Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Steam Gift Shop - Buy any game on steam cheaper! 40% CHEAPER!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    23
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Steam Gift Shop - Buy any game on steam cheaper! 40% CHEAPER!!!


    Any game you want on Steam you can order for the cheaper price, by the following price scheme. All the games are sent to your desired Steam account as a Gift!


    The game price will be 60% of the original steam price:


    Example: Counter-Strike: Source:


    20 $ X .60 = 12 USD
    12 Dollars (NEVER USED) 100% Legit


    Example 2: Counter-Strike: Source and COD4:MW2


    60 $ + 20 $ = 80 $

    80 $ X .60 = 48 $
    48 Dollars (NEVER USED) 100% Legit



    ===================================
    99$ on Steam = 60$ through me
    69$ on Steam = 42$ through me
    59$ on Steam = 36$ through me
    49$ on Steam = 30$ through me
    39$ on Steam = 24$ through me
    29$ on Steam = 18$ through me
    19$ on Steam = 12$ through me
    ===================================


    E-mail: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: pentalamia05
    Yahoo: pentalamia


    ===================================



    Paypal Only: [email protected]

    When buying, please send as "Gift" with a note saying: "I am buying a virtual item and I will not dispute this transaction." You need to send the money first, then you will get your Gift. Stock is unlimited.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,022
    Credits
    3,238
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    O hey pentalamia.

    I thought this was just a spam bot but then saw your email.
    How are you doing man?

    This is some pretty gay shit here though...less spam posts moar real posts please.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Killuminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,931
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    pentalamia is a scam bot.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    23
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShitFace View Post
    O hey pentalamia.

    I thought this was just a spam bot but then saw your email.
    How are you doing man?

    This is some pretty gay shit here though...less spam posts moar real posts please.
    Sup shitface, been a while. You should hit me up on MSN sometime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    pentalamia is a scam bot.
    Ummmmmmmm no? kthxbia

  5. #5
    λεγιων ονομα μοι sycld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,580
    Credits
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Okay, how are you making money out of this, or what are you trying to accomplish here? Are you just doing this out of the kindness of your heart? How sweet.


    PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

  6. #6
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,756
    Credits
    228
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    remember when you were banned from lws for scamming
    good times

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    23
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sycld View Post
    Okay, how are you making money out of this, or what are you trying to accomplish here? Are you just doing this out of the kindness of your heart? How sweet.
    Simple business, I get them for cheap, I sell them for slightly higher. I make money, you save money. Simple.

  8. #8
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,882
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh so it's a simple case of abusing the ol' employee discount?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    23
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Oh so it's a simple case of abusing the ol' employee discount?
    Pretty much yep.

  10. #10
    Senior Member babar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Credits
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Pentalamia scammed me back in the day he still owes me $100.

  11. #11
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,022
    Credits
    3,238
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    who cares
    its ok to scam you

  12. #12
    Senior Member babar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Credits
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    well I just brought it up because he left LWS because he owed me money.

    no one here obviously cares about babar LOL

  13. #13
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,882
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    LOL

  14. #14
    Senior Member babar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Credits
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    LOL

  15. #15
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,022
    Credits
    3,238
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    babar, i seriously doubt that is the reason why he left lws.
    in fact i'm sure that isn't it, or has anything to do with why he left.

    i mean really who do you think you are

  16. #16
    Senior Member babar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Credits
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    It's the reason..trust me I have AIM conversations

  17. #17
    Senior Member Infernus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,109
    Credits
    1,237
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    i bet aim conversations would be great evidence for court

  18. #18
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,542
    Credits
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    he's probably in jail again
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  19. #19
    Senior Member ShitFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,022
    Credits
    3,238
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babar View Post
    It's the reason..trust me I have AIM conversations
    lol you are one gullible fuck then

  20. #20
    Senior Member babar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Credits
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    You say guillible I say tomato.

Similar Threads

  1. Setting up shop
    By fm2176 in forum The Carport
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 09:12 PM
  2. Left4Dead 4 $15 on Steam...
    By linkinkampf19 in forum Gamer's Haven
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 08:09 PM
  3. Steam Thread
    By LargeDuck in forum Gamer's Haven
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 02:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •