Thread: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

So, Has anyone here seen Dr. Horrible?

Hulu - Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: Act One@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/RnaeNyO0yYF4mDe0Q5YJ8Q@@AMEPARAM@@RnaeNyO0yYF4mDe0 Q5YJ8Q
    Hulu - Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: Act Two@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/AgtnNrMSKVoxhoFjGCTNXw@@AMEPARAM@@AgtnNrMSKVoxhoFj GCTNXw
    Hulu - Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: Act Three@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/wUCC547p5tODRanb0lnIbw@@AMEPARAM@@wUCC547p5tODRanb 0lnIbw

Words can't really describe how epic it is. Mainly, because when you try to describe it, it sounds like it is made of at least 5 gays. Its really good if you like Super Villains though. He's a villain who is REALLY bad at being a villain and falls in love with this girl, who then falls in love with the douchebag hero "Captain Hammer" very funny with very good songs. Each part is 15 mins long, so at least watch one part until you're hooked.

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I came into this thread expecting to see my own name. Weird!

Anyway, of course Doc Horrible is epic. And the DVD is coming out in a few days, I am led to believe.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm, i hadn't heard anything about the dvd yet, thats actually good to hear. I have all 3 episodes on my zune but I'd love a DVD quality.

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLMWolby View Post
    Hmm, i hadn't heard anything about the dvd yet, thats actually good to hear. I have all 3 episodes on my zune but I'd love a DVD quality.
    The DVD has been planned for some time. There are, according to Joss Whedon, going to be the BEST special features EVER, including an all-original, all-musical commentary track (plus an ordinary commentary track). And more. Check it out.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All musical commentary track? Lol Oh Shit-Shit.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, have they actually discussed a fourth episode? Last i checked they were 'talking' about 'maybe' making a fourth one.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope to sweet lord baby jesus they come out with a fourth episode. I can't wait for this dvd.