Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Father & daughter incest couple split, still live together.

  1. #1
    Prime Minister of Oztraya paulyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kirribilli House
    Posts
    1,156
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Father & daughter incest couple split, still live together.

    A FATHER and daughter who caused controversy when they revealed their incestuous love affair and had a baby together have split up.

    Adelaide woman Jenny Deaves, 40, has told New Idea magazine that she recently split with her father John Deaves, 62, and has found romance with 34-year-old Shayne Farrell - a bisexual father-of-three and now her fiance.
    Full Story

  2. #2
    Senior Member mkdisciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    211
    Credits
    334
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    That is all sick.

    She looks nasty too.

  3. #3
    λεγιων ονομα μοι sycld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,587
    Credits
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Aww, I thought this was under "Video Vault" at first


    PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

  4. #4
    Super Moterhater k1nk0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    667
    Credits
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    oh my sycld you need some help
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia View Post
    Well I like penis

    so there

  5. #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,922
    Credits
    200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    lol

  6. #6
    Senior Member Absolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,851
    Credits
    105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh hey I remember this from LWS

    How can you split up with your dad, that just has fail written all over it.

  7. #7
    Sexual Deviant Vengeful Scars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My Ass
    Posts
    6,604
    Credits
    399
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    My Daddy is my grandaddy....

    Pics or it didn't happen.
    lik dis if u cry evertim
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    Oh I was expecting a guide to making meth

  8. #8
    Pill popping nihilist Cryptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    642
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sycld View Post
    Aww, I thought this was under "Video Vault" at first
    So the one about the mom in the wheelchair makes you sick, but this one you want to watch? Just because it was "consenting adults" in this one doesn't make it any less of an abuse. I don't see how incest can be fully consentual.

  9. #9
    feel like funkin' it up gwahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    6,549
    Credits
    2,414
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    So the one about the mom in the wheelchair makes you sick, but this one you want to watch? Just because it was "consenting adults" in this one doesn't make it any less of an abuse. I don't see how incest can be fully consentual.
    the problem with incest isn't a matter of consent.

  10. #10
    beautiful dirty rich Nadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,278
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    This has VC Andrews scribbled all over it.

  11. #11
    mutton mutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,715
    Credits
    2,326
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    So the one about the mom in the wheelchair makes you sick, but this one you want to watch? Just because it was "consenting adults" in this one doesn't make it any less of an abuse. I don't see how incest can be fully consentual.
    where is the abuse in consent? incest can be fully consensual the same way as within any other couple
    i don't see how any older relative who has lived for that long can't hold back their urge, but it's conceivable that both sides are perfectly content with the situation

  12. #12
    λεγιων ονομα μοι sycld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,587
    Credits
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    BLAHBLAHBLAHITAKETHINGSONTHEINTERNET2SERIOUSLY
    the comment you're quoting of mine was a joke, but i really did misread the front page at first glance and thought that this was posted in "video vault."

    the thing is that thiis article didn't make me so depressed that i couldn't joke about it

    the other one did.


    PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

  13. #13
    Pill popping nihilist Cryptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    642
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sycld View Post
    the comment you're quoting of mine was a joke, but i really did misread the front page at first glance and thought that this was posted in "video vault."

    the thing is that thiis article didn't make me so depressed that i couldn't joke about it

    the other one did.
    The funny thing about text is that tone doesn't come across too well in it. I didn't read your comment as a joke and it has nothing to do with taking anything too seriously. It just didn't seem like you were kidding.

  14. #14
    λεγιων ονομα μοι sycld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,587
    Credits
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    why the hell would I, a self-proclaimed faggot, want to see a hideous woman have sex with her somehow even more hideous father

    obvious sarcasm is obvious


    PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

  15. #15
    Sexual Deviant Vengeful Scars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My Ass
    Posts
    6,604
    Credits
    399
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Fags are never serious, unless you fuck with the hair.
    lik dis if u cry evertim
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    Oh I was expecting a guide to making meth

  16. #16
    Pill popping nihilist Cryptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    642
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sycld View Post
    why the hell would I, a self-proclaimed faggot, want to see a hideous woman have sex with her somehow even more hideous father

    obvious sarcasm is obvious
    Whatever, I'm the forum idiot I guess, remember?

    Anyway as for how it's abuse that cannot possibly be a balanced relationship. How can you possibly have a healthy, mutual relationship with a parent? Also how can you have a sexual relationship with a parent and still have a healthy relationship with that parent? Consent to sex doesn't mean anything, millions of abused partners consent to sex every day, doesn't make them any less abused.

  17. #17
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,900
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Whatever, I'm the forum idiot I guess, remember?

    Anyway as for how it's abuse that cannot possibly be a balanced relationship. How can you possibly have a healthy, mutual relationship with a parent? Also how can you have a sexual relationship with a parent and still have a healthy relationship with that parent? Consent to sex doesn't mean anything, millions of abused partners consent to sex every day, doesn't make them any less abused.
    Millions of people have 'unbalanced' relationships, are they all being abused?

    Remember, a 'yes' answer will result in you being a retard.

  18. #18
    Pill popping nihilist Cryptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    642
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Millions of people have 'unbalanced' relationships, are they all being abused?

    Remember, a 'yes' answer will result in you being a retard.
    Well since I'm of course not a retard, obviously no. Relationships can work if one person makes more money than the other. Or one makes more decisions than the other (if the non-decision maker is OK with it). Stuff like that. What's important is trust and respect. The lack of either or both of those is what defines abuse, not specifically what goes on in the relationship.

    The kind of abuse/imbalance I'm talking about is a power differential. Relationships like this one, and it makes me a little ill to even call an incestuous relationship a relationship but anyway, are the same reason why a lot of schools place bans on fucking your profs. I mean, what do you do when your boyfriend can ground you? I'm sure this romance wasn't always going on, so I'm guessing at one point they had a normal father/daughter relationship. How can a child - a daughter at that - be a true partner in a relationship with her FATHER? There is no way on this earth a parent can have a romantic or sexual relationship with their child and have it be a healthy relationship. You can't even compare this kind of relationship to anything normal or healthy because it just cannot be that way.

    It isn't even about sex. While it makes me want to gag, I suppose it's possible for parent and child to engage in totally consensual sex with no degree of manipulation or abuse. I don't know how you'd get to that point, but I suppose it's possible. You just can't have a relationship that's in any way healthy.

  19. #19
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,900
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Well since I'm of course not a retard, obviously no. Relationships can work if one person makes more money than the other. Or one makes more decisions than the other (if the non-decision maker is OK with it). Stuff like that. What's important is trust and respect. The lack of either or both of those is what defines abuse, not specifically what goes on in the relationship.

    The kind of abuse/imbalance I'm talking about is a power differential. Relationships like this one, and it makes me a little ill to even call an incestuous relationship a relationship but anyway, are the same reason why a lot of schools place bans on fucking your profs. I mean, what do you do when your boyfriend can ground you? I'm sure this romance wasn't always going on, so I'm guessing at one point they had a normal father/daughter relationship. How can a child - a daughter at that - be a true partner in a relationship with her FATHER? There is no way on this earth a parent can have a romantic or sexual relationship with their child and have it be a healthy relationship. You can't even compare this kind of relationship to anything normal or healthy because it just cannot be that way.

    It isn't even about sex. While it makes me want to gag, I suppose it's possible for parent and child to engage in totally consensual sex with no degree of manipulation or abuse. I don't know how you'd get to that point, but I suppose it's possible. You just can't have a relationship that's in any way healthy.
    Sorry, she's 40. I don't think she counts as a child any more.

    I'm not saying it's healthy, I'm not going to make that sort of uber-moralistic judgement. I've never been in that situation and presumably never will. To be fair to them, their lives have made no impact on my life, my views or anything else. Nor have they made an impact on yours.

    I couldn't give two shits what these people do with their lives. From the sound of the story no-one has been hurt and (if we use the traditional definition) no one has been abused either. I can only presume this was a slow news day because it doesn't seem worth reporting to me.

  20. #20
    Pill popping nihilist Cryptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    642
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Sorry, she's 40. I don't think she counts as a child any more.

    I'm not saying it's healthy, I'm not going to make that sort of uber-moralistic judgement. I've never been in that situation and presumably never will. To be fair to them, their lives have made no impact on my life, my views or anything else. Nor have they made an impact on yours.

    I couldn't give two shits what these people do with their lives. From the sound of the story no-one has been hurt and (if we use the traditional definition) no one has been abused either. I can only presume this was a slow news day because it doesn't seem worth reporting to me.
    You're always your parents' child. True your relationship changes (or should) as you get older into one more equal, but honestly, no matter how old I get there are sides of me that my parents will never see and things I will never tell them because they're my parents.

    I kind of agree with you actually - while I think it's sick it has nothing to do with my life and whatever people want to do and all that, my biggest issue with it is actually that they had a kid. The rest is just fodder for debate. But the child has SOMETHING wrong with it, inbreeding doesn't create healthy offspring, and how will he/she explain his/her family situation? So I guess if anyone has been hurt it's their child.

  21. #21
    Band simonj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Thicket of Solitude
    Posts
    9,900
    Credits
    1,615
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Ok, yeah. Here's where we both agree. I kind of glazed over the kid part when reading the story. I once saw a documentary about sibling couples and in the end it just made me think "Well, so what. They clearly love each other, let them get on with it. They're not hurting any one and as long as they don't have kids then it should be nobody's business."

    These have had a kid, and that adds all sort of problems to the equation, be they physical/medical disadvantages or psychological problems or anything else. Bringing a child into it is forcing someone who has no choice into that situation.

  22. #22
    has hairy legs Janglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    613
    Credits
    346
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    How could you fuck your father?

  23. #23
    A very manly muppet Mad Pino Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
    Posts
    2,868
    Credits
    3,041
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Fuck everything.
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
    Albert Einstein

  24. #24
    God of Insignificance
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    151
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    How come societal rejects always do things that reinforce them being rejects?

Similar Threads

  1. The next couple of months in MMA
    By djwolford in forum The Sport Report
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 07:49 PM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 12:33 AM
  3. Starcraft 2...split?
    By MBok in forum Gamer's Haven
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 12:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •