Thread: [review] [bathroom goons] 2,000 Flushes

Strangle Hazard thank mr skeltal's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [review] [bathroom goons] 2,000 Flushes

tl;rd-> 2,000 flushes is a waste of money

The water pipes in our apartment apparently contain a lot of sediments or something because there have developed some streak stains between the flush water channels in my toilet bowl that are impossible to clean no matter the amount of scrubbing.

Fast forward to my genius idea that 2,000 flushes and the magical blue water will forgive all of my anal discretionaries. I can just drop a magic tablet in my reservoir and all bowl problems will fix themselves? "If it sounds too good to be too, it probably is."

Let me tell you a little story about 2,000 Flushes.

First of all, it is some caustic shit. You're supposed to wear gloves or a hazmat suit or something when you open the box. There are two tablets, which I best conjecture as being the bleach reagent, and the other being a horrible blue dye that is a gimmick just so "you know it's working". I put this mixture in my two toilets and on one of them I got a little splashback from the fresh blue dye tab and my finger was stained blue for a day.

Not only does 2,000 Flushes do nothing to help clean your toilet, everytime you flush little blue splashes go everywhere, staining your bowl rim, your seat, under your seat, and the underside of the seat lid. I guess these splashes happen normally but you never notice them until you have blue spots everywhere that actually requires *MORE* cleaning of your toilet than you did before. This shit fucking sucks.

Save yourself some money and just clean your toilets the old-fashioned way - every few weeks, put some good 'ole elbow grease into it and you'll be fine. 2,000 Flushes sucks hard. I've been using it for two weeks now and it hasn't done anything.

edit: obligatory pics added, click for big
    Last edited by thank mr skeltal; 10-18-2008 at 01:04 AM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Or you could put on your big boy pants (or, in this case, take them off momentarily) and shit in your front lawn.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apartment.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magking1971 View Post
    Apartment.
    why do they call them apartments when they are all stuck together?

also, clean your toilet the normal way it takes two minutes

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

seriously your toilet is fucking gross.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No floater = not impressed.

A very manly muppet Mad Pino Rage's Avatar
    Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Next time do some research on how to properly care for your toilet. Honestly, you are a big idiot and I'm telling all my friends about you at the next big party and how big of a big idiot you are.
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
    Albert Einstein

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srsinternets View Post
    seriously your toilet is fucking gross.
    Agreed.

Why did you ever let it get that bad?

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In before "lots and lots of alcohol induced partying" aftermath response

Credits
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

lrn2shit

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

uuuuugggghhh god.... how can you live like that?!

Look Mr. Scarf... 2000 Flushes and similar products aren't going to automatically clean your toilet. Use your brain and realize that they will keep a clean toilet clean so it won't become dirty.

That is assuming that you make normal human waste and throw up, not whatever that stuff is.

If your toilet has 1/4 inch thick streaks that are harboring their own vibrant ecosystems, using 2000 Flushes is going to be just as good as pouring bleach onto the crud without scrubbing.

In other words.... you got to scrub that biohazardous waste out of your toilet before using 2K Flushes, you scrub.

Also, I hope you reserved that Hazmat suit from when you put the 2000 Flushes in, because frankly I wouldn't approach your toilet without one.

PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is some fucking nasty shit right there.

Have you been puzzling as to why girls always leave after using your bathroom and you never hear from them again? Christfuck, why would anybody sane post a picture like that and then be like "oh hai guyz dis is mah toilet ain't it spiffy"? Having a toilet in that condition is one thing, providing photographic evidence is quite another. Did your mom beat you with a toilet brush or something when you were a kid and now you can't stand to even have one in the house?

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia View Post
    Agreed.

Why did you ever let it get that bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by sycld View Post
    uuuuugggghhh god.... how can you live like that?!

Look Mr. Scarf... 2000 Flushes and similar products aren't going to automatically clean your toilet. Use your brain and realize that they will keep a clean toilet clean so it won't become dirty.

That is assuming that you make normal human waste and throw up, not whatever that stuff is.

If your toilet has 1/4 inch thick streaks that are harboring their own vibrant ecosystems, using 2000 Flushes is going to be just as good as pouring bleach onto the crud without scrubbing.

In other words.... you got to scrub that biohazardous waste out of your toilet before using 2K Flushes, you scrub.

Also, I hope you reserved that Hazmat suit from when you put the 2000 Flushes in, because frankly I wouldn't approach your toilet without one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    That is some fucking nasty shit right there.

Have you been puzzling as to why girls always leave after using your bathroom and you never hear from them again? Christfuck, why would anybody sane post a picture like that and then be like "oh hai guyz dis is mah toilet ain't it spiffy"? Having a toilet in that condition is one thing, providing photographic evidence is quite another. Did your mom beat you with a toilet brush or something when you were a kid and now you can't stand to even have one in the house?
    A case of failure to read the first line, Rick Scarf explains why his toilet is like that:

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Scarf
    The water pipes in our apartment apparently contain a lot of sediments or something because there have developed some streak stains between the flush water channels in my toilet bowl that are impossible to clean no matter the amount of scrubbing.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kal El View Post
    A case of failure to read the first line, Rick Scarf explains why his toilet is like that:

It was a case of willful ignorance; we all wanted to get on Rick Scarf's case for taking monster shitz

PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I cant even remeber the last time I cleaned my toilet, and it looks nothing like that.

I loves sausage festival! djwolford's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yet oddly enough it looks moderately clean in that second pic, making me think that maybe sediments and things in the water aren't the real culprit at all.

I don't like 2000 flushes because I always assume that when I drop a huge load and there's some splashback that it'll leave blue on my undercarriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    Oh, gives to me opposites werewolves that turns to humans whens the moons comes outs!
    We's not goes downs that dusty roads again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles
    Toki is that straight vadka? It's not even noon...

I loves sausage festival! djwolford's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Also what is that to the left of the toilet on the wall in that first picture? Did you miss with a log or something?
    Oh, gives to me opposites werewolves that turns to humans whens the moons comes outs!
    We's not goes downs that dusty roads again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles
    Toki is that straight vadka? It's not even noon...

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    Also what is that to the left of the toilet on the wall in that first picture? Did you miss with a log or something?
    Paint that flaked away off the trim. If it was my house and not an apartment I would have fixed that a long time ago. But it is not my responsibility so I do nothing!
    And to reiterate an earlier point, before I put it in the 2,000 flushes I had scrubbed the hell out of the bowl and it looked pretty good. That about 3 weeks ago and this is how it looks now, I might even argue WORSE than the normal mess between cleanings. I scrubbed the bowl again last night and pretty much it looks the same still. It had like calcified into the porcelain or something.
    Last edited by thank mr skeltal; 10-19-2008 at 12:31 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Get some acid bowl cleaner and clean it more than once a month. Fixed. I have hard water where I live too, and it leaves deposits fucking everywhere - on my aquarium lid, my cat's water bowl, the toilet. My crapper would look like that too if not for acidic bowl cleaner and a quick (I mean like 2 minutes) run through once a week when I - here's a concept you may be unfamilar with - clean the rest of the bathroom

Credits
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The rest of my bathroom is OCD-like in it's cleanliness.

vvvv yes, that is the key
    Last edited by thank mr skeltal; 10-19-2008 at 03:54 PM.

Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous d View Post
    I cant even remeber the last time I cleaned my toilet, and it looks nothing like that.
    You must use 2000 flushes.