Thread: Looking for video online

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for video online

I remember a while back I watched a video that had 3 stick figure girls in it and was completely random. I know thats not a very good description but could someone help me find it? There were several of them if I remember correctly.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgsmenu.html

That's what I thought of after I stopped thinking "lazy twat, find it yourself".

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks alot dude, I did try, but couldnt figure out what to look up to find it.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So was I right?

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Goddamn it. How are those people still making money?
    The fiery red Torino rolled to the curb, we hit the pavement ready for action.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Because repeatedly using non-sequitirs appeals to 14 year olds who like things which are funnier than Carlos Mencia but who aren't intelligent enough to understand proper comedy and incessantly referencing 'Trogdor' or 'Eh! Steve' to your friends in Spanish class makes you look cool in front of the slightly ugly girl who you don't really like but you know you could probably fuck because, being surrounded by the blonde cunts who you incidentally really do want to fuck, leaves her with damaged self-esteem issues and a self-imposed standard which she will never let herself live up to amounting to the inevitable time when you're at her house just joking, toking and not taking authority too seriously where she finally gives in and let's you finger her while you imagine she's really Christy Big-Boobs from the grade above you and she imagines a life where she doesn't have to envisage killing herself while carving chunks out of her wrist in a desperate attempt to feel validated and in the background she hears "Trogdor was a man... and...or...he was a dragon....and then he was a dragon man and then he was TROOOOOGDOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!! dadadadurh dadadadurh dadada da da da durhnah"

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Because repeatedly using non-sequitirs appeals to 14 year olds who like things which are funnier than Carlos Mencia but who aren't intelligent enough to understand proper comedy and incessantly referencing 'Trogdor' or 'Eh! Steve' to your friends in Spanish class makes you look cool in front of the slightly ugly girl who you don't really like but you know you could probably fuck her because, being surrounded by the blonde cunts who you incidentally really do want to fuck, leaves her with damaged self-esteem issues and a self-imposed standard which she will never let herself live up to amounting to the inevitable time when you're at her house just joking, toking and not taking authority too seriously where she finally gives in and let's you finger her while you imagine she's really Christy Big-Boobs from the grade above you and she imagines a life where she doesn't have to envisage killing herself while carving chunks out of her wrist in a desperate attempt to feel validated and in the background she hears "Trogdor was a man... and...or...he was a dragon....and then he was a dragon man and then he was TROOOOOGDOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!! dadadadurh dadadadurh dadada da da da durhnah"
    I read like half of that before I started saying gibberish in my mind.
    The fiery red Torino rolled to the curb, we hit the pavement ready for action.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is all one sentence but it does make a point. Though it's quite dark in it's humour.

True story as well. Well, I imagine it is. Based on what I remember about two of my friends from High School.

God That Smelled Good linkinkampf19's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sbemails still have their humor intact, but I have not tried the games yet. Teen Girl Squad was failure from the beginning. It's always nice to find the easter eggs in each email.

Shame that it seems like they had to sell out to keep popular.

BANNED
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Because repeatedly using non-sequitirs appeals to 14 year olds who like things which are funnier than Carlos Mencia but who aren't intelligent enough to understand proper comedy and incessantly referencing 'Trogdor' or 'Eh! Steve' to your friends in Spanish class makes you look cool in front of the slightly ugly girl who you don't really like but you know you could probably fuck because, being surrounded by the blonde cunts who you incidentally really do want to fuck, leaves her with damaged self-esteem issues and a self-imposed standard which she will never let herself live up to amounting to the inevitable time when you're at her house just joking, toking and not taking authority too seriously where she finally gives in and let's you finger her while you imagine she's really Christy Big-Boobs from the grade above you and she imagines a life where she doesn't have to envisage killing herself while carving chunks out of her wrist in a desperate attempt to feel validated and in the background she hears "Trogdor was a man... and...or...he was a dragon....and then he was a dragon man and then he was TROOOOOGDOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!! dadadadurh dadadadurh dadada da da da durhnah"
    best. post. evar.

God That Smelled Good linkinkampf19's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by effingawwesome View Post
    best. post. evar.
    Ditto. Rep'd