Thread: Free 14-Day sample of Nature Made Vitamins - 6 To Choose From!

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smile Free 14-Day sample of Nature Made Vitamins - 6 To Choose From!

Free 14-Day sample of Nature Made Vitamins - 6 To Choose From!

This is a legit freebie, I have received at least 1 bottle of each variation offered!
    Below I've listed each vitamin available to sample along with a short description of each. Just click on the name of the vitamin you want to get and fill out the form to get your free 2 week supply!
    Choose wisely!

Multi Complete
    Both men and women can enjoy the benefits of new Nature MadeŽ Multi Complete Liquid Softgels, a powerful combination of 23 key vitamins and minerals, to optimize the benefits to your immune system, energy levels and provide important antioxidants. †Liquid Softgels are also formulated for easy absorption and are easy to swallow.

Calcium
    Specially formulated to increase calcium absorption to help build and maintain strong bones and teeth, new Nature MadeŽ Calcium Liquid Softgels may also help prevent osteoporosis. †Liquid Softgels are also formulated for easy absorption and are easy to swallow.

Multi For Her
    New Nature MadeŽ Multi for Her Liquid Softgels target the unique health needs of women’s bodies. Utilizing a custom blend of 23 key vitamins and minerals, Multi for Her can help increase bone and muscle strength, help reproductive health, bone and heart health, and boost iron intake which is essential for women younger than 50. †Liquid Softgels are also formulated for easy absorption and are easy to swallow.

Super B-Complex
    Help convert your food into energy and maintain proper functioning of your nervous system with new Nature MadeŽ Super B Complex Liquid Softgels. Recommended for both men's and women's health and longevity, it also helps maintain heart health and aids the body during times of stress. †Liquid Softgels are also formulated for easy absorption and are easy to swallow.

Vitamin C
    Take advantage of Vitamin C's benefits for your immune system and powerful antioxidant qualities in the convenience of new Nature MadeŽ Liquid Softgels! †Liquid Softgels are also formulated for easy absorption and are easy to swallow.

Vitamin D
    New Nature MadeŽ Vitamin D Liquid Softgels are essential for the proper absorption of calcium, to help assure strong bones and teeth. Recommended for both men and women, especially those who receive limited sun exposure, are elderly or dark-skinned, vitamin D may also support colon, prostate and breast health, and aid the immune system’s strength. †Liquid Softgels are also formulated for easy absorption and are easy to swallow.

Offer good for US residents only and while supplies last. One sample request per household.
    Product statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

Enjoy, healthy = happy
    Last edited by Drunkmike; 01-08-2009 at 03:42 AM.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm going to get all the ones that aren't "for her".

Thanks.
    I hear the voices inside my head. They counsel me. They understand. They talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    You know, when Tidus points out that you have failed at internetting, it's probably time to go ahead and off yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    pepsi reserves the right to tell cryptic to get out at any time

it's in the CD charter

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice find, I grabbed me some calcium.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So I got my Multi-Complete today.

The capsules are fucking huge.
    I hear the voices inside my head. They counsel me. They understand. They talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    You know, when Tidus points out that you have failed at internetting, it's probably time to go ahead and off yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    pepsi reserves the right to tell cryptic to get out at any time

it's in the CD charter

I loves sausage festival! djwolford's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've tried Nature Made calcium before, it was nice other than the capsules being the size of a small volkswagen. Thanks Drunkmike!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    Oh, gives to me opposites werewolves that turns to humans whens the moons comes outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    We's not goes downs that dusty roads again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles
    Toki is that straight vadka? It's not even noon...