Thread: WOTLK

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WOTLK

Wrath Of The Lynch King.. Does anyone Find lvling from 70+ ridiculous..?

I just got over it and decided to lvl a death knight..

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm 4 bars from 73 and I had to work the last 3 days. It's not bad at all.

I have to say, the Death Knight quest line was pretty bad ass. Well done Blizzard.

the common sense fairy solecistic's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you want a level 80 DK, you'll have to do that grind eventually.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.twentyfifthnovember.com/

See, europeans do it right.

Edit: after this no one should care about wotlk anymore.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Who View Post

So some people with even less of a life than the normal WoW player beat the content in a few days and now they're bored?

Credits
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lols I'm too broke to get Wotlk atm, so I'm finishing the last 9 quests I got in netherstorm on my 70 priest, and he's geared too well for me to do much more on him... and I'm lvling my pally alt to pass the time till i gets that monies
    lik dis if u cry evertim
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    Oh I was expecting a guide to making meth

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coldfyre View Post
    So some people with even less of a life than the normal WoW player beat the content in a few days and now they're bored?

Or maybe they can actually go out and enjoy their life, rather than the others of countless people that are going to play countless of hours for a couple weeks trying to accomplish what they have done in 3 days.

Doing things efficient means there's time for other stuff.

Also, stop being so jealous.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I absolutely loved the dk starting quests. Best quests I've done on WoW so far.
    I got a 59 DK atm....me and my housemate are planning on playing all night tongiht.
    They are fucking awesome.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ATAIO View Post
    Wrath Of The Lynch King..
    I'm pretty sure that isn't what it's called.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol he probably never even played warcraft 3

Official of Douchebaggery Kozzle's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Or maybe they can actually go out and enjoy their life, rather than the others of countless people that are going to play countless of hours for a couple weeks trying to accomplish what they have done in 3 days.

Doing things efficient means there's time for other stuff.

Also, stop being so jealous.

Do you REALLY think that they will stop playing there?

Although I am curious as to where they got the gear to do all this, unless they just used T6 gear?
    Telling stupid people they are idiots since 1987

http://www.georgehernandez.com/h/aaB...nceVsFaith.png

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh cool, thats my server. I had no idea about that.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I decided that instead of just levelling my main up, I would level my 4 70 characters concurrently. 3 are at 71 and I see that it is a mistake. So fucking repetitive. On the plus side, provided I don't spend much gold, I should have between 10-12k gold between the 4 by the time they hit 80.

I must say though, on my server...general chat is filled with requests for quest help. How these people managed to get to lvl 70 in the first place is a mystery to me.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gismo View Post
    I must say though, on my server...general chat is filled with requests for quest help. How these people managed to get to lvl 70 in the first place is a mystery to me.
    It's the same on my server so you're not alone.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It pisses me off. Yes it is new content but I mean, quick glance at the quest text usually does the trick. I threaten to report people now for bying their accounts, arguing that they couldn't possibly have leveled it to 70 with such ignorance.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh ho ho, you guys are such elitists.

Honestly, turn off general chat if it pisses you off so much. Why on earth would a mindless chat bother you while you're playing? You're the ones reading it. It's never been any different. People ask where quests are two years after the expansion has been out. That's just WoW.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by solecistic View Post
    Oh ho ho, you guys are such elitists.

Honestly, turn off general chat if it pisses you off so much. Why on earth would a mindless chat bother you while you're playing? You're the ones reading it. It's never been any different. People ask where quests are two years after the expansion has been out. That's just WoW.
    It is a constant torrent that is hard to ignore. It is hardly elitism, expecting people to read the quest text isn't elitism. It has been different, I had one dude spamming general asking where mobs were, they were about 2 steps to his south, he didn't even bother to look. It isn't like I reply to them, I just shake my head but some of the requests annoy me just because of the blatent stupidity.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I picked up WOTLK opening night and so far I'm pretty happy with it. Minus the music in some of the regions (yes i play with game sounds not music) It has a very similar old wow feel. I like the quests, and the landscapes along with alot of the changes.

The DK quest line was pretty cool, all thought I thought the end event was kind of lame. It annoys me when I see DK's 2-3 levels past me when I started at 70, but hell I haven't played much so far due to college so I cant be to upset I didn't devote my weekend to the game.

Generally people are fucking retarded. I for one have not had to ask once where a quest mod was or how to finish a quest. Even more so now that I have a mod that points me in the direction I should be going(very freaking helpful) I just ignore the idiocy of general chat. If someone does ask me how to do a quest, I often tell them the completely opposite just for lulz. It's amusing when they whisper me a few minutes later bitching that I sent them in the wrong direction.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm enjoying the leveling and questing experience so far, though I haven't gotten that far (I'm only 72). However, the first two instances, Utgarde Keep and the Nexus, were way too easy. It looks like the instance and raid difficulty has been toned down way too much, so I really don't know if there's going to be much to look forward to once I hit 80. I'm far from the most hard-ore raider out there, but still I want something of a challenge...

I also tried the new BG. It was a lot of fun, but still the siege engine-centric play made it more like a minigame than real PvP, no? Honestly, I never really cared much for WoW PvP, and I was never good at it, but I could imagine the new BG will get old and repetitious quickly as the progression of the battle is pretty much static and isn't determined by the players themselves (such as which resource nodes the enemy goes for and how the enemy spreads themselves out in Arathi Basin, for example).

I think I might try leveling a DK at least through the starting zone, though as a Mage who has never even tried to level a non-caster class, I really have to get used to playing as melee.

PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DK is easymode. Spec Unholy. Damage rotation is retardedly easy to manage. And they did a great job with the starting quests. Worth checking out.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sycld View Post
    I'm enjoying the leveling and questing experience so far, though I haven't gotten that far (I'm only 72). However, the first two instances, Utgarde Keep and the Nexus, were way too easy. It looks like the instance and raid difficulty has been toned down way too much, so I really don't know if there's going to be much to look forward to once I hit 80. I'm far from the most hard-ore raider out there, but still I want something of a challenge...
    I would wait till you get a few levels in before getting disheartened, of course the first few instances will be a bit on the easy side, hopefully they will have the sense to up the challenge later on. Although I hope we don't see tempest keep style instances at 80 that are just a joke.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just hit 80. Now I'm bored.

Nah, I'm kidding, I've still got 3 entire zones of quests to do and that'll have me rolling in the gold. Once I could fly again everything went a lot faster. Can't wait for the rest of the guild to catch up (2nd guild 80, only a few hours after another mage)