Thread: Full Tilt Poker

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Full Tilt Poker

Anyone here play on full tilt? I just started playing for cash money, it's very addicting, but oh so much fun. What do you like to play? I usually play hold'em 0.25/0.50 and sometimes I dabble into some tournys. I'd say it's pretty easy to win money, just be patient and wait for the right cards to come your way.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have an account there but I've never deposited. I mainly play $10 sngs on ultimate bet these days.

Edit: Sometone told me Full Tilt owns ub so it may be about the same thing.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Full Tilt and Ultimate Bet were the programs where two guys got over $20,000,000 from customers because they were pissed off ex-employees. They can't be prosecuted because the company that owns them are in the Indian nation that is sovereign right smack in the middle of Canada.

Also, I'm normally on PokerStars.net.
    I hear the voices inside my head. They counsel me. They understand. They talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    You know, when Tidus points out that you have failed at internetting, it's probably time to go ahead and off yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    pepsi reserves the right to tell cryptic to get out at any time

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're wrong Pepsi. That's Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet. I watched that 60 Minutes too. It was crazy.

I used to play on Full-Tilt, but I like Poker Stars better. There are a lot more people and thus, a lot more stupid people. Winning is very easy. All you have to do is fold until you get pocket aces, go all in, obviously 2 or 3 people will call, then you''re in the money rounds.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MotoXRider31 View Post
    You're wrong Pepsi. That's Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet. I watched that 60 Minutes too. It was crazy.

I used to play on Full-Tilt, but I like Poker Stars better. There are a lot more people and thus, a lot more stupid people. Winning is very easy. All you have to do is fold until you get pocket aces, go all in, obviously 2 or 3 people will call, then you''re in the money rounds.
    Meh, I was half right.

On PS, I just wait until my hole cards match up well with a shitty flop...then I bet big and make them think I'm bluffing.

It usually works.
    I hear the voices inside my head. They counsel me. They understand. They talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    You know, when Tidus points out that you have failed at internetting, it's probably time to go ahead and off yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    pepsi reserves the right to tell cryptic to get out at any time

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PKR is the best for me. You always get morons who go all in with a pair of 3's or something in a real money game. Idiots.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MotoXRider31 View Post
    . All you have to do is fold until you get pocket aces, go all in, obviously 2 or 3 people will call, then you''re in the money rounds.
    That's about all I do on UB. You get in the money about 80% of the time that way. When I get bored I troll CD or get another game going.