Thread: Anyone ever been in a situation?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Anyone ever been in a situation?

I was doing some research on gun laws in LA and was trying to confirm something I always thought.

If I would have had a gun with me these times, there would be 4 less people in the world.

Ive been in two incidents where i could have had a Justifiable homicide. The first would have been when I was 16 and three black guys jumpped in my truck and pretty much made me bring them somewhere and said they had a gun, and I later saw the gun tucked in one of their waists. I could have legally killed all three of them.

The second time is a long story. Basically we were checking out an old abandoned church, and some religious fanatics from the local cult chased us down, blocked the road, and commenced to kick the punch the car. There were 4 of us, and two of them outside, with three four door vehicles. So a minimum of 3 people and a maximum of 12. We ended up running over a mail box, which got stuck under my friends car, and I had to get out with my grandfathers Glock 20 (10MM) and get them to get the fuck away from the car while my friends pulled the mail box out.

Alot of people say that shooting someone will make you regret it, but IMO I will not regret it if it is justified. I know Ill never know unless it actually happens, but if its between me or the other guys life, I wont feel bad about taking his life and saving my own.
    Last edited by Anonymous D; 03-14-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I remember you posting the story about the church. I've managed to avoid situations so far, planning my routes and activities and staying alert. In a life or death situation you do what you must. Any regret or second-guessing your action later down the line is buffered by the knowledge that you are still alive.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Almost got into a mop fight with a crack head one night, and I almost drew down on this guy outside of my apartment last semester.

(it was late at night [10 pm?], and I was messing around under the hood of my truck. He thought I didn't see him, and was reaching behind his back, into his waistband. when I straightened up and put my hand on the grip, he skeedadl'D.)