Thread: Shaving

can't post; too scared Anonymous's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Shaving

Well the thing is theres this girl that I've been dating and our relationship starting to get more serious. Sexually the only thing we've pretty much done is make out and feeling each other up. I want to go further with her sexually, but she refuses unless I shave my pubic hair, which I have no problem doing. So my question is what is the best way to do this?

Oh and we're both virgins,if that really matters.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your best option is to use an electric razor that has a mustache/beard trimmer pop-out. Use scissors first, then the trimmer, then the electric razor. Very little chance of you mangling your parts.

The other option is using a Mach 3 or similar regular razor. Again, use scissors first to get as much as possible, then do just a little at a time. Stretch your sack so there are no wrinkles where you're shaving and be very careful. Use a sharp fresh blade so if you do get cut it won't bleed much.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

One thing you need to ask her is if she wants you to be completely shaved or just trimmed short.

Trimmed short is A LOT easier to deal with than completely shaved...mostly because of the itch afterwords.

I'd recommend you make a case for this.
    I hear the voices inside my head. They counsel me. They understand. They talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    You know, when Tidus points out that you have failed at internetting, it's probably time to go ahead and off yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    pepsi reserves the right to tell cryptic to get out at any time

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    One thing you need to ask her is if she wants you to be completely shaved or just trimmed short.

Trimmed short is A LOT easier to deal with than completely shaved...mostly because of the itch afterwords.

I'd recommend you make a case for this.
    This. For most folks (guys and girls alike) it's about hygiene and looks. Hair traps sweat and bacteria and can make you smell bad. You can fix this by showering or washing up before sex, but most people still don't want a mouthful of hair. It don't look too pretty either. Those are probably her reasons. Convince her that you can solve all of those problems by trimming (which you can) and you're home free. To me shaving feels like shit. I'm a runner so I chafe which is worse than death, and the itch if you don't do it regularly after that (not to mention the itch the first time you do it) really bites.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    This. For most folks (guys and girls alike) it's about hygiene and looks. Hair traps sweat and bacteria and can make you smell bad. You can fix this by showering or washing up before sex, but most people still don't want a mouthful of hair. It don't look too pretty either. Those are probably her reasons. Convince her that you can solve all of those problems by trimming (which you can) and you're home free. To me shaving feels like shit. I'm a runner so I chafe which is worse than death, and the itch if you don't do it regularly after that (not to mention the itch the first time you do it) really bites.
    Well she said she doesn't mind if i don't shave all the way as long as I atleast trim some of it down, which I planned on doing.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Well she said she doesn't mind if i don't shave all the way as long as I atleast trim some of it down, which I planned on doing.
    Well, then...in that case...just use an electric trimmer and set it to a length you're comfortable with.
    I hear the voices inside my head. They counsel me. They understand. They talk to me.

You know, when Tidus points out that you have failed at internetting, it's probably time to go ahead and off yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    pepsi reserves the right to tell cryptic to get out at any time

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the input guys

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I second the itching and it is easier to just trim but I think it feels kinda nice the first day after shaving. An electric razor is good for trimming but if you want to get it down you gotta bust out the blade.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Make a decision and stick with it. Shaving once and then letting it grow back is awful.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Make her trim/shave her pudenda as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT_ View Post
    Yes.

Yesterday I was playing the Mirror's Edge demo while a dude was eating me out. Mirror's Edge is fucking awesome. I'm excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by victrola View Post
    he may be a faggot but in this case he is correct

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kal El View Post
    Make her trim/shave her pudenda as well.
    I agree with this. I think that an unshaved/untrimmed woman is MUCH more disgusting than a guy who doesn't, unless he's a really hairy bastard. There's just something amazingly nasty about an ungroomed cooter.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Like they said, never all out shave. When I do my pubes, I just take my roomates trimmer that he shaves his head with and shave my pubes.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I trim my pubes with a basic battery operating beard trimmer, I use a fairly short guard on it. But I actually shave my balls, personally use a Gillette Fusion razor. The trim part is super easy, just run it over. The ball shaving, it is best to do it after or in the shower, that way your sack is loose and isn't tall tight, when warm and wet, you can stretch it easily, I do it without shave cream after the first time, just maintenance as long as you have plenty of water.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickStivers View Post
    I hope I haven't missed my chance to join MrTroy 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I blame Obama. That nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by benzss View Post
    when mrtroy makes a valid point about your posting, you should probably kill yourself
    This site was always meant to end with a gay gangbang. It's destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I don't consider myself a racist, but I fucking hate niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroy View Post
    Gwahir and I have this little ongoing tiff. He seems to have that with a number of people who think he is a pretentious faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    I'd rather fuck a child

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous D View Post
    Like they said, never all out shave. When I do my pubes, I just take my roomates trimmer that he shaves his head with and shave my pubes.
    Does your roommate know about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by sycld View Post
    Nadia.... I'm gonna rep you so fucking hard.
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5...d/nadiaqs3.jpg

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I use this. It costs less than $10, no itching, and it can't cut your skin, which is a plus for all those who love to shave under the influence.
    Last edited by dudeman; 12-28-2008 at 04:01 AM.
    The fiery red Torino rolled to the curb, we hit the pavement ready for action.