Thread: Help with MagicISO

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Help with MagicISO

Ok so basically I've downloaded games in .uif format and I really have no clue what I'm doing. I have magicISO and I know that you're supposed to mount them or burn them or whatever, pretty much nothing. So can someone tell me how I can get a game in .uif format playable on my PC using magicISO ? Because I haven't a clue about the 1st thing to do, any help would be appreciated thanks.

So young but so good. Amber Alert's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepz View Post
    Ok so basically I've downloaded games in .uif format and I really have no clue what I'm doing. I have magicISO and I know that you're supposed to mount them or burn them or whatever, pretty much nothing. So can someone tell me how I can get a game in .uif format playable on my PC using magicISO ? Because I haven't a clue about the 1st thing to do, any help would be appreciated thanks.
    Well, what happens when you mount the image and try to access it in Windows Explorer or My Computer? I've never used MagicISO or heard of the .uif extension though so I'm not sure what to suggest; I've personally used DAEMON Tools Lite, and it generally works though not yet on Windows 7 I don't think.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Basically UIF is another disc image format like .iso, it is supposed to have smaller file sizes, but I have never opted to use it over ISO.

It's pretty simple, once you have the .uif file, you just burn it to a dvd or cd just like you would an ISO. Open the program and select the option to burn a file to disc.

(yes, even though the option menu says ISO, you can burn the other type as well)
    Quote Originally Posted by DickStivers View Post
    I hope I haven't missed my chance to join MrTroy 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I blame Obama. That nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by benzss View Post
    when mrtroy makes a valid point about your posting, you should probably kill yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    This site was always meant to end with a gay gangbang. It's destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I don't consider myself a racist, but I fucking hate niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTroy View Post
    Gwahir and I have this little ongoing tiff. He seems to have that with a number of people who think he is a pretentious faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    I'd rather fuck a child

calmer than you are dude
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You don't even have to burn if you don't want to. MagicISO comes with a virtual drive with an adjustable number of simulated drives so you can mount as many as you need to, and since .uif is understood by [only] magicISO, he doesn't even need to burn it if it's already on his hard drive.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah, just mount it like a normal .iso
    its under the virtual cd/dvd drive option