Thread: Is this bad?

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Is this bad?

I have been having sharp chest pains for a few days now. Usually when I straighten myself out. Any time I straighten myself out I get a pain in my chest and my left arm, or if I sit in certain positions. It is probably some muscle relate thingy. Should I bother a doctor with this if it is still there come Monday?

I am a smoker, who doesn't excercise. Ages 23. I have asthma and have had problems with severe chest pains in the past. It is probably nothing, but I've heard that chest pains that spread to the arm can be potentially bad news. Is the doctor still here lol?

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The doc is here in theory but unfortunately is a very busy man (what with being a medical professional and all) and so posts less than I would like his fabulous self to do.

Anyway, in these cases, I would see a doctor myself, but I wouldn't panic about it.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had something really similar once, I messed up my back and had symptoms that were something like you describe. Even for a smoker who doesn't work out, I sincerely doubt you're having a heart attack at 23, but you probably want to get it checked just to put your mind at ease.