Thread: Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

Ill start by saying I know this game has been out for a while now, but I decided to pick it up again the other day because I was getting pretty bored of my current game library.

I've always been a big GT fan ever since i first got my taster of GT3: A-spec...and I was shown the light of driving games.

This, even though a prologue is fantastic is almost every way with the exception of online atm (but they can sort that out...right?) Anyway, it was about time i saved for that damn F1 Ferrari. When i finally got it on the eve of the start of the new season i got in iit and drove. It was initially quite hard at first, but im better now XD and BLOODY HELL!!! What a car....what physics....it's unbelievable! This has smacked ever EA f1 game straight in the face with a shitstick.

If GT:5 is going to be as astonishing as this in all aspects of the game we are going to be in for one hell of a game.

Anyways, just thought i'd voice my opinion (what forums are for right?) and if anyone fancies discussing this or GT in general i'm up for a chat

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have it. I havent gotten that car yet though. Havent played in a while. Do you play with a wheel, or a controller? I have a force feedback wheel designed for the game. I got it for refurbished for like $70 on eBay. Makes the cars SO much easier to control. You can even feel little bumps in the road with the wheel. You cant have the full GT experience if you are playing with a controller IMHO.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have the force feedback wheel back at home which im getting over Easter when I go back. However, atm I'm using the controller (DS3) but i've always been better with the controller than with the wheel.

Just managed to pick up the GT by Citroen whilst practising in the F2007 in the A class races and this thing is like is fighter jet. I got it in a cool black and the thing is insane. Trust me, if you can be bothered try to get both of these cars.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I beat Prologue two days after it came out, and I am starting to believe that GT5 will never be released.