Thread: I have been a fool for so long

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I have been a fool for so long

For cardio, I normally just did did 30-45 minutes on a treadmill and that was it. Today I decided to switch up my routine a bit, and I decided to use the eliptical, and wow, I feel great.

I actually feel like I ran, versus the treadmill where I usually get bored and never pushed myself as hard, and I've been gone from the gym for about 20 minutes and my heart is still beating pretty hard.

It's amazing. How many of you use the treadmill versus the eliptical? I say it's time to switch it up. I haven't felt this great after a workout in ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT_ View Post
    Yes.

Yesterday I was playing the Mirror's Edge demo while a dude was eating me out. Mirror's Edge is fucking awesome. I'm excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by victrola View Post
    he may be a faggot but in this case he is correct

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like the elliptical much more, I don't even use the treadmill anymore, it hurts my knees way to fucking much.

Credits
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yep, you burn more calories on the elliptical and it sculpts your legs to freakish levels. I've actually had to stop using the elliptical because my legs are disproportionately built in comparison to the rest of my body.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think I burned about 100 calories on the eliptical today in just 10 minutes, it used to take me about 15 minutes to get on the treadmill if I was not jogging.

I've always had well sculpted legs. My legs I don't work as hard as my arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by KT_ View Post
    Yes.

Yesterday I was playing the Mirror's Edge demo while a dude was eating me out. Mirror's Edge is fucking awesome. I'm excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by victrola View Post
    he may be a faggot but in this case he is correct

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you want something that destroys your legs and cardio, find one of those bikes with the fans on the wheel that makes it harder to pedal the faster you go. Set a timer for 5 minutes, pedal normally for 30 seconds and then sprint(as in push physically as hard and fast as you can) for 30 seconds and keep switching every 30 til the time runs out. If you do it right by actually pushing yourself as hard as you can during the sprints your legs should be wobbly as shit when you try to walk off the bike.
    Obviously you're going to have to work on a different part of you body before you do another round on the bike.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    Yep, you burn more calories on the elliptical and it sculpts your legs to freakish levels. I've actually had to stop using the elliptical because my legs are disproportionately built in comparison to the rest of my body.
    I actually have this exact problem. My calves are about as big around as a 2-liter pop bottle, and it's all muscle. I'm a bigger guy, but I actually try not to work my legs too much anymore because they are already so big. I max out all the leg machines at my gym without breaking a sweat.