Thread: The Finder - Thursday - 9pm ET - Fox

Credits
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default The Finder - Thursday - 9pm ET - Fox

I love me some Michael Clarke Duncan. If you love you some Michael Clarke Duncan, you're gonna love you some The Finder.

The Finder is a spin-off series from Bones and it's creator Hart Hanson. I've been watching Bones for a couple years now (I watched all the episodes in order 2 summers ago) and quite enjoy it. I've never been one for murder-mystery police-procedural type shows, but Bones is pretty interesting. Last year Bones did an episode with the main character of The Finder as a sort-of test run I found it entertaining, and looked forward to the eventual spin off.

The Finder is about a guy who has a super-power of sorts. The ability to find anything. The premise is a bit cheesy but it works. The episodes thus far are spent building a bit of back story on the characters while Walter (Geoff Stults) finds something, be it a boy's missing father, the bullets from a 20 year old shooting that were never recovered or a star baseball pitcher's
    Episode 4's "There's something you're not telling me"

With the help of Leo Knox (Michael Clarke Duncan) - Walter's lawyer and Key-west bar-owning friend - Isabel (Mercedes Mashon) - a Deputy U.S. Marshal - and Willa (Maddie Hasson) - a teenage criminal under the care of Leo - Walter finds stuff in an entertaining, often humorous way.

I certainly will continue watching, as I really need something to fill the hole that Chuck left.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've been loving Finder, especially with the Bones characters that have been showing up. Especially looking forward to Hodgins showing up can't wait to see his and Walter's paranoia running wild together.

Credits
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

This show is really becoming my replacement for Chuck. It has all the right elements. It's mildly suspenseful, quirky, funny, and the characters have great chemistry.

Credits
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I've only seen one episode so far. It was ok. I'll check out another one if I'm bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh I agree I love the character chemistry they have, especially between Walter and Leo.Hopefully it does well enough to run for a few seasons.