Thread: Penis Pain After Ejaculation

can't post; too scared Anonymous's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Angry Penis Pain After Ejaculation

Let me start by saying I'm 100% sure it is not an STD.

For as long as I've been masturbating I periodically get a sharp burning pain in the tip of my penis that sometimes even continues down the shaft. It feels like you always have to pee but you really cant. Taking a piss is great temporary relief but as soon as you finish it comes right back.

This only occurs once every month or so, generally following ejaculation by about 5-10 minutes. The burning can last from 30 minutes to a few hours.

I would like to know what causes this/what is happening but more importantly I'd like to be able to resolve the pain.

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You could very well have a UTI *urinary tract infection* consult a physician as soon as possible to be sure.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Make sure you urinate before you masturbate. Make sure you've got an empty bladder before you ejaculate, otherwise after you've finished you'll need to piss and it'll really hurt trying to do that with an erection, or even a semi.

This is just personal experience, by the way.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mang View Post
    Make sure you urinate before you masturbate. Make sure you've got an empty bladder before you ejaculate, otherwise after you've finished you'll need to piss and it'll really hurt trying to do that with an erection, or even a semi.

This is just personal experience, by the way.
    I think I have the same problem sometimes. If I have to piss before I jack off but just hold it it normally hurts after wards.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.doctorslounge.com/fertili...pic-14368.html

Your semen basically just irritates your Urethra. I've had it happen to me loads of times. Your urethra is basically just irritated because piss normally goes through it, and semen is a thicker substance and at times the urethra just gets irritated. Try masturbating every other day or reduce the amount of masturbation you do.
    Last edited by Kal El; 11-01-2008 at 10:29 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kal El View Post

Your semen basically just irritates your Urethra. I've had it happen to me loads of times. Your urethra is basically just irritated because piss normally goes through it, and semen is a thicker substance and at times the urethra just gets irritated. Try masturbating every other day or reduce the amount of masturbation you do.

There's truth in that. If you find that to help you, you should note that excessive masturbation can cause slight exema-like rashing on your penis as a further allergic reaction, but you shouldn't worry. just keep a good pace :P.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kal El View Post
    I've had it happen to me loads of times. .
    Nice pun there.