Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fighting...

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Angry Fighting...

So, I left my house, not expecting to fight, definately not in the mood to fight, heading to my schools football game. This kid who wants and thinks he can beat me up, is outside my house, with 6 other people. I tell him I don't want to fight and that if he wants to start something, he can at the football game, so i'm sort of intimidated by the 6 other fucking people there. I don't want to fight because i'm not really in the mood to, I also don't want to because I have no idea if i'm going to get shot, stabbed, or what. So he pushes me from behind, and I had enough. Everything I know, gets lost...He hits me in the face, doesn't hurt, but he hit me hard. I don't really remember what happened from there, but I know I didn't fight like I know I can. I panicked, not knowing what to do, if I was going to get in trouble..Why did this happen? Why did all my knowledge escape me? It's my first real fight. Now, I know I can kick this kids ass, I know I can. But I just lost everything. How can I prevent this, and how do I deal with this whole situation. It got broken up by these two older guys in the house up the street, but yeah. I don't think I hurt him at all, he basically grabbed my legs and kept dropping me and himself on the ground, I easily could have punched him in the head 100 times, but for some reason I didn't. I feel like just fucking tackling him in school, and beating the fuck out of his face, but that'll get me in trouble. But no one told anyone about the fight, and he did start it.

I know what I will do next time confronted about it though, I WILL kick his ass, ONLY if I have my shit together this time. I didn't get my ass kicked, because we didn't have that much time.

I loves sausage festival! djwolford's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well keeping your composure during a fight is hard to do sometimes. For me it came with experience, but I still have that problem if I find myself in a confrontation that I didn't expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    Oh, gives to me opposites werewolves that turns to humans whens the moons comes outs!
    We's not goes downs that dusty roads again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles
    Toki is that straight vadka? It's not even noon...

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    Well keeping your composure during a fight is hard to do sometimes. For me it came with experience, but I still have that problem if I find myself in a confrontation that I didn't expect.
    Sooo, experience will help with this? I just really don't want to get my ass kicked, i'm not one to do that, nor do I ever intend to. I'm pretty big, almost 6 foot, 160 pounds. But I did not show that I was anything that day it happened...

To prevent further problems, me and my friend were just going to fight every once in awhile, he's not very big, but he's fast, and very aggressive.

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wait, why is this guy wanting to get in a fight with you?

Violence is never the answer. (lol)

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KT_ View Post
    Wait, why is this guy wanting to get in a fight with you?

Violence is never the answer. (lol)
    I'm not exactly sure. Because apparently i'm a bitch. I walked by him and brushed his shoulder he shoved me, I shoved him. And that was the first "disagreement". And he's been verbally assaulting me ever since, it really doesn't bother me, because all he does it make himself look like a complete jackass...Seriously..

But yeah.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You do what Chuck Norris would do in a situation like that. You round house kick him in the face.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    You do what Chuck Norris would do in a situation like that. You round house kick him in the face.
    Are you serious? That really works?

Thanks asshole. lol

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Flying triangle ftw

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derekrm72 View Post
    Are you serious? That really works?
    Well to be totally honest about it, yeah, it does.....Not too many people want to fight a guy after they get roundhouse kicked in the face by him.

I'd personally just do my best to avoid another confrontation. Getting some boxing gloves or something and practicing with your friend is a pretty good idea imo. Some people can just say cool under pressure like that, some people just have to get used to fighting.
    Oh, gives to me opposites werewolves that turns to humans whens the moons comes outs!

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    2005 called. They want their...
    Ah, fuck it.

Anyways, I didn't have a problem with bullying while I was in school, but your story really made me rage. If the dude is going to have six dudes with him, get yourself seven dudes and beat his ass.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well to be totally honest about it, yeah, it does.....Not too many people want to fight a guy after they get roundhouse kicked in the face by him.
    Because someone that never has been in a fight before could effectively roundhouse kick someone in the face, right?
    Make sure you ask him to let you stretch before you try to kick him in the face, otherwise you're gonna end up pulling a muscle and no one wants that.
    edit:
    also you forgot step one of fighting

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Ah, fuck it.

Anyways, I didn't have a problem with bullying while I was in school, but your story really made me rage. If the dude is going to have six dudes with him, get yourself seven dudes and beat his ass.
    Yeah really. I had my friend with me that I fight with sometimes. But he stood there, scared that he was going to get raped by the 6 other guys there standing.

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    also you forgot step one of fighting
    Oh yeah.....
    1)Grab your dick.
    2)Roundhouse kick him in the face.
    3)Profit.

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Serious suggestion: Take a martial arts class.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Martial arts is cool when you have an opponent who plays by the rules, but not as much whenever you're just brawling. The only advantage I can see is the discipline.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm not a 6 year old. But thanks. Yeah I guess it's not for 6 year olds, but it's not for me either.
    I seriously just don't know why I did that when I fought him. And no i'm not grabbing my dick and roundhouse kicking him in the face.

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Boxing helps more in a street fight. I wouldn't want to be trying to lock in an arm bar with six of that guys friends standing around.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Boxing helps more in a street fight. I wouldn't want to be trying to lock in an arm bar with six of that guys friends standing around.
    Yeah really, I would probably get beat over the head with a stick or something.

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well if you're going to be a dick every time a serious suggestion is made I'm going back to making silly suggestions.

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Once that adrenaline hits you, you don't think, you just do.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derekrm72 View Post
    Sooo, experience will help with this? I just really don't want to get my ass kicked, i'm not one to do that, nor do I ever intend to. I'm pretty big, almost 6 foot, 160 pounds. But I did not show that I was anything that day it happened...

To prevent further problems, me and my friend were just going to fight every once in awhile, he's not very big, but he's fast, and very aggressive.
    I've been doing MMA for a few years.
    If he's fast kick him in the leg to slow him down, just keep a cool head. remind yourself over and over even while your fighting, keep cool, keep cool, keep cool.

Remember to throw in elbows and knees, especially if he gets up in your face.
    When you get to the ground try to stay on top and just fuck him up. if you can mount him thats good, try to keep it. 90% of fights will end if you can get a mount and they dont know how to get out of it.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Ah, fuck it.

Or one dude thats tough enough to take 6.
    My best friend took down a guy who was a competitive fighter for 4 years with very little effort, is a black belt in jeet kune do, red belt in muy thai, is 5'10 155 lbs benches 380 fucking lbs, i'm not even kidding, and the entire town knows it. If 2 idiots are arguing and one of them says "I'm calling geidrius!" the entire thing is over right then and there.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sion has been doing mma for a couple of years

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I didn't really post that with a straight face....

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bifford View Post
    Okay, I didn't really post that with a straight face....
    your avatar always makes me giggle.

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm good enough at MMA to beat up Fedor.

I'm the most dangerous p4p fighter in the world.

See what I can do on the internets?

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're not going to become a miraculous fighter over night or in a weeks time. Your best bet right now is to avoid him or keep it verbal, but remember. Nothing aggravates someone more than knowing they aren't getting to you. Which is probably why he still wanted to beat your ass after a sad little confrontation like bumping elbows.

While you're avoiding him hit the gym, work on your boxing technique. This way when you actually do fight again (if you do) your body has some moves in memory to rely on when it panics or when adrenalin kicks in as clownprinceofcrime said.

Most forms of martial arts that people think of are going to do little to nothing in a street fight. Knowing the proper martial arts is important. One that teaches defense; blocking, restraint, things like that are the good ones.

Basicly experience is the thing that will help you. Find a bag and start hitting it. You might find its harder than you think, but you'll adapt fast.

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And remember knees and eyeballs.. If you can't stand you can't fight and if you can't see you can't catch me.. Let someone see you rip his eyeball out- you'll never have another problem in that town!

Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can usually joke my way out of tough situations, but when I can't, there are a few tips. Aim for the nose, not the jaw because that puts them down pretty quick. Also, it doesn't matter how big the guy is, getting hit in the solar plexus hard enough will drop 'em. Also, if he does have back up, go for broke and kick him in the fuckin' stones.

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I usually stay out of situations that could lead to fist fights.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Serious suggestion.

Get an AR-15.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah.....
    1)Grab your dick.
    2)Roundhouse kick him in the face.
    3)???
    4)Profit.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Get into more fights?

Practice etc.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just love how you know you can kick his ass, but have never fought anyone before, newsflash bub, you can't know that you can beat someone till you actually do it. He owned you. How do you go through life that long without ever getting into a fight? Were they that strict at your commune?

It goes without saying that experience helps alot. Almost 6 foot is not big (granted this changes with age...to be fair you sound like you are pre teen). That is what they call average height. And since when did size determine the outcome of a fight? Way to be out of touch, asshole (whilst it brings its own advantages it often brings a big disadvantage, the assumption your height really counts). You froze up and got owned because you are a pussy. And yes, you got your ass kicked, no matter how many times you say you didn't, at the end of the day you did.

It seems you made this thread hoping for only serious suggestions, so I will make some. Someone mentioned earlier about keeping a cool head, this is a very good idea, but hard to do. A fight is won or lost in the mind most times, that is one of the reasons you got such a hard beating (but probably not the only one). You just went all like "WTF is happening, mum help me, please mum, defend me!" as that other kid kicked you up and down. Someone more experienced with fighting would have reacted much differently.

Your reaction would have given him so much confidence, there is nothing more satisfying than attacking some moron (you) and winning like that, seeing that he is a total pussy. So he won't think twice about fighting you again, although you might be lucky and he will leave you alone now that he has shown he can kick your ass. Confidence can be a double edged sword.

I remember a pal of mines getting into a kid the year above him (when we were at school) and the initial fight, my pal was shit scared and didn't fight back, until just before it was splitup when he realised he wasn't getting hurt. The confidence it gave him was immense and he had a rematch and made a cunt out of the other kid. In this way it can be good. I also remember seeing a pal confidently swagger up to another kid and threaten him, the kid responded by beating him up and down, he was over confident, he was expecting that the other kid could just lie down and take it like you did (e.g., because you are a pussy), but the other kid was ready.

Hope your owner is over confident. Seeing people fight back can really put the shitters up someone.

Oh and, lol, be careful as you wouldn't want to get into any twouble, would we now? The best thing for it is to grab him at school, on the way to a class, when he isn't expecting it and ideally with few friends around him, catch him off guards. Then cut yourself from the humiliation when he hands your ass back to you (again) in front of everyone lol.

Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gismo View Post
    I just love how you know you can kick his ass, but have never fought anyone before, newsflash bub, you can't know that you can beat someone till you actually do it. He owned you. How do you go through life that long without ever getting into a fight? Were they that strict at your commune?

It goes without saying that experience helps alot. Almost 6 foot is not big (granted this changes with age...to be fair you sound like you are pre teen). That is what they call average height. And since when did size determine the outcome of a fight? Way to be out of touch, asshole (whilst it brings its own advantages it often brings a big disadvantage, the assumption your height really counts). You froze up and got owned because you are a pussy. And yes, you got your ass kicked, no matter how many times you say you didn't, at the end of the day you did.

It seems you made this thread hoping for only serious suggestions, so I will make some. Someone mentioned earlier about keeping a cool head, this is a very good idea, but hard to do. A fight is won or lost in the mind most times, that is one of the reasons you got such a hard beating (but probably not the only one). You just went all like "WTF is happening, mum help me, please mum, defend me!" as that other kid kicked you up and down. Someone more experienced with fighting would have reacted much differently.

Your reaction would have given him so much confidence, there is nothing more satisfying than attacking some moron (you) and winning like that, seeing that he is a total pussy. So he won't think twice about fighting you again, although you might be lucky and he will leave you alone now that he has shown he can kick your ass. Confidence can be a double edged sword.

I remember a pal of mines getting into a kid the year above him (when we were at school) and the initial fight, my pal was shit scared and didn't fight back, until just before it was splitup when he realised he wasn't getting hurt. The confidence it gave him was immense and he had a rematch and made a cunt out of the other kid. In this way it can be good. I also remember seeing a pal confidently swagger up to another kid and threaten him, the kid responded by beating him up and down, he was over confident, he was expecting that the other kid could just lie down and take it like you did (e.g., because you are a pussy), but the other kid was ready.

Hope your owner is over confident. Seeing people fight back can really put the shitters up someone.

Oh and, lol, be careful as you wouldn't want to get into any twouble, would we now? The best thing for it is to grab him at school, on the way to a class, when he isn't expecting it and ideally with few friends around him, catch him off guards. Then cut yourself from the humiliation when he hands your ass back to you (again) in front of everyone lol.
    Translation: Get your balls up, bitch!

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

what a ridiculous post
    gismo pretty much nailed it perfectly

1) you can't fight anywhere near as well as you think you can
    2) you can't kick this kid's ass like you think you can
    3) you're a moron

some serious advice? completely erase the mentality you have before trying to move forward

Merry fucking Christmas Atmosfear's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The guy who wins the fight is the one who isn't afraid to take a punch.

In conclusion, you're gonna lose.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I believe in you Derek, post it on youtube so we can see you get your ass handed to you. I mean the other way around.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k1nk0s View Post
    I believe in you Derek, post it on youtube so we can see you get your ass handed to you. I mean the other way around.
    Lol. Yes, you have nothing to fear man, you said it yourself that you would win easily, so I mean what is there to fear? If you know you can win, you will, even if it is based on a massive ego and ignorance.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gismo View Post

Well, I will admit it, I am a complete moron. And you're exactly right, I didn't exactly fight back because I thought, even if I were to kick his ass, I would have got destroyed by the 6 other people there.

But yeah, I totally see what you're saying. And i'm 16..btw. But yes you're right, but I did not get my ass kicked, seeing as in i'm fine, in no pain (Not that that determines an ass beating, but yeah).