Thread: girl trouble

can't post; too scared Anonymous's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default girl trouble

Well Ill try to make this as short as possible. Im in college and I met this girl through a friend over summer and after we met we talked on aim a lot. My friend wanted to hook us up she liked me I liked her and so thats how it was.

Only problem was in about may her boyfriend moved to a state far away and broke up with her. When we finally got to school i hadnt seen her since summer and we were drinkin a lil the first night and we hooked up. Needless to say it was pretty awkward as our friend was texting us all night telling us to hook up instead of just letting it happen. We hooked up again like 2 days later I think and this time sober. I think we hooked up one more time after that before the problem started.

She basically told me she wasnt over her ex and he still calls her and tells her he loves her and im pretty sure she still had feelings for him. This was in October, school started in September btw. Well he was a big douchebag and would call her once a week and say he still had feelings and ask if she was hooking up with any guys, theyd get in a fight, he wouldnt talk to her for a week. This went on for a while, and she basically told me nothing could happen between us because she wasnt ready.

We still talked and hung out every day because she lives right next to me. A couple months later we were both at a party, i flirted with her a little she seemed to like it, we were both kinda drunk. Than i started flirting with this other girl, got this other girls number and talked to her for a while. As i was going to my room she stopped me and said "are you serious" and i said what and she just said nevermind and walked away. I talked to her about whatever, we ended up hooking up that night and it got kinda touchy feely, and she said it was going to far and stopped.

On a side note she also said that i was a sloppy kisser and although i wasnt the worst she said i was just sloppy and she didnt like that. Ive since corrected that and she thinks its fine now.

Over thanksgiving break we talked a lot like 3 hours every night on AIM and she told me she is absolutely done with her ex and she gave him a chance to be friends and now she doesnt care about him. When we got back from break 2 weeks ago I hooked up with her again sober.

Now the thing is Im not sure if she really likes me because she never comes to my room to hang out with me, and if she does she just seems uncomfortable and wont sit down just kinda stands and talks. When i go to her room ill go in sit on her bed and she will just sit on her computer and well talk. I flirt with her a bit by like tickling her or poking her or giving her a massage and stuff, and she seems to get a little annoyed when i tickle her but she kinda just laughs and says stop. The thing i dont understand is why she seems so uncomfortable with me and wont flirt with me back or sit next to me or close to me whenever im around her. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Sorry if this was long.

can't post; too scared Anonymous's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is the OP again I should probably mention that Im a virgin she is not shes had 1 partner which was her ex boyfriend who she dated for 2 years and was pretty serious with. To the point where they talked about their future getting married and such. Other than her boyfriend shes done nothing but kissing with about 4 other guys.

Does it hold?
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you feel comfortable talking with her about it, then just ask her whats wrong. If you don't, then maybe lay off her for a while and see what happens, see if she calls you and such, if she does then obviously she still must have some interest in you.

You said that you hooked up one night but things got too touchy feely and she said things were going too far, maybe she feels that you went too far and she just wants to slow things down? Since she was in a serious relationship before, even though she may be over the last guy, it may still be difficult for her to do things with you until she's comfortable.