Thread: The official funnel replacement tool.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The official funnel replacement tool.

When you don't have a funnel, but you do have a gear lube cap and an empty beer bottle, then you know what to do.

I just found this picture on my PC and thought I should share

It was used to squirt some fuel into a Polaris 500 from the late 60s/early 70s. We had to rebuild the fuel distributor thing, which was dirt cheap from a Polaris dealer. After that it really ripped! It was rolled, wrecked, jumped, etc and it's still kicking. Well, until the track ripped and got caught on the body. Now it's been put away for about 3 months and will return in another 9 months!

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not to say that I drink any kind of "manly" beer, but the least you could have done was used one that wasn't disgusting. That stuff puts the great state of Pennsylvania to shame. Funny picture though, aside from the brand.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you don't like Yuengling there's something wrong with you.

Credits
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

For an American beer Yuengling is actually pretty good. I mean, it is no New Belgium or even Schlafly, but it is much better than most domestics.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TPLefever View Post
    Not to say that I drink any kind of "manly" beer, but the least you could have done was used one that wasn't disgusting. That stuff puts the great state of Pennsylvania to shame. Funny picture though, aside from the brand.
    You're no longer welcome in this thread.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yuengling. Granted, it's not Bud Dry, but why ask why?

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

putting Pottsville on the map, one bottle at a time.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I suppose you could say it is, but I think being able to beat the piss out of an illegal immigrant and not really get charged for it is doing a better job. Oh, and hey farva, way to be a stranger.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I suppose you could say it is, but I think being able to beat the piss out of an illegal immigrant and not really get charged for it is doing a better job. Oh, and hey farva, way to be a stranger.
    I think you're right.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

25-year-old hanging out with his 15-year-old girlfriend. High school kid asks a simple question to be answered by a possibly pedophilic adult shouting in a foreign language and beginning to make calls to friends to teach the group a lesson. 25-year-old begins fighting 17-year-old before 19-year-old jumps in to either kick ass or break it up. 25-year-old gets his ass handed to him then decides it's time for more. 25-year-old dies, hate crime is declared and media jumps on the story.

The kids were most likely drinking, came across a young girl with a grown man and thought they'd have some fun. The poor unfortunate victim of their unprovoked act of hatred should have walked away from the kids. Yelling back in Spanish and willfully fighting a group of inebriated high schoolers does not equal victim. Now, if they had held him at gunpoint and curb stomped him a la American History X...

Anyway, back on topic, I am sure these kids were drinking Yeungling, the National Beer of Pennsylvania, in copious quantities; reveling in their status as native-born nobles of that most noble of states. Suddenly, they were confronted with the Dos Equis man, proving his status as the most interesting man in the world by seducing a girl too young to have her license. Realizing the dire future for their town, and Pennsylvania in general, they decided to take a stand against all things imported from South of the Border. Mexicans coming to work factories was one thing, but seeing Corona next to their beloved Yuengling at Turkey Hill was an outrage.

This article has a picture of one of the big, bad football players. Either he's lost a bunch of weight from the guilt or he is the team waterboy.
    http://www.examiner.com/a-1994625~Pa...ate_crime.html

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BEER AT TURKEY HILL LOL

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yea I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than yuengling is great and if you don't like it you are a fag or you don't like beer.

I loves sausage festival! djwolford's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    yuengling is great and if you don't like it you are a fag or you don't like beer.
    That really needed to be quoted for emphasis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    Oh, gives to me opposites werewolves that turns to humans whens the moons comes outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    We's not goes downs that dusty roads again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles
    Toki is that straight vadka? It's not even noon...

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BEER AT TURKEY HILL LOL
    They don't sell beer? Then again, I don't think I've ever bought beer in PA. I recall doing reenactments at Whitehall where people had to drive to another county, and Fort Indiantown Gap is in a dry county as well, judging from the amount of civilians in the enlisted club on weekends.

So, remove Turkey Hill (never liked their products anyway) and insert Wawa, the king of convenience stores.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guess again.

You can't purchase beer at convenient stores in PA. I know a couple were pushing for it, but I don't believe it was ever approved. Beer must be acquired at a beer distributor and wine/champagne/liquor must be acquired at a PA licensed state store, like "Wine & Spirits."

Pretty gay.

P.S.-Theres no such thing as a dry county in PA.

A very manly muppet Mad Pino Rage's Avatar
    Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They don't Yuengling in Indiana, as far as I know, so when my family came to visit my ship's commissioning ceremony, my dad picked up ten cases of Yuengling for his friends. Yuengling is a good beer.
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
    Albert Einstein

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harner View Post
    Guess again.

You can't purchase beer at convenient stores in PA. I know a couple were pushing for it, but I don't believe it was ever approved. Beer must be acquired at a beer distributor and wine/champagne/liquor must be acquired at a PA licensed state store, like "Wine & Spirits."

Pretty gay.

P.S.-Theres no such thing as a dry county in PA.
    Hmm...similar to Delaware I guess, though you can buy beer, wine and liquor at their package stores. Each state has its own unique laws, it surprised me to get to Louisiana and find grocery stores stocked with everything including Everclear, which you cannot buy at Virginia ABC stores. Maybe it was the town that was dry or just an inconvenient location, but I definitely remember some of my comrades griping about having to drive a ways to find a place that sold alcohol while at Whitehall.

I have bought beer at a gas station in Pennsylvania, though, just as I've gotten Everclear in Virginia. Fortunately, Class VI's (military package stores) do not have to abide by state or local laws. Coupled with lower prices, no tax and a wider selection than most liquor stores offer, it's a win-win situation. Until the next day.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Back in my hometown you could get iced cases of beer at a drive thru window.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yuengling is a great American Lager. I drink it at a local bar for two bucks. Budweiser is 50 cent more. Rarely do I get lucky enough to get a better beer for less. And by the way- 10 points for the redneck funnel. I love it!

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When I got stationed in Georgia, I almost got culture shock walking into WalMart and grocery stores where they had an entire aisle dedicated to beer and/or liquor. That and the drive through windows in Columbus. It was crazy.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One quick note on LA. Drive-thru daiquiris. The drive-thru liquor stores in Kentucky were okay, but nothing beats a 32 ounce daiquiri with extra shot for a drive to New Orleans.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by piranhas View Post
    Back in my hometown you could get iced cases of beer at a drive thru window.
    There is also a brew-thru in Pottsville. Or used to be anyway, it's been a few years since I went past it and looked.

God That Smelled Good linkinkampf19's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The way I see it, If you don't wanna buy alcohol at a state distributor, go next door and hit up the handful of Canal's in New Jersey.

Then again, I'm not a beer guy. Hard spirits were always my thing, though my dad loves Yuengling. He's big on Genesee bock beer now though...

Nice funnel though. Too bad it was no NOS :P
    Raidmax Smilodon - ASUS M2N-E - AMD Athlon X2 5200+ @2.6Ghz - EVGA GTX260 896MB - Corsair 450VX
    Audigy2 ZS - Medusa 5.1 Headphones - Logitech x530 - Logitech G5 - Logitech Classic Keyboard
    320GB Seagate SATA (Primary) - 640GB WD Black (Storage) - Lite-On LH-20AIL