Thread: Music from an Age Gone by

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Music from an Age Gone by

So, i decided to finally hook up a hard drive that has been disconnected for three years to take files off of it before building my roommate a computer.The first place i went to was where i kept my music. I've come to the conclusion that it would take a least 3 days to listen to the amount of music that was on here, but it is becoming even more tempting to do so. Just to go back and see what i was listening to when i was 16 is an amazing ability. I'm almost debating on buying another hard drive just to make another music time capsule. Apparently back in the day i was REALLY into 80's metal. So, i guess what this post is coming to is:

Has anyone else had an experience like this before? Has anyone gone back and looked at the crap that they listened to without it being mingled in with other music?

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kind of. My friend once borrowed some CDs off me and didn't give them back till 2 years later (I didn't mind, I had them on my computer). Basically, when I was about 15 I was a huge fan of Nirvana, The Offspring, InMe, Silverchair, Eminem and Green Day.

I loves sausage festival! djwolford's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yeah, I love it every time. I make a few mp3 cds at the beginning of every new year now, and sometimes I go back and listen to them. My personal favorites are 1999-2001, great stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    Oh, gives to me opposites werewolves that turns to humans whens the moons comes outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    We's not goes downs that dusty roads again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles
    Toki is that straight vadka? It's not even noon...

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yep, the other day I found a CD I made on 3/24/2005. Not bad, lots of classic rock songs on there with a few indie songs I totally forgot about. I still listen to some of the same stuff, though I like alot more country now.