Thread: Need help with Girl

can't post; too scared Anonymous's Avatar
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Need help with Girl

We're not together, technically. But she broke up with her boyfriend for me, she openly admitted it.
    He was her first, and they've been dating on/off for about a year.(Previously they dated 2 years during highschool.)
    During that on/off year, I came into the picture and her and I became very close.

Anyways, to the point... a few weeks ago when she broke up with her boyfriend, she said that she would see him one last time, and that was it. Today I've come to discover that she went to hangout with him and a few friends at a get together.

Should I be upset?

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No.

Credits
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Because she can do what she want and that shouldn't upset you. Did she blow the guy? Did they kiss? Did they reconnenct on a spiritual and romantic level which you could only dream of? Probably not.

Just work out whether you trust her or not. If the answer is no (and it sounds like it is) then the relationship probably isn't going to get too far anyway.

Also, you might want to delete that post and re-do it anonymously if you're concerned about hiding your identity.

Credits
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Because she can do what she want and that shouldn't upset you. Did she blow the guy? Did they kiss? Did they reconnenct on a spiritual and romantic level which you could only dream of? Probably not.

Just work out whether you trust her or not. If the answer is no (and it sounds like it is) then the relationship probably isn't going to get too far anyway.

Also, you might want to delete that post and re-do it anonymously if you're concerned about hiding your identity.
    What he's trying to say is that if you're with this (or any) girl for any long period of time she'll do stuff to piss you off far more disgruntling than hanging out with an ex so save your fights and energy for when she blows your dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    scarf wasn't man enough to do it so queendork pushed herself down the stairs.

cowabunga
    Credits
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    We're not together, technically. But she broke up with her boyfriend for me, she openly admitted it.
    He was her first, and they've been dating on/off for about a year.(Previously they dated 2 years during highschool.)
    During that on/off year, I came into the picture and her and I became very close.

Anyways, to the point... a few weeks ago when she broke up with her boyfriend, she said that she would see him one last time, and that was it. Today I've come to discover that she went to hangout with him and a few friends at a get together.

Should I be upset?
    Yes. The bitch deserves to die.