Thread: NXE

God That Smelled Good linkinkampf19's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default NXE

Fucking A. I was selected for the preview program for the New Xbox Experience, and it's pretty damn cool so far. Reminds me of the Wii with the Miis, just more refined and edgier. I haven't even gotten to the dashboard yet, but I've gotta say, the intro movie is amazing and really brings a sense of awe at the changes.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So far I have no complaints. I like the netflix video streaming. Its WAY better than trying to use my tv as a second screen on my PC while still surfing the web.

The only thing I would change is to give me a way to resort the panels in each section, but i have not had a lot of time to look around the new dashboard so that feature may be in place

God That Smelled Good linkinkampf19's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's funny, I was really looking forward to getting Netflix, mainly due to the cable bill my family has been getting lately, and here this comes along. Only downer? I thought you could watch the whole movie selection through the 360.

Come on Netflix, 12,000 movies != 100,000 movies.

That was why I almost moved the 360 down to our big screen (before you go saying why I already didn't have it down there, my parents still believe burn-in can occur on a Grand WEGA).

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by linkinkampf19 View Post
    It's funny, I was really looking forward to getting Netflix, mainly due to the cable bill my family has been getting lately, and here this comes along. Only downer? I thought you could watch the whole movie selection through the 360.

Come on Netflix, 12,000 movies != 100,000 movies.

That was why I almost moved the 360 down to our big screen (before you go saying why I already didn't have it down there, my parents still believe burn-in can occur on a Grand WEGA).
    Dont worry. Those are just launch titles. They are adding more and more. It will be REALLY awesome eventually