Thread: God of War III gameplay videos..

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default God of War III gameplay videos..

Get a spare pair of pants, cause you're about to ruin them one way or another.

This is by far the most brutally satisfying looking game ever. Click the link at the top of the embedded video. It will take you to the video that says it all:

IGN Video: God of War III PlayStation 3 Walkthrough - E3 2009: Sony Conference Demo - Part 3@@AMEPARAM@@flashvars='object_ID=886158&downloadU RL=http://ps3movies.ign.com/ps3/video/article/989/989661/gow3_demo_e3_p3_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking=@@A MEPARAM@@object@@AMEPARAM@@886158@@AMEPARAM@@ps3mo vies@@AMEPARAM@@ps3@@AMEPARAM@@989/989661@@AMEPARAM@@gow3_demo_e3_p3_flvlowwide

Jesus Christ March '10 won't come soon enough
    Last edited by SneeBeezums; 06-02-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It looks sick. Have you seen the trailers for it? Ripping out that things horns then ramming them into its eyesockets is hella sick. I cannot wait to play it.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gismo View Post
    It looks sick. Have you seen the trailers for it? Ripping out that things horns then ramming them into its eyesockets is hella sick. I cannot wait to play it.
    Yeah that's what the video should've been when I originally posted it. It seemed to have corrected itself and it is now that video. I also like the one where Kratos gutted the Minotaur like the scene from Empire Strikes Back. This game should be fantastic.