Thread: Oh hey. I found you guys.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smile Oh hey. I found you guys.

Finally.

Lets see...gun stories..Hmm.

Nothing new with me on the gun front, just finished my junior year of college. Probably looking to sell my 1911 here shortly and buy a Glock. I would have enough money to buy one without having to sell my 1911 but lets say I spent a little too much money on the liquids this year. Probably going to be splitting some wood this summer for some extra cash as well as mowing lawns. Just turned 21 so that means I can go buy my own pistol now. Might plan a couple camping trips as well. Ah 21, that means I can CCW...wait ive been doing that since I was 16. I've still got that SS Chip McCormick 1911 I bought from fm with some style points, best magazine I have ever had in my 1911. Whats up with you guys? ( I can probably figure this out by reading some back posts)

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How much you looking to get for the 1911? Got some pics? Im looking for one right now.

And if I were you, Id also look at Springfield XDs and S&W M&P pistols. Glocks are good, but so are XDs and M&Ps. I picked up an XD45 tactical model (5 in bbl) a while back and I love it. I prefer the grip angle on them too. More like a 1911 to me.

Over here its been pretty much the same old shit. Im almost done with my AR-15. As soon as I can find some of Magpuls new sights in flat dark earth. But I ordered another AR-15 lower last week. So looks like it will start all over again. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    roses are red,
    violets are blue,
    deathmaster numbers,
    i'm gonna rape you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I had a dream

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Glad to hear the Shooting Star mag is still working great. That SP did quite a bit of good for me.

Not much new here, I bought a house and reality is rearing its ugly head, so most extra money I've had over the past few months has gone to moving and the house. Great seeing you here, hopefully we can liven things up in The Great Outdoors.