== KT.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    9,110
    Credits
    2,829
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    A friend and I got in an argument of who were the most powerful Marvel characters of all times. I'm pretty sure I kicked his ass since he had Storm in his line up and she is hardly impressive. Anyway, feel free to flex your nerd muscles here and post your lineup. My top five are mutants who can alter reality because fuckin' A that's like end-game powers right there. So here they are:

    1) Mad Jim Jaspers
    2) Mr. M
    3) Franklin Richards
    4) Scarlet Witch
    5) Legion.
    Well i mean, if you're just gonna name mutants who can alter reality, you missed an extremely obvious one: Phoenix (Jean Grey). Or i mean fuck Jean Grey, Phoenix Force itself outclasses everyone on your list by a few light-years.

    Really, your list is pretty horrible and I'd hate to see your friend's list. I don't even read X-titles and it only took 1 minute to find an X character that was waaaaaaaay more powerful than any on your list. I think your problem is that you're only thinking about human characters. Also I mean fuck Mad Jim Jaspers is insane, Legion is a fucking retard, and Scarlet Witch was recently mind controlled by Doctor Doom. How can you possibly be one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe if Doctor Doom can brainwash you?

    Nermy's list is /thread
    Last edited by KT.; 08-08-2011 at 02:41 AM. Reason: spelling

  5. #5
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    also by definition every omega level mutant is at the same power level so if you meant only mutants in your initial post you should really replace scarlet witch on your list with Iceman or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    or that gay golden kid from babby x-men
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  7. #7
    =========== KT.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    9,110
    Credits
    2,829
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    5 minutes on wikipedia and I can already make a list that's way better than no_brains, yet completely different from nermy's

    1. The Celestials (which is actually a group of characters, but I'll just count it as one entry to make this list more interesting)
    2-3. Master Order / Lord Chaos
    4. Sise-Neg
    5. And uh I dunno, let's say The Watchers (even though they don't really do anything with their powers)

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    5. And uh I dunno, let's say The Watchers
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  9. #9
    =========== KT.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    9,110
    Credits
    2,829
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh right, duh, I forgot about that

    Here's a replacement:
    5. Oblivion

    (But i mean, to be fair, the Watchers are practically omnipotent)

  10. #10
    Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,770
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    Well i mean, if you're just gonna name mutants who can alter reality, you missed an extremely obvious one: Phoenix (Jean Grey). Or i mean fuck Jean Grey, Phoenix Force itself outclasses everyone on your list by a few light-years.

    Really, your list is pretty horrible and I'd hate to see your friend's list. I don't even read X-titles and it only took 1 minute to find an X character that was waaaaaaaay more powerful than any on your list. I think your problem is that you're only thinking about human characters. Also I mean fuck Mad Jim Jaspers is insane, Legion is a fucking retard, and Scarlet Witch was recently mind controlled by Doctor Doom. How can you possibly be one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe if Doctor Doom can brainwash you?

    Nermy's list is /thread
    So Mad Jim Jaspers who was so powerful he destroyed an entire dimension can't handle the Phoenix who dies every three issues? Or Mr. M who is so powerful he can create life itself out of nothingness? Yes they are insane, but they are fucking powerhouses. I mean the best recent story arcs (M Day, Messiah Complex, etc) was all thanks to Scarlet Witch.

    Anyway my friend's list was

    1) Onslaught (pretty good start)
    2) Prof X
    3) Magneto
    4) Dr. Strange (the other decent one)
    5) Storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

  11. #11
    Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,770
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I was also thinking of putting Franklin Richards up there but I really, really hate the Fantastic 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

  12. #12
    sponge sponge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    sponge
    Posts
    3,778
    Credits
    644
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    1 - 5) MY PENIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    scarf wasn't man enough to do it so queendork pushed herself down the stairs.

  13. #13
    Deal with it DaiTengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    3,111
    Credits
    1,880,943
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    NO ONE STRONGER THAN HULK

  14. #14
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,882
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Superman is stronger than all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

  15. #15
    Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,770
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh and I guess the most powerful entity of all time is One Above All.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

  16. #16
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    only christ-fag writers use that
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    (aka I don't consider it canon)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  18. #18
    Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,770
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Now let us join hands and pray to the One Above All.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

  19. #19
    λεγιων ονομα μοι sycld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,580
    Credits
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    1.-5. Jesus


    PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

  20. #20
    Journeyman Cocksmith Mr. E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,835
    Credits
    980
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    So Mad Jim Jaspers who was so powerful he destroyed an entire dimension can't handle the Phoenix who dies every three issues? Or Mr. M who is so powerful he can create life itself out of nothingness? Yes they are insane, but they are fucking powerhouses. I mean the best recent story arcs (M Day, Messiah Complex, etc) was all thanks to Scarlet Witch.

    Anyway my friend's list was

    1) Onslaught (pretty good start)
    2) Prof X
    3) Magneto
    4) Dr. Strange (the other decent one)
    5) Storm.
    What a stupid and terrible list.

    Clearly neither you nor your friend understand the power structure that exists in the Marvel universe.

    However, if this list was "the 5 most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe who have actually ever had a decent and compelling storyline and/or whose existence within said universe isn't completely stupid" then both lists are still super wrong, but your original list is much less wrong than under the original premise.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    i can't tell if we're in the throes of a troll toll (to get into the boy's soul) or if there's just one more big floppy douchebag pussywhipped idiot walkin around out there

  21. #21
    =========== KT.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    9,110
    Credits
    2,829
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    hay guyz what about Squirrel Girl?

  22. #22
    Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,770
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    What a stupid and terrible list.

    Clearly neither you nor your friend understand the power structure that exists in the Marvel universe.

    However, if this list was "the 5 most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe who have actually ever had a decent and compelling storyline and/or whose existence within said universe isn't completely stupid" then both lists are still super wrong, but your original list is much less wrong than under the original premise.
    How did Scarlet Witch or Mr. M not have a compelling storyline? Mr. M is freaking god but refuses to use his powers because of the unforeseeable repercussions it might have on the world? Or the fact that Scarlet Witch performed genocide with a fucking thought and culled the Marvel Universe mutants down to less then 200 hundred mutants destroying TONS of awesome characters like Xorn, Magneto (yes temporarily but fuck off), Rictor, Blob and Jubilee.

    I'm calling your bluff, tough guy. Get off your fucking pedestal and drop your list.


    Edit: But I agree with you about his list. It was fucking sad but he claims to be a DC fan so that somehow makes up for his shitty choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

  23. #23
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Xorn, Rictor, Blob, and Jubilee were never awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  24. #24
    Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,770
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I disagree.

    Xorn was apart of the bad ass (if a poorly plotted) take over of Manhattan.
    Rictor made Mutant Town comics awesome.
    Blob and Jubliee are some of the most iconic mutants ever thanks to their roles on the animated series.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

  25. #25
    Deal with it DaiTengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    3,111
    Credits
    1,880,943
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Howard the Duck

  26. #26
    Journeyman Cocksmith Mr. E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,835
    Credits
    980
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    How did Scarlet Witch or Mr. M not have a compelling storyline? Mr. M is freaking god but refuses to use his powers because of the unforeseeable repercussions it might have on the world? Or the fact that Scarlet Witch performed genocide with a fucking thought and culled the Marvel Universe mutants down to less then 200 hundred mutants destroying TONS of awesome characters like Xorn, Magneto (yes temporarily but fuck off), Rictor, Blob and Jubilee.

    I'm calling your bluff, tough guy. Get off your fucking pedestal and drop your list.


    Edit: But I agree with you about his list. It was fucking sad but he claims to be a DC fan so that somehow makes up for his shitty choices.
    It was a generalization, but a generally correct one. I do like House of M, so I agree with Scarlett Witch having an interesting story, but I've never been big on Mr. M.

    Oh, and before I forget, KT, Doctor Doom has gotten the better of all kinds of people much more powerful than him. Cunning has nothing to do with pure power.

    My list will be the five marvel characters [humans, gods, and mutants only] who are most difficult to defeat (because that's what real power is in comic books):

    1. Squirrel Girl Mikaboshi
    2. Sentry (Robert Reynolds version)
    3. Thanos
    4. Apocalypse
    5. High Evolutionary

    2-4 may need to be shuffled.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    i can't tell if we're in the throes of a troll toll (to get into the boy's soul) or if there's just one more big floppy douchebag pussywhipped idiot walkin around out there

  27. #27
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh yeah, I forgot about full-powered mikaboshi. he'd probably be #2 on my list.

    I don't think thanos counts since fully powered thanos was 99% infinity gauntlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  28. #28
    Senior Member Infernus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,109
    Credits
    1,237
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    MY FAVORITE X MAN WAS GAMBIT

  29. #29
    Merry fucking Christmas Atmosfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,677
    Credits
    1,827
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Mine too, mon ami.

  30. #30
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    my favourite x man was x man
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  31. #31
    Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,770
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Does anyone like Cyclops or was he always the token hate magnet douche?
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

  32. #32
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,882
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    my favourite x-man is lady gaga
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

  33. #33
    Deal with it DaiTengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    3,111
    Credits
    1,880,943
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    Does anyone like Cyclops or was he always the token hate magnet douche?
    no one likes Cyclops. Every time someone dies or loses their mutant abilities fans cry out "WHY, OH GOD WHY THAT PERSON AND NOT CYCLOPS?!"

  34. #34
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    i used to hate cyclops but i like him since he grew a pair
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  35. #35
    Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,770
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I can't remember which arc it's from but the only time I thought Cyclops was even close to cool was when the Danger Room turns out to be sentient and calls an old clunker sentinel to the school. Cyclops says something like, "Get off my lawn" then proceeds to vaporize everything within a hundred yard radius into dust with a single eye blast. Then Wolverine says something like "I remember why you're in charge" or some shit like that.

    I tried to find the page online but kept getting sidetracked by porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

  36. #36
    feel like funkin' it up gwahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    6,537
    Credits
    2,414
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    it's from the DANGER arc of joss whedon's astonishing x-men run

  37. #37
    Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,770
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks. NERD.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

  38. #38
    A very manly muppet Mad Pino Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
    Posts
    2,865
    Credits
    3,041
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Nightcrawler is the most powerful mutant. He can fade in and out of the real world. I'm going for him for Halloween but I can't find a blue spade tail that plugs into my butte.
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
    Albert Einstein

  39. #39
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,882
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    The top 5 most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe are my penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    simonj can be a real dick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I CAN'T LABI-STRETCH SIMONJ

Similar Threads

  1. marvel vs capcom 3 teaser
    By Nermy2k in forum Gamer's Haven
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:57 AM
  2. Marvel vs Capcom 2 coming to XBLA and PSN
    By Infernus in forum Gamer's Haven
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 09:03 PM
  3. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
    By babar in forum Gamer's Haven
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 11:08 AM
  4. Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
    By llFidoll in forum Gamer's Haven
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 01:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •