Thread: School life is going downhill?

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default School life is going downhill?

lklm,
    Last edited by wowzmelissa; 08-06-2009 at 02:28 AM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can't you go to a different doctor or something? It sounds like you really DO have something wrong, the Ambien isn't a workable solution for you (obviously) and that nothing else is really being done. That's not cool. Someone our age shouldn't have all those problems and rarely are things to that extent "all in your head". If you could sleep decently that would probably clear up a bunch of this is my thinking. And taking Ambien to get to sleep and then still not being able to function isn't a solution. But I don't have to tell you that.

If it's not up to you impress your concerns on your parents. MAKE them understand that you absolutely cannot live like this, nor should you have to. Have you ever had your immune function tested. I was sick all the time and I do mean all the time up until I was 15 and the doctor at track camp thought to test me for IGG deficiency (missing a component of my immune system) and whatta ya know, there was the problem. 2 shots a year and I'm fine now - never any sicker than anybody else. What about autoimmune diseases like Lupus (and yeah, I know it's never lupus...except when it is ).

I can't really offer too many suggestions on what to do about your classes as each school is different but I have had experience with unrelenting health problems and yeah, it actually was something in the end.