Thread: she couldn't be pregnant...could she?

can't post; too scared Anonymous's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default she couldn't be pregnant...could she?

So I had sex with my girlfriend. I was wearing a condom and came inside of her. It didn't seem to leak or anything, and I pulled out immediately afterward. I should be okay right, I don't want a kid. Scared teenager, halp plz.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is an infeasibly tiny chance that she could. It's not unheard of. But if she gets pregnant from that and it's yours then I will personally chop off my leg and send it you in the post.

Really though, you should wait until you're married/in love or you will end up in the fiery pits of hell giving handjobs to Hitler, Stalin and Sinatra.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you're really worried about it go to a planned parenthood center and get the day-after pill. It's free.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When used correctly condoms are 99% effective in preventing pregnancy.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you used it right, and the condom fit you properly, you're probably OK. But honestly, if you're this freaked out about sex and pregnancy, maybe you're not mature enough to be having sex yet and/or should look into getting her on something hormonal so further lessen the odds of having a threesome with a baby.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well it depends, did you use the condom the right way?

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I can fuck my girlfriend without a condom and nothing happens(we aren't trying to have a baby btw), then you should be fine.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Nick - hear that sound? Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. You WILL get her pregnant if you keep up that way, assuming you're both capable. It's just a matter of when. If you don't want a kid, why on EARTH are you doing this? And if you're trying to be funny and/or ironic, epic fail, sorry.
    Last edited by Cryptic; 01-04-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kal El View Post
    Honestly you made a PS thread about this? haven't you been brainwashed enough at school about how condoms prevent pregnancy? and if you didn't even finish your load off inside the condom while your dick was still in her you know where, the chance is zero. if she ends up pregnant from this one night encounter, i will behead myself and send it to you on a silver platter.
    He said he came inside of her.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    He said he came inside of her.
    I read it too fast originally. I just saw "I fucked her and I was wearing a condom, could she be pregnant?"

I'm an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT_ View Post
    Yes.

Yesterday I was playing the Mirror's Edge demo while a dude was eating me out. Mirror's Edge is fucking awesome. I'm excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by victrola View Post
    he may be a faggot but in this case he is correct

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Hey Nick - hear that sound? Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. You WILL get her pregnant if you keep up that way, assuming you're both capable. It's just a matter of when. If you don't want a kid, why on EARTH are you doing this? And if you're trying to be funny and/or ironic, epic fail, sorry.
    No, we just didn't have a condom that night.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you came inside her with the condom on, you did the right thing by pulling out while you still had an erection. Isn't it obvious that if the cum is all inside the condom, then there is virtually 0 chance that you got her preggers?

That's what the little bulb at the end of the condom is made for, to catch your ejaculate.

You shouldn't have anything to worry about, but if you're that worried, then use a home pregnancy test.

PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick2.1 View Post
    If I can fuck my girlfriend without a condom and nothing happens(we aren't trying to have a baby btw), then you should be fine.
    I got two kids using this method of birth control. It's awesome! Granted they are 3 years into the marriage and 5 years apart so it worked for a while. But it only takes one time. For me the two little "opps!" made to little boys.

To the op, if you're worried about getting her pregnant then use a condom and pull out.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To the op, if you're worried about getting her pregnant then use a condom and pull out.
    The best method to not get a girl pregnant is a combination of methods and this is a good one.

Chances are she isn't pregnant in your case I did that with my girlfriend a lot until i read there is a small chance she could still get pregnant using this method and thats when i started to use condom AND pull out.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    I got two kids using this method of birth control. It's awesome! Granted they are 3 years into the marriage and 5 years apart so it worked for a while. But it only takes one time. For me the two little "opps!" made to little boys.

Funny, I used the same technique and ended up with four. Let's see, start dating, then comes sex after a little while, then... uh-oh, pregnant four months later. Eighteen months after the first one came out, another little one decided to start swelling. Spend a few years apart, get back together, then back-to-back little girls. Now there are two sets of kids, six and 22 months; and 8 and 10 years. Now I've learned my lesson (until the next time).

To the OP, there is almost no chance of her getting pregnant so long as the condom did not leak. Many people spend years trying to have kids and can't. My wife and myself are just the products of trailer park raising.