nom nom nom (another mess hall thread)
i am starving and can't leave to get anything until this goddamn lady calls me
so itt you list your top 5 fav foods/meals + one fav sweet as well as a few grocery store products you'd recommend for others to try
ok 1) sushi & sashimi 2) smoked eel 3) stromboli filled with feta, mushrooms and spinach 4) quorn gruyere stuffed chikn 5) fettuccine alfredo fav sweet = tiramisu
ok grocery store fare: in another thread i mentioned the morroccan curry rice in a bag motherfuckin nom to the max
also the spicy thai chili tuna is pretty decent
update goddamn lady has called me
1. homemade meatlover's, mushroom, stuffed crust pizza
2. lasagna with mushrooms and italian sausage (the lasagna has to be at least 3 inches thick)
3. pepperoni, mushroom, and sausage stromboli
4. homemade mac n' cheese
6. smokehouse wrap(one burger, a handful of cheddar, diced mushrooms, siced salami, and sweet baby ray's barbeque sauce mixed together and put in wrap form)
i can make all of those homemade. mmm.
sorry about having six...i'm just such a good cook
sweet: dirt(you better know what that is)
grocery store: meatball hot pockets
I hear the voices inside my head. They counsel me. They understand. They talk to me.
Originally Posted by djwolford
Originally Posted by gwahir
I decided last night that I am gonna be a vegetarian for the next two months, so I cannot participate in this thread because my favorite foods are void.
Favorite sweet: Andes mints
broiled squid is delectable
1. Swordfish Steak
2. Crab Cakes
3. Garlic Mashed Potatoes
4. Steamed Broccoli
5. Hot Wheat Rolls
Favorite sweet would be Lindt Intense Pear Dark Chocolate, I don't really like sweet things.
Grocery store food: Chips and salsa.
Favorite sweet would be Lindt Intense Pear Dark Chocolate, I don't really like sweet things.[/QUOTE]
that bar is really good
lindt is my favorite chocolate - i love the truffles in the black wrapper (extra dark)
Lindt does make the best chocolate. I wasn't thinking before.
Because you're so metal rite?
Originally Posted by DickStivers
1) Chicken Goulash with garlic mashed sweet potatoes
2) Rosemary & Thyme marinated lamb cutlets
3)Beef & Guinness Stew with colcannon
4) My creamy chicken & vegetable soup recipe
5) Fennel Gratin pasta bake
That list was very spur of the moment.
Tags for this Thread