Thread: Hmm...Thanks Ms.Miller I seem to think that 50.7million dollars is quite sufficient

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hmm...Thanks Ms.Miller I seem to think that 50.7million dollars is quite sufficient

Seems to me that Nigerian scammers are getting a bad name...but what bout Cote D'Ivorieian scammers??

From Miss carol miller.
    Abidjan. Cote D'Ivoire
    West Africa

Hi

I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.michael D, miller. My father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2003. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before his death on September 2003, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Five Million, Seven Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$5,700,000.00)left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading banks in Africa. He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary but legal documents to this fund with the bank.

I am just 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
    2. Can I completely trust you?
    3. What percentage of the total amount in question
    will be good for you after the money is in your
    account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.

Kind Regards,
    Miss carol miller.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Get her picture. If shes ugly, its legit.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hah, my stepfather's name is Michael Miller.

Take orally. no_brains_no_worries's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do people actually fall for this? I mean, sure, OLD people might but they can't access emails. If they could do that, who would knit our world's sweaters?
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    He came to the states for his birthday and now he's going home in a body bag. That's what you get for sending your child to Utah.
    Quote Originally Posted by raghead View Post
    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    News flash, guys can't get pregnant from vaginal sex either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoscheer View Post
    But what is their policy on winning the hearts and minds through forcible vaginal entry?

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bet half of you have already emptied your parent's bank accounts due to scams like this.. So sad.