Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Werewolf Game CD: Volume I

a wheel within a wheel never ending nor beginning on an ever spinning reel
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow The Werewolf Game CD: Volume I

It's cold and dank outside, and the wet air clings to Hugh as he steps through the night. His feet clack against the cobbles. He pulls his coat closer around him as he marches on towards the pub. The killer continues to observe his minute behaviours from the window. Fascinating.
    It's raucous inside the Monkey's Foreskin tonight. Glasses shatter, Tom falls over, Nick laughs, Tim pours another drink. A cacophony of joviality. It seems the whole village is accounted for. A bell over the door rings as Hugh shudders, pulls off his coat, enters, hangs up his coat. The wail of a successful night at the pub continues.

this is the people what are in this game like

This is what you should do now like
    Last edited by Think; 11-27-2008 at 07:31 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neil walsk through the aged door of the tavern, walking at a steady regulated pace towards a table half cast in shadow half illuminated by the light above the bar, observing all other occupants such as him who have taken shelter from the cold. "Bar keep" he says in a low tone "A tipple of your most geriatric scotch if it pleases you, and one for yourself, my bones are telling me this shall be a bitter night, have a swig of liquid warmth on my coin". Reaching into his inside left jacket pocket, he draws a black cigarette case, removes one, striking a match all in the bar turn at the sound of the scratch, as if they hadnt noticed him walk in, their expressions implying they rather think he appeared from the shadows of the small pub themselves.

Scito Te Ipsum TheOriginalGrumpySpy's Avatar
    I am not a citizen of Athens or of Greece but of the world.
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tom clumsily gets up to peer at the latest guest in the pub. Wiping his clothes of the spilled beer and peanuts. He scratches at the blood stains on his apron wishing he had changed prior to going the the pub.

"Ah! Hello Hugh, and how are things tonight for the opium industry?"

Tom signals to Tim without looking at him.

"Another round please Tim."

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gives Tom a 3rd martini

"Er' ya to Tom, have you seen Luke? He's late for his shift."

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Observing the general chit chat unfolding from the other side of the bar, neil gets up, taking his glass of fine scotch (the barmen had a good taste in liquer) with him, he proceeded towards the gentlemen discussing, not yet sure of the topic of dicussion, having only heard mumbling, it was enough to sustain interest. "Good evening gentlemen, mind if i join you"

Credits
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Opium industry, must be fun," James Castle says to himself.

James looks down into his double of scotch on the rocks and swirls the ice around, a tired and sad look in his eyes.

"My dad was a candlestick maker, my grand-father was a candlestick maker, my great-grandfather was a candlestick maker, and they were all named James too. Hell of a time picking up the ladies as a candlestick maker. Heh, like I could pick up ladies. I can't even get people to call me Jim."

James looks small in his lonely corner of the pub, talking to himself. He throws down the double in a single gulp and stands to go get another. When he stands people always look his way, another thing he despises. The small and pathetic form from the corner has transformed into a massive titan among men, standing a full head above the tallest man in the room. He walks across the room to the bar, slamming down his glass. He checks his pockets, finding a little money and a lot of wax. He sighs.

"I guess make it your cheapest vodka this time, Luke."

James then looks up to see that Luke hasn't shown up yet. Luke not being there breaks James' routine. He scowls a bit at this inconsistency.

"You'll do Tim."
    Last edited by Mr. E; 11-04-2008 at 04:36 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ben Trotter shuffles towards a large table in the room. He carries with him a large folding board and a sack of lumpy figures.

"Oy bar keep! Pour me a few shots, I've got a new game here that is going to blow backgammon out of the water! *mumble* stupid ruttin' game..."

He lays the board on the table and dumps the sack of figures onto the table.

"Bloody hell, now how did I have this set up again? Lets see, what was this thimble for again?" He looks up from the mess "Better double that order, I may need to do some tinkering. Free shot to the first person who'll give me a hand here!"

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I can help. As long as I can be this cute little puppy."

Tom clumsily continues to help Ben set up the game, not aware of how pissed he is becoming, until he recognizes another game piece.

"Ay, Nick, you should get your wife over here, she can be this little iron here!"

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalGrumpySpy View Post

"Ah! Hello Hugh, and how are things tonight for the opium industry?"
    Hugh turned groggily in the direction of the voice and glanced up through heavily bloodshot eyes in way of an answer.

"Not too bad Tom, not too...bad..no. Not at all.."

"Drink!" he announced with sudden clarity "I need one"

Hugh smiled weakly at Tom and moved off in roughly in the direction of the bar
    Quote Originally Posted by <JANE> View Post
    This post was quite an effort to make, I hope it wont get lost.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalGrumpySpy View Post
    "Ay, Nick, you should get your wife over here, she can be this little iron here!"
    "Tom, my lady is too involved in keeping the house to be involved in our tom-foolery!" Nick says laughing...

Besides, if she were to come here, I would see her all the time, I may as well stay home and listen to her nag. I am down here all the time for a reason. (smirks)

"Ahh... I kid of course, my wife is a saint to put up with a booze-hound like me! How goes the meat business Tom? I may have to send my wife for another helping of your beef next week, no one has better livestock in town!"

Motions to Luke

"Eh... Luke! Gimme' another will ya'?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DickStivers View Post
    I hope I haven't missed my chance to join MrTroy 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I blame Obama. That nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by benzss View Post
    when mrtroy makes a valid point about your posting, you should probably kill yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    This site was always meant to end with a gay gangbang. It's destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I don't consider myself a racist, but I fucking hate niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroy View Post
    Gwahir and I have this little ongoing tiff. He seems to have that with a number of people who think he is a pretentious faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    I'd rather fuck a child

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"She will certainly get a helping of my beef, certainly." Tom says with a sly grin.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Be careful with those Tom, being lead they all turn into li'l blobs if you don't handle them with care"

He opens the wooden board and places it on the table. The board has several blank boxes scrawled around the outer edge. In the center of the board in bold lettering is the word Oligopoly.

He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out some wet slop

"Blasted racka...*unintelligable muttering* Grant is gonna kill me, these were the original cards."

"Tim! Luke! Where's that drink? He swipes his hand at the pile of figures on the table, sending them flying through the air.

"Looks like I won't be sharing this damned game with you boys tonight, bah, it would have been too complicated anyways with the booze flowing the way it does in here. Speaking of booze, I still need a drink, excuse me Tom."

He stands up and walks over to the bar, slamming his fist on the bar top "Two of ya and I'm havin' ta holler for a drink, I'd hate for Fred ta see this!

I loves sausage festival! djwolford's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Easy there Ben, no need to get excited."
    "Get this man a drink Tim, and while you're at it, could you get me one as well?"

Fred lets out a deep laugh and grabs the drinks. He brings Ben his beverage and raises his glass for a toast.

"How is everyone doing tonight?" asks Fred with a jolly half-drunken smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    Oh, gives to me opposites werewolves that turns to humans whens the moons comes outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    We's not goes downs that dusty roads again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles
    Toki is that straight vadka? It's not even noon...

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

THE DOOR SLAMS OPEN

"DID I HEAR SOMEBODY GIVIN OUT FREE DRINKS IN HERE AND NOT EVEN THINKIN TO CALL HIS GOOD BUDDY DAVID IN FOR A PINT?"

David walks to the bar

"Fred my boy, fancy a free pint to down? I could use it after the heapin help of crap I had to shovel outta old Tom Lobo's crapper tuhday."

*yelling at tom from across the room*"EY TOM! YAR SPOSE'D TAH TAKE THE BONES OUTTA THAT MEAT YOU'RE CHOPPIN UP BEFORE YAH EAT IT WHOLE, OL' BUDDY"

he winks at tom after saying this, which he didn't intend to look homosexual, but to a few men around him, it kind of did.

"Ok im jus playin around Fred, gimme four pints, im thinkin on startin slow today...for the misses, ya undastand dontcha?"

Fred pours David four pints, and he downs them in 10 seconds flat

"EY WHATYA FANCY *hic* A SONG BOYS!?"

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

For to see my Tom of Bedlam, 10,000 miles I'd travel
    Mad Maudlin goes on dirty toes, to save her shoes from gravel.

Still I sing bonnie boys, bonnie mad boys,
    Bedlam boys are bonnie
    For they all go bare and they live by the air,
    And they want no drink nor money.

I went down to Satin's kitchen, for to beg me food one morning
    There I got souls piping hot, all on the spit a turning.

There I picked up a cauldron, Where boiled 10,000 harlots
    Though full of flame I drank the same, to the health of all such varlets.

My staff has murdered giants, my bag a long knife carries
    For to cut mince pies from children's thighs, with which to feed the fairies.

Spirits white as lightning, shall on my travels guide me
    The moon would quake and the stars would shake, when' ere they espied me.

No gypsy slut nor doxy, shall win my Mad Tom from me
    I'll weep all night, the stars I'll fight, the fray will well become me.

It's when next I have murdered, the Man-In-The-Moon to powder
    His staff I'll break, his dog I'll bake, they'll howl no demon louder.

So drink to Tom of Bedlam, he'll fill the seas in barrels
    I'll drink it all, all brewed with gall, with Mad Maudlin I will travel."
    Last edited by thunderdome; 11-05-2008 at 04:20 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tom, rolling his eyes, turns to Hugh

"I guess it's not a pub night without David makin' a scene,"he says in a hushed voice.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is the people what are managed to like make an opening post and shit
    Last edited by Think; 11-05-2008 at 08:27 PM.

Merry fucking Christmas Atmosfear's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Richard "Dick" Vulkodlak, town baker, stumbles into the pub. He is still wearing his apron, dashed with flour, and judging by his odor, he has just finished a batch of rum cakes.

"Get me a drink," he slurs to the bartender, barely catching himself from falling as he attempts, and fails, to sit on his barstool. "I jus', I jus', I jus' want a drink."

Before the barkeep can put a drink in front of him, his head lands squarely on the bar, eyes shut, spittle beginning to gather at the corner of his mouth.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Listen here ya no good baker, if Fred walks in and sees me serving to a drunk he'll have my head"

Removes the drink from the bar and downs it himself

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Com on Tim! Give em in! Man deserves a drink after all dem rum cakes he's no doubt been stuffin his face with! Not good for the body it is. All them carbohydrates n all. Not like id know any fancy science stuff about all that..."

*points at Neil Ulfhamr*

"You, you prolly know bout all that stuff, speak to the good man here *hic*. This man is in needin of a drink!"

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Richard cracked out a lyre and a penny whistle and amidst cries of 'Get out' and 'Shut up' he proceeded to give a rough performance of an old ditty. Collapsing in drunken giggles he slumped down on the bar and mumbled something about an old coat.
    Quote Originally Posted by coqauvin View Post
    I'm not adopting for the same reason i don't buy the floor model at Ikea.
    Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Because unclean people will have touched the floor model and assembling your own furniture is its own reward

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ben pounds his drinks back and slams the glass on the bar top

"Woo, tha's some po'erful stuff ya got there."

He turns around, leaning on the bar and looks around through the room

"Looks like we've got a full crowd tonight."

Love's Young Nightmare Nevrmore's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The door creaks open and Steffan moves through, shutting it quietly behind him.

"What a day...Boyyo, I need something to relax." He says with a sigh, taking a seat at the bar.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Steffan swipes his hand across the bar, "I don't know what these pussies are drinking, but I'll have a Guinness". Tim whips down a pint glass and starts throwing it around his body, slowly attracting the attention of the room with his bartending skills. Everyone laughs and claps loudly. He raises the Guinness pump high into the air, and with a flourish, pulls the trigger. A warm ruby liquid sprays across the room. It's unmistakable in it's consistency.
    Below, in the basement, Luke's bones and blood lie in a barrel of Guinness, not a strip of flesh left. Every door of the liquor house has been locked whilst Tim's distraction has been conveniently holding the attention of the drunkards. Havoc breaks out in the suddenly claustrophobic and undesirably drunk pub.
    Rick leans across the the bar and leers at a stunned Tim.
    "Well, you'd better not run out of bourbon"

for now
    Last edited by Think; 11-10-2008 at 08:25 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tom turns to the crowd of cheerful man.
    He begins singing to himself slurring his words.
    Last edited by TheOriginalGrumpySpy; 11-09-2008 at 05:43 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"And to think, I was mad at him for not being where he usually is to serve me my drink. That shoots my routine to hell. I had just gotten used to it too."

James lifts his drink solemnly, one would think in honor of his fallen friend and barman, but anyone who knows him would tell you it was equal parts to honor Luke and to mourn the loss of the routine he had gone out of his way to be able to follow every single day for the past several years.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Richard stumbles blearily to his feet. It's sun up, and one eery shaft of morning light pours into the urine, blood, alcohol and peanut stained pub from a window high above. The place is a mess; a whirlwind of clothes, bodies and glasses. Richard blunders awkwardly towards the spirits, hungover. His eyes catch sight of Tim's forehead flat against the blood bathed bar, the ornamental sword usually held behind the liquors removed from it's mantle and pierced straight through the skull, hilt protruding upwards.
    Right between the eyes.
    Richard passes out again.

this is the people what are in this game like

DAYTIME KIDS
    Last edited by Think; 11-10-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Groggily comes to, vision still blurred due to the immense amount of alcohol still being filtered through his body. He sees the impaled body of Tim South and is instantly reminded of the meat hanging in his shop

"Every butcher knows you don't cut meat like that."

Credits
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"I can't believe I'm still in here. I can't believe I'm still in here. I should be waking up in my bed right now. In five minutes I need my morning drink, two minutes after that I need to have my morning fire started in the stove, eight minutes after that I need my daily breakfast of eight strips of bacon and four eggs."

James freaks out for a while over how everything is different, apparently not even realizing Tim was dead until he stands and overhears Tom's statement.

"Oh great, and now there aren't any bartenders. My life is never going to be the same again. All of my hard work, all of my stability is lost. I might even die! I'm twenty-seven, I can't die at such an uneven age as twenty-seven. I need to make it at least to twenty-eight. Nice and even twenty-eight. Eighty-eight would be ideal, but beggars can't be choosers."

James has started trailing off talking to himself again before he came to the realization that he was going to have to break routine. He freaks out to himself for a bit before finally mustering up all of the strength he had to speak.

"Well......what are we going to do about this? Clearly someone is killing people, and since I can't die until at least next year we need to find out who did it and stop them now. I don't know how we should go about this, but I do know that......oh lord I'm about to pass out. Hugh, you wouldn't happen to have any opium on you would you?"

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hugh, you wouldn't happen to have any opium on you would you?"
    Without lifting his head from where he lay slumped on the bar, Hugh plunged his free hand in his coat pocket. After a moment he withdrew it again

"No"

A matter of seconds later and his own statement sank in..."no opium". His head snapped up instantly, but on surveying the scene around him he promptly doubled over and vomited. Not that it made much of a difference to the state of the place.

"Who! HOW! ..I mean... what the shit happened here!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by <JANE> View Post
    This post was quite an effort to make, I hope it wont get lost.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote: "Who! HOW! ..I mean... what the shit happened here!?"

Hearing such a sentance in such circumstances caused an intoxicating desire for wit to course through niel's veins, hed seen the body, he felt the fear, but such an opertunity for innapropriate humour is a rarety "Well old boy" he said stumbling over to hugh and clapping him on the shoulder "it seems our bartender is dead, come, share a drink with me, lets have the toast to the fallen, ill get ya a drink" turning to re-establish his gaze on tim, he felt the first twinge of a movement in his stomach, but managed to keep the large amount of alcahol hes consumed in his belly for now, and resorted to further in-appropriate humour "Honestly, not the best of bartenders that one, punters a' waiting and hes taking a bloody kip"

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"We must come to look at the evidence of who did this. Firstly, we must move the body to the basement focus our attention on the identity of this murderer. Secondly, many of us were too drunk to even stand let alone retrieve that sword and impale this poor man. Was anyone awake or nearly so that caught a glimpse of someone among us that did not belong? Besides us seasoned veterans of this pub, was anyone new here? "

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

David wakes, he stumbles over the bar nonchalantly, blatantly still drunk because he fails to notice the carnage before him. He takes a seat in front of Tim's mangled corpse and rests his head flat down on the table.

"aye........tim.......augh........pint, tim..........a pint"

David has an eerie sense put over him, Tim always had something to say about David's drunkeness no matter what condition it was whenever he ordered a drink.

"Tim.......are ya there tim? Tim?"

David slowly tilts his head up to the horror before him, and the gasps of everyone around him watching.

"NOOOOOOOO TIM! AHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FOCKIN BASTARDS, ILL FOCKIN KILL YOU. WHO THE FUCK."

David reaches into his oversized cuffed trenchcoat pocket, brandishes a pistol, and slams it down to the countertop.

"Who the fuck was it ey? Cmon speak up. Ya may not ave known it at the tyme, but this bloke here, the bloke with the fockin sword stickin out of his face.......he was to marry my sister.......YA FOCKIN BLIMEY FOCKS."

Fred, not wanting hostility in his establishment, puts his hand on David's large shouler. David grabs his arm, not even realizing it is his longtime friend, and throws the small man over him. All the men in the pub rush David to subdue him. The gun's taken from his hands and placed behind the bar.

David's anger soon turns to sadness and remorse, he's left sobbing to himself over a bottle of pure grain alchohol at a table in a corner, to David, the corner looks a mile away from everyone in the room.
    Last edited by thunderdome; 11-11-2008 at 03:32 PM.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Falling off the bar stool and onto the floor, Richard awoke suddenly. Without his glasses he could see the vague outline of the pub seemingly still full of people. As he fumbled for his specs in his immediate surroundings he called out to whoever might be listening.

"What time is it fellas, its getting awful light in here?"

Finally plucking the desired object from his pocket he surveyed the shocking scene. Unable to muster words two thoughts ran through his head. He initially wondered how he had managed to sleep through the carnage, the second thought to run through his head he voiced without thinking.

"Why hasn't anyone fetched the constable?"
    Quote Originally Posted by coqauvin View Post
    I'm not adopting for the same reason i don't buy the floor model at Ikea.
    Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Because unclean people will have touched the floor model and assembling your own furniture is its own reward

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"The doors are locked friend. From the outside."

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Lucifer View Post
    "Honestly, not the best of bartenders that one, punters a' waiting and hes taking a bloody kip"
    "What the bloody hell is wrong with you stranger!? I just met ya and I already don't like ye... and you can ask anybody, I like every single person in this town. Now is not the time to be making light of such a gruesome situation."

Nick looks around, and hears James rambling

"And James, no offense my good friend, but your god damn routine is the last thing you should be concerned about... what if this person isn't done killing?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DickStivers View Post
    I hope I haven't missed my chance to join MrTroy 4 Life
    I blame Obama. That nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by benzss View Post
    when mrtroy makes a valid point about your posting, you should probably kill yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    This site was always meant to end with a gay gangbang. It's destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I don't consider myself a racist, but I fucking hate niggers.
    Gwahir and I have this little ongoing tiff. He seems to have that with a number of people who think he is a pretentious faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    I'd rather fuck a child

Love's Young Nightmare Nevrmore's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Santa Maria!" Steffan shouted as his eyes locked the image of the dead man into place after several seconds of intense focusing. "Is that man dead??"

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I don't know Steffan, ask him."

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ben slowly lifts his head from a puddle of vomit, his hair a sticky mess. He looks around slowly as his eyes regain focus.

"Holy hell what in the Lord's name happened here? Who... what..."

He gets to his feet and stumbles to the door trying to open it with no luck. He pounds his fists on the door

"Hey! Let us out of here! Something... something is terribly wrong!"

He turns around and points at random patrons of the bar

"You, you, you... I can't trust any of you!"

Credits
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"And James, no offense my good friend, but your god damn routine is the last thing you should be concerned about... what if this person isn't done killing?"
    "I am well aware of that, Nick, well aware. You don't have to be too worried though. Your age ends in an even number, if I recall correctly. Bloody lucky son of a bitch. We should figure this out before someone else dies, but if we don't, at least some of us have the good fortune of dying with an even number on our tombstone. I myself don't know about you Niel, this is no time to be making light. Think of the uneven numbers man, the uneven numbers!"

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Person! HA, and tell me Nick.....what kind of person has nails so sharp, and so long as to give a man clawmarks this deep ey?"

he lifts tim's ripped shirt to show his mangled, teared back

"Aye, this aint no standard serial killer, no, this is a focking monster that murdered Tim."

"You've all heard the stories aye? As a kid? All our parents told us stories of werewolves in these parts. And I think this just might be our story boyos...."