Thread: New gun coming soon....

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default New gun coming soon....

I finally decided what Im getting with my tax return. First it was going to be a .44 Mag revolver, then a Shotgun, and now I decided on this. I want really in the market for one, cause I know they are hard to find with all the panic buying now. But my buddy decided to sell his cause he just turned 21 and wants to get a Beretta 92.

Romanian RPK

I was there when he bought it, he paid $420 for the gun, cleaning kit, and one mag. Ill be getting all of that and 3-4 extra mags for $500. And given the market right now, thats a great price. Its probably got about 1500-2000 rounds through it, and I know he takes care of it. I usually dont like buying used guns, but the price is nice, round count low, and I know it had a good home. And im pretty sure its an AES-10B, which is good too.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hol-eeeeee crap. That's a kickass price. Mine was $535 two months ago with one mag only and I thought I was walking away the winner. You got yourself a great deal.

Have fun with the cosmoline.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also, does yours come with a little plate on the side opposite the safety lever? It took me about three weeks before I found out it's a scope mount for the same scope you find on a Dragunov.

If you're looking for a scope for it, you could also go the route I'm considering: replacing the receiver cover with an AK47 replacement receiver cover that comes with a Weaver mount already installed. I found one for $25, including rings. The only catch is that I've seen a claim by some yahoo on the internet that RPK covers are slightly thicker than AK covers. Given that the RPK isn't much different from the AK, I don't know how much that would matter, and it's the only reason I haven't picked one up yet -- I need to do more research on it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Some RPKs are thicker.

It has the mount, but Im not putting a scope on it, Its not accurate enough.

As for cosmoline, its used, so there shoudnt be anymore.