Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is just fucking gross: dad fathers 9 children with daughter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default This is just fucking gross: dad fathers 9 children with daughter

(CNN) -- A British man was jailed Tuesday for raping two of his daughters and fathering nine children over 27 years, a case with echoes of Austria's Josef Fritzl.
    The two daughters were made pregnant 19 times; there were nine births, five miscarriages and five terminations. Seven of the children are alive but suffer genetic deformities.
    The father, who cannot be named for legal reasons banning the identification of his victims and the surviving children, pleaded guilty Tuesday at Sheffield Crown Court, northern England, and was sentenced to serve 25 life sentences to run concurrently.
    The judge said the minimum term the 56-year-old rapist should serve in jail should be 19½ years.
    Full Story
    Quote Originally Posted by KT_ View Post
    Yes.

Yesterday I was playing the Mirror's Edge demo while a dude was eating me out. Mirror's Edge is fucking awesome. I'm excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by victrola View Post
    he may be a faggot but in this case he is correct

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jesus fucking Christ.

Also lol @ 25 consecutive life sentences.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickStivers View Post
    I hope I haven't missed my chance to join MrTroy 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I blame Obama. That nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by benzss View Post
    when mrtroy makes a valid point about your posting, you should probably kill yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    This site was always meant to end with a gay gangbang. It's destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I don't consider myself a racist, but I fucking hate niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroy View Post
    Gwahir and I have this little ongoing tiff. He seems to have that with a number of people who think he is a pretentious faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    I'd rather fuck a child

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dear god 25 consecutive life sentences.. You'd think that would get boring after the 12th life.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'concurrent' does not mean consecutive

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It does in my world.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He will be out in 5. This is Britain, we don't give our sex offenders lengthly sentences. I mean, how can you justify letting this man ever leave prison? He should die there, one way or another. That is the thing that is often more striking when it comes to sickening sex crimes in the UK, the sentences handed down are disgraceful.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's if he isn't killed in prison by other inmates, from what I've heard, rapists are among the top people in prisons to get singled out. Let alone those who have done it within their own family.

Also think of it in these terms, the judge said he will serve at least 19 and a half years, in which time he'll be 75. Should he get released he'll NEVER be allowed near children, and I'd vouch that any woman over 18 could fight off a 75 year old should he try to re-offend.

This is the minimum don't forget, this guy will be incapable of tying his shoes after 19 years as an incestuous rapist in prison.

BTW I'm not defending him in any way, he doesn't deserve to live, IMO they should just kill him and save the taxpayers money.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Our legal system is a joke, you can expect him to be working at a school within 3-5 years.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's really gross. Yeah if we went to jail he would mostly likely get killed by the other inmates. Prisoners think that murdering people is OK but raping someone is completely different.

I loves sausage festival! djwolford's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thread title should be changed to:This is just fucking sexy: dad fathers 9 children with daughters

(jp)

Seriously though that's pretty messed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    Oh, gives to me opposites werewolves that turns to humans whens the moons comes outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    We's not goes downs that dusty roads again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles
    Toki is that straight vadka? It's not even noon...

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 5 View Post
    Our legal system is a joke, you can expect him to be working at a school within 3-5 years.
    Go back to the Daily Mail. Idiot.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He probably just wanted to express his love.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

capital punishment ftw

how else to get rid of those bastards?

God of Insignificance
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If they castrate him he'll become asexual.
    Now, numbers and odds, that's what gets me off.
    I make pictures about what the offspring of myself and other random animals would look like. There, I said it.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just have to wonder... how did other people in the community not realize this was going on?

It's amazing how detached we've all become from our communities and from other human beings...

PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 5 View Post
    Lol. I wouldn't be surprised. I remember an awesome tale of a dude who raped a girl 6 ways from Sunday, he went to jail and they relocated him...next door to the girl he raped. She was over the moon, needless to say. I could just imagine the look on her face. "Hi, welcome to the neighbourho....omfg".

God of Insignificance
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sycld View Post
    I just have to wonder... how did other people in the community not realize this was going on?

It's amazing how detached we've all become from our communities and from other human beings...
    Deep. Ironic also, since the internets and technology have made us more holed up and less humane in some respects. I mean look at Mr. E, he's like the consequence of what computers do to people, he doesn't care about helping anyone!

Ah, and someday we'll all be like him.
    Now, numbers and odds, that's what gets me off.
    I make pictures about what the offspring of myself and other random animals would look like. There, I said it.

the common sense fairy solecistic's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What a terrifying life that would be. Ugh. My heart goes out to those women.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

They put my grandpa in the jail?

On a serious note, this is despicable.
    I hear the voices inside my head. They counsel me. They understand. They talk to me.

You know, when Tidus points out that you have failed at internetting, it's probably time to go ahead and off yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    pepsi reserves the right to tell cryptic to get out at any time

it's in the CD charter

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Leave it to Austria!! I bet he gets his fair share of getting raped for the next million years.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HopeYouDie View Post
    Leave it to Austria!! I bet he gets his fair share of getting raped for the next million years.
    He was British you fucking dumbass.
    I hear the voices inside my head. They counsel me. They understand. They talk to me.

You know, when Tidus points out that you have failed at internetting, it's probably time to go ahead and off yourself.

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HopeYouDie View Post
    Also, he'll be out with 25 years if he's still alive. Sort of shoots the million years you wanted.

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sycld View Post

Apparently it is really easy to conceal abuse like this, once the abuser gets the abused under their control, they will hide it. They will have seemed normal to their neigbours etc.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gismo View Post
    Apparently it is really easy to conceal abuse like this, once the abuser gets the abused under their control, they will hide it. They will have seemed normal to their neigbours etc.
    This is true.

There was a case in Blackstock, Ontario a couple years ago where the guardians of a pair of boys used to lock them in kennels made of cribs. They were underfed, beaten pretty regularly and generally subject to years of emotional abuse.

This lasted for 13 years.

Here is a link to the article in question.

My reason for mentioning this is, through wonderfully reliable anecdotal evidence, my friend's sister's friend used to live in blackstock and went to the same primary school as these kids. She said they were skinnier than usual, acted pretty weird and always wore shitty, ragged clothes, but never once mentioned their abuse to any other student or adult.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never understood the multiple life sentences conviction, why not just say jail for life.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think it should be jail until death. Life sentence seems to be a little under the mark at the moment.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That's call life without parole.

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is really messed up but you guys are right he will get hell in prison once they find out what he did. If i was the warden i would announce it over the intercom when he goes in. I would agree that he should be castrated but that wouldn't stop a rapist from committing rape, because most of them do it for control and can use other implements for the raping, all it would stop is him from ever impregnating his own daughters again. But i think the consecutive life sentences will do that. For child rape and especially incest child rape i agree that capital punishment should be used so he can never do that to anyone again.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGeorgeGuy View Post
    That is really messed up but you guys are right he will get hell in prison once they find out what he did. If i was the warden i would announce it over the intercom when he goes in. I would agree that he should be castrated but that wouldn't stop a rapist from committing rape, because most of them do it for control and can use other implements for the raping, all it would stop is him from ever impregnating his own daughters again. But i think the consecutive life sentences will do that. For child rape and especially incest child rape i agree that capital punishment should be used so he can never do that to anyone again.
    I do not agree. I believe that capital punishment should only be used when a life has been taken.

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    I do not agree. I believe that capital punishment should only be used when a life has been taken.
    Well their lives are pretty fucked up; he did rob them of 27+ years of whatever happiness and it's not like they're going to live normal lives now since they both have retarded/deformed kids, so he did take their lives.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I want to believe in some situations the punishment should be what ever they did to the victim. Although in this case it wouldn't really be easy to do that.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, when it comes to abuse, for the most part only 2 parties know about it, the abuser and the abused. This, on the back of the baby P case, where a baby died as the result of horrific abuse by his mother, her boyfriend and a lodger, despite being visited by social services more than 60 times (the parents lied to the social, went out of their way to hide injuries etc). There was an outcry at the government that such things could happen. We can all understand the public anger that such things could happen but there isn't a great deal the government can do, getting an abused person to come out and say it is very difficult.

I think people who commit crimes like this should be excecuted. Crimes like this have no justification. People who commit them cannot be tolerated, their existance cannot be tolerated. Nothing bad will happen to him in jail, he will be kept separate from the others. I have only ever heard of a rapist being killed in prison once, a Scottish prison, the dude was stabbed, beaten and set on fire. That won't happen here. He will be kept apart from the others, also his name was not made public in order to hide the identity of his victims.

the eagle
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    You think her life hasn't been taken?

Rethink that shit.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MalReynolds View Post
    You think her life hasn't been taken?

Rethink that shit.
    As in killed, murdered.

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe his daughters were wearing provocative clothes. They probably had it coming.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well, it came.

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bifford View Post
    Maybe his daughters were wearing provocative clothes. They probably had it coming.
    I swear, officer, she told me she wasn't my daughter

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i'd like to beat that dad

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah he took their lives and the lives of their bastard retarded children because now his daughters have to take care of retarded children and the children themselves have to go through life retarded. He deserves to die.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coqauvin View Post
    She said they were skinnier than usual, acted pretty weird and always wore shitty, ragged clothes, but never once mentioned their abuse to any other student or adult.
    My point is that if they looked and acted that way, no one would suspect that anything is wrong...? Obvious signs of something wrong are obvious if people live in a real community.

Quote Originally Posted by mutton View Post
    i'd like to beat off to that dad
    sick bastard.

PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right