Thread: Anyone know anything about SkinID?

can't post; too scared Anonymous's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Anyone know anything about SkinID?

I've had bad acne for years now. It started in the 8th grade and now I've been out of high school for 2 years. I've tried everything except Accutane. I've been to multiple dermatologists, on and off prescriptions, tried all the over the counter bullshit like Proactiv, and all of its knockoffs. I've used tons of different scrubs, masks, pads, etc. Nothing has worked. Most of it had helped for a short time, then just went back to the same way it was. Nothing I do can get rid of it for good. I saw the ads for SkinID and was intrigued, and I read about it on the website too. I'm curious to try it, but I'm afraid its just the same OTC bullshit I've been through before. Does anyone know if its any better?

I'd go on Accutane if I could afford it, but I can't. My parents can't afford it, and I can't pay for it either on top of my rent, car payment, and other bills. So don't come in here saying to use it, its not an option.

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Given that proactiv and probably all the other prescriptions and treatments you were on work for lots of people and not for you, it's hard to see what there is to be gained from finding out if SkinID has worked on other people.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What sort of acne is it? Cystic or whiteheads?