Thread: College relationship

can't post; too scared Anonymous's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default College relationship

I'm a freshman in college. My relationship history consists of one girl of six months. We knew each other for about four months before I asked her out. In those four months of that, for about two weeks we hooked up. The the first two months of the relationship we hooked up like crazy but didn't do anything more. After those two months in one night we went from nothing to down to our underwear trying things... why is this relevent? Well I'm talking to a new girl now in college, the first was high school. We met at a party back home, we both went to the same HS, and I went and chilled with her tonight. First time we met we hooked up and again tonight we did and we already had our shirts off. Could such a rush before we've really gotten to know each other be a bad thing? I know once you get past overcoming the learning experience of hooking up, sex, etc, your future relationships progress through those stages quicker but second night we're shirts off instead of two months? that seems like a big jump.

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well it all depends on how serious you want this relationship to be and on the girl. I mean, I've had sex on a second date before but I wasn't expecting any sort of long term relationship.

If you are really interested in this girl and hope for some sort of meaningful relationship with her, I'd recommend getting to know her better outside of the bedroom before you get really sexual.

However if this is just purely for sexual gratification, I'd say you aren't moving too fast.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would personally be completely fine with it. In my honest opinion, first year at uni/college is a perfect time to lay off the relationships and focus on having some plain old fun.

If you're after a relationship with her, though, then I guess...traditionally you're probably moving too fast. Everyone's different though, as long as you're happy, stick with it.

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KT_ View Post
    Well it all depends on how serious you want this relationship to be.
    And what types of std's you're willing to catch. If she's moving this fast with you rest assured this isn't her 1st time.

can't post; too scared Anonymous's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HopeYouDie View Post
    And what types of std's you're willing to catch. If she's moving this fast with you rest assured this isn't her 1st time.
    She dated her ex for about a year and a half. She doesn't get around. Not saying I won't be save but just she's not that kind of girl.

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    She dated her ex for about a year and a half. She doesn't get around. Not saying I won't be save but just she's not that kind of girl.
    Actions speak louder than words..