Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 54

Thread: Halo: COMBAT EVOLVED

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Halo: COMBAT EVOLVED

    Does anyone play that game anymore? And i'm talkin' Xbox here, no shitty PC.



    For me it's every weekend I can manage to. Whenever there's at least 4 of my buddies together we slap two boxes together and play usually 2v2 on only three maps: chill out, prisoner, and damnation.
    It's still way more fun than Halo 2 or 3 ever was. There's nothin like three shottin' newbies.
    Does anyone give a shit about Halo anymore? Sadly I think the answer is no.

    EDIT: This is very depressing to me.
    Last edited by mrbazoun; 12-02-2008 at 09:21 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member BLMWolby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    300
    Credits
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Does anyone play pong anymore? A few of my friends get together every weekend or so and slap two Atari sticks together and play pong.

  3. #3
    Senior Member SneeBeezums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    493
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm sure when the Halo 3: ODST game comes out people will be jacking off to Halo again even though it won't be anything new.

  4. #4
    I loves sausage festival! djwolford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a television
    Posts
    7,188
    Credits
    373
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I still play it brah. It's the best game in the series imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    Oh, gives to me opposites werewolves that turns to humans whens the moons comes outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toki
    We's not goes downs that dusty roads again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles
    Toki is that straight vadka? It's not even noon...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Absolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,852
    Credits
    105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    No I don't even own an Xbox anymore, but agreed that Halo CE is the best in the series.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,760
    Credits
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm the best.
    Last edited by ozzy; 12-02-2008 at 08:24 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Absolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,852
    Credits
    105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I'm the best.
    lol, No.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    69
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Story wise, it's definitely the best in the series. I've considered getting it again but I wouldn't keep it so it's not worth my time.

  9. #9
    Senior Member BLMWolby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    300
    Credits
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    There was a story to halo?

  10. #10
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,760
    Credits
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
    lol, No.
    Ok then...name 1 person on this site that is better than me at any Halo.

    And before you judge that I was only good at H2/H3, keep in mind I've lanned Halo 1 with some of the best players in the nation.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Absolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,852
    Credits
    105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Me for one, no one else on this website played Halo and I don't care who you lanned with (please name them, let's see if I remember), and apparently everyone is a pro (I remember seeing some kid named TalenT, you know he sucks, on the MLG website a couple months back, so you get my point) these days so you're really nothing special.

    To get an idea for me, I played with those utah noobs (I forget their names) on xbc wayyyy back in the day and then tmg/roc/that whole live crowd where everyone thought they were good before it became str8 rippin tmg. And I stopped playing like two years ago.

    Yes, it is cool to argue about who is better at Halo.
    Last edited by Absolution; 12-03-2008 at 09:39 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Killuminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,935
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
    Me for one, no one else on this website played Halo and I don't care who you lanned with (please name them, let's see if I remember), and apparently everyone is a pro (I remember seeing some kid named TalenT, you know he sucks, on the MLG website a couple months back, so you get my point) these days so you're really nothing special.

    To get an idea for me, I played with those utah noobs (I forget their names) on xbc wayyyy back in the day and then tmg/roc/that whole live crowd where everyone thought they were good before it became str8 rippin tmg. And I stopped playing like two years ago.

    Yes, it is cool to argue about who is better at Halo.
    Lol you suck at Halo.

  13. #13
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,760
    Credits
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
    Me for one, no one else on this website played Halo and I don't care who you lanned with (please name them, let's see if I remember), and apparently everyone is a pro (I remember seeing some kid named TalenT, you know he sucks, on the MLG website a couple months back, so you get my point) these days so you're really nothing special.

    To get an idea for me, I played with those utah noobs (I forget their names) on xbc wayyyy back in the day and then tmg/roc/that whole live crowd where everyone thought they were good before it became str8 rippin tmg. And I stopped playing like two years ago.

    Yes, it is cool to argue about who is better at Halo.
    Talent has been around for a long time and probably isn't the best example. I know what you're saying though about the community and agree 100%, which is part of the reason that I hardly play anymore. I've been around MLG since 2005 though, so don't classify me as an '08 kid or a H3 kid.

    The Utah Noobs are good, I'll give you that. However, that was XBC way back in the day. Like I said, I still LAN H1 from time to time with the best players in Illinois and have lanned with people far better than the Utah Noobs. Yogi just held a LAN this past month. I don't remember everyone, but some people were:

    Yogi
    Skillz (Patch)
    Gestapo
    Jownz
    Everest
    Cicada
    THEdude
    Shade
    Mantrain
    Tru7h
    Flawless
    Fight
    Max
    Blaze
    Dynomike
    Bonesaw

    You probably don't know who a lot of those people are, but I'm sure you recognize some of them. Since we can't actually play each other all we have to go by is who we play with, and I win that one because Gestapo/Jownz/Everest > anyone who still plays.

    Yes, it is cool to argue about who is better at Halo.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Absolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,852
    Credits
    105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    lol Dynomike I remember him, we tried getting together a team for MLG Chicago in 05 since I couldn't make Philly; he's the only one on that list that I actually liked.

    Tru7h (might be thinking of Fatal) and Yogi look familiar.

  15. #15
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,760
    Credits
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Mike consistently placed top 12 in '07 then quit. He's the best H1 player in Illinois (that still plays) imo, though Yogi and Duff would never admit that. I had never heard of Tru7h prior to that lan, but he was ridiculous. Yogi is the one that took me under his wing and taught me how to play H1.

    We had 4 stations, 3 of which were being capped I think. The gameplays are being sifted through and will be for some time, but I'll see if I can find some of the ones they already uploaded.

    EDIT: This is a really good one. Tru7h & Bonesaw vs. Skillz & Dude @ Chill Out
    Tru7h is a beast in this game. Pay attention to him (top screen) especially at 8:04 and 8:34 - 8:39...disgusting.
    Last edited by ozzy; 12-04-2008 at 07:45 AM.

  16. #16
    Sheriff of Paddy's captain castle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,358
    Credits
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    lol utah noobs
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    Yeah, the porn stars are the ones who are gross and creepy, not the guy who tells his girlfriends "I just like watching chicks getting their vag's pounded"

    Virgins who have never had a girlfriend are hereby banned from PS starting yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    You're probably the only person who be able to commit felony-level acts of violence in nerd rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanideWyrm View Post
    Captain Castle: Now with the ability to fuck you into atheism
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    Holy shit you are unfunny

  17. #17
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,760
    Credits
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    If it wasn't for them, Utah would probably be up there in the ranks with Montana and Wyoming as Halo states. In fact you are probably the 5th best Halo player in Utah.

    I think we can all agree we are better than the OP, and this thread probably went in a completely different direction than he intended.

  18. #18
    Sheriff of Paddy's captain castle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,358
    Credits
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    lol You're probably right. No one around here is any good.


    lol at op
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    Yeah, the porn stars are the ones who are gross and creepy, not the guy who tells his girlfriends "I just like watching chicks getting their vag's pounded"

    Virgins who have never had a girlfriend are hereby banned from PS starting yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    You're probably the only person who be able to commit felony-level acts of violence in nerd rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanideWyrm View Post
    Captain Castle: Now with the ability to fuck you into atheism
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    Holy shit you are unfunny

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    87
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Wow this turned into a name dropping pissing contest, 9.5 on the thread derail.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Absolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,852
    Credits
    105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    Mike consistently placed top 12 in '07 then quit. He's the best H1 player in Illinois (that still plays) imo, though Yogi and Duff would never admit that. I had never heard of Tru7h prior to that lan, but he was ridiculous. Yogi is the one that took me under his wing and taught me how to play H1.

    We had 4 stations, 3 of which were being capped I think. The gameplays are being sifted through and will be for some time, but I'll see if I can find some of the ones they already uploaded.

    EDIT: This is a really good one. Tru7h & Bonesaw vs. Skillz & Dude @ Chill Out
    Tru7h is a beast in this game. Pay attention to him (top screen) especially at 8:04 and 8:34 - 8:39...disgusting.
    lol Filefront, memories of montages just came flooding in.

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    You guys ever hear of Mackeo?

  22. #22
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,760
    Credits
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolution
    lol Filefront, memories of montages just came flooding in.
    Speaking of which, the Illinois LANtage 4 should be coming out soon. I think Jeenyus delayed it though to add clips from this past LAN and put a guest section in or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbazoun View Post
    You guys ever hear of Mackeo?
    Yes, but I don't remember Mackeo being anything special in H1.

  23. #23
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    If it wasn't for them, Utah would probably be up there in the ranks with Montana and Wyoming as Halo states. In fact you are probably the 5th best Halo player in Utah.

    I think we can all agree we are better than the OP, and this thread probably went in a completely different direction than he intended.
    There are like.. 8 people in utah...

  24. #24
    Sheriff of Paddy's captain castle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,358
    Credits
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    There are like.. 8 people in utah...
    You're a retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    Yeah, the porn stars are the ones who are gross and creepy, not the guy who tells his girlfriends "I just like watching chicks getting their vag's pounded"

    Virgins who have never had a girlfriend are hereby banned from PS starting yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    You're probably the only person who be able to commit felony-level acts of violence in nerd rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanideWyrm View Post
    Captain Castle: Now with the ability to fuck you into atheism
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    Holy shit you are unfunny

  25. #25
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captain castle View Post
    You're a retard
    Lol dude out of a million people in Utah, there are going to be considerably fewer Halo players by the Bell Curve, which does apply.

    Lets say, 1 in every 1,000,000 people is good enough to go pro at a video game (lol).
    Utah would have 1 professional.
    New Jersey would have 7.5.
    New York would have 20.
    New Mexico would have 2.
    Hawaii would have 1.


    Get the point?
    I'm sure that the actual numbers are much higher then 1 in a million, in which case Utah is still screwed.
    It's like how China has so many Chess professionals, for every so million people one of them is a Fisher or Kasparov, and China just has the most people.
    I know you like to have your whole online tough guy act going 24/7, but really, it makes you look like twice the moron you actually are.

  26. #26
    Sheriff of Paddy's captain castle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,358
    Credits
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Lol dude out of a million people in Utah, there are going to be considerably fewer Halo players by the Bell Curve, which does apply.

    Lets say, 1 in every 1,000,000 people is good enough to go pro at a video game (lol).
    Utah would have 1 professional.
    New Jersey would have 7.5.
    New York would have 20.
    New Mexico would have 2.
    Hawaii would have 1.


    Get the point?
    I'm sure that the actual numbers are much higher then 1 in a million, in which case Utah is still screwed.
    It's like how China has so many Chess professionals, for every so million people one of them is a Fisher or Kasparov, and China just has the most people.
    I know you like to have your whole online tough guy act going 24/7, but really, it makes you look like twice the moron you actually are.
    You're really really retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    Yeah, the porn stars are the ones who are gross and creepy, not the guy who tells his girlfriends "I just like watching chicks getting their vag's pounded"

    Virgins who have never had a girlfriend are hereby banned from PS starting yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    You're probably the only person who be able to commit felony-level acts of violence in nerd rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanideWyrm View Post
    Captain Castle: Now with the ability to fuck you into atheism
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    Holy shit you are unfunny

  27. #27
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captain castle View Post
    You're really really retarded
    Nice argument you got there.

  28. #28
    Sheriff of Paddy's captain castle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,358
    Credits
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Arguing with you would be like explaining quantum physics to an ant
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    Yeah, the porn stars are the ones who are gross and creepy, not the guy who tells his girlfriends "I just like watching chicks getting their vag's pounded"

    Virgins who have never had a girlfriend are hereby banned from PS starting yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    You're probably the only person who be able to commit felony-level acts of violence in nerd rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanideWyrm View Post
    Captain Castle: Now with the ability to fuck you into atheism
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    Holy shit you are unfunny

  29. #29
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,760
    Credits
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Holy shit Sion are you serious?

  30. #30
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    Holy shit Sion are you serious?
    well considering I don't follow professional video game players, i'm just going by math. I'm not saying there is only 1 professional player, if you read more carefully you'd have seen that i sadi the numbers are much higher. In which case utah is still screwed, let me elaborate for the mathmatically challenged.
    For every X number of people in the population, Y is the number of people who are good enough to go pro. As X increases, so does Y.
    So if you start out with Utah, in wich X=1,000,000 and Y= 1, and then you add say, new jersey, in which X= 7,000,000 and Y=7.
    Let's increase Utah's X/Y ratio to say, 1,000,000/200. This brings up Utah's total number of pros to 200.
    Doing the same to NJ, this brings NJ's number of pros up to 1400.
    Unless theres an unusual concentration of professional halo players in utah...
    Last edited by Sion; 12-09-2008 at 03:07 PM.

  31. #31
    Sheriff of Paddy's captain castle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,358
    Credits
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    well considering I don't follow professional video game players, i'm just going by math. I'm not saying there is only 1 professional player, if you read more carefully you'd have seen that i sadi the numbers are much higher. In which case utah is still screwed, let me elaborate for the mathmatically challenged.
    For every X number of people in the population, Y is the number of people who are good enough to go pro. As X increases, so does Y.
    So if you start out with Utah, in wich X=1,000,000 and Y= 1, and then you add say, new jersey, in which X= 7,000,000 and Y=7.
    Let's increase Utah's X/Y ratio to say, 1,000,000/200. This brings up Utah's total number of pros to 200.
    Doing the same to NJ, this brings NJ's number of pros up to 1400.
    Unless theres an unusual concentration of professional halo players in utah...
    Quote Originally Posted by captain castle View Post
    You're really really retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    Yeah, the porn stars are the ones who are gross and creepy, not the guy who tells his girlfriends "I just like watching chicks getting their vag's pounded"

    Virgins who have never had a girlfriend are hereby banned from PS starting yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    You're probably the only person who be able to commit felony-level acts of violence in nerd rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanideWyrm View Post
    Captain Castle: Now with the ability to fuck you into atheism
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    Holy shit you are unfunny

  32. #32
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,760
    Credits
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    well considering I don't follow professional video game players, i'm just going by math. I'm not saying there is only 1 professional player, if you read more carefully you'd have seen that i sadi the numbers are much higher. In which case utah is still screwed, let me elaborate for the mathmatically challenged.
    For every X number of people in the population, Y is the number of people who are good enough to go pro. As X increases, so does Y.
    So if you start out with Utah, in wich X=1,000,000 and Y= 1, and then you add say, new jersey, in which X= 7,000,000 and Y=7.
    Let's increase Utah's X/Y ratio to say, 1,000,000/200. This brings up Utah's total number of pros to 200.
    Doing the same to NJ, this brings NJ's number of pros up to 1400.
    Unless theres an unusual concentration of professional halo players in utah...
    lmao

  33. #33
    Senior Member Killuminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,935
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    well considering I don't follow professional video game players, i'm just going by math. I'm not saying there is only 1 professional player, if you read more carefully you'd have seen that i sadi the numbers are much higher. In which case utah is still screwed, let me elaborate for the mathmatically challenged.
    For every X number of people in the population, Y is the number of people who are good enough to go pro. As X increases, so does Y.
    So if you start out with Utah, in wich X=1,000,000 and Y= 1, and then you add say, new jersey, in which X= 7,000,000 and Y=7.
    Let's increase Utah's X/Y ratio to say, 1,000,000/200. This brings up Utah's total number of pros to 200.
    Doing the same to NJ, this brings NJ's number of pros up to 1400.
    Unless theres an unusual concentration of professional halo players in utah...
    Quote Originally Posted by captain castle View Post
    You're really really retarded

  34. #34
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,760
    Credits
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I don't think I've ever seen Sion say something intelligent in a Halo thread ever, even on old LWS. I'm really starting to hope he was dropped on his head as a child.

    They're going to start going over the gameplays more over break, so to save this thread I'll post some. Hopefully I had a few good games capped at least. I was working a lot that weekend so I wasn't there as much as everyone else, but I know I have to at least have some good games against people that were being capped.

  35. #35
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen Sion say something intelligent in a Halo thread ever, even on old LWS.
    I don't think you've seen me say anything intelligent in ANY thread ever.

  36. #36
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Especially on old LWS

  37. #37
    Sheriff of Paddy's captain castle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,358
    Credits
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    ozzy what's your tag again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    Yeah, the porn stars are the ones who are gross and creepy, not the guy who tells his girlfriends "I just like watching chicks getting their vag's pounded"

    Virgins who have never had a girlfriend are hereby banned from PS starting yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    You're probably the only person who be able to commit felony-level acts of violence in nerd rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanideWyrm View Post
    Captain Castle: Now with the ability to fuck you into atheism
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    Holy shit you are unfunny

  38. #38
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,760
    Credits
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Its Ra4xOzzy now, although I need to change it soon. Its not a team anymore, there are too many new people that don't know who I am or what Ra4 stands for, and getting called "Roxy" by illiterate randoms in the playlist is getting really annoying.

  39. #39
    Sheriff of Paddy's captain castle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,358
    Credits
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I tried to do Dsx Ozzy and it said the name didn't exist, so I was completely clueless lol

    How often are you on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmosfear View Post
    Yeah, the porn stars are the ones who are gross and creepy, not the guy who tells his girlfriends "I just like watching chicks getting their vag's pounded"

    Virgins who have never had a girlfriend are hereby banned from PS starting yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by no_brains_no_worries View Post
    You're probably the only person who be able to commit felony-level acts of violence in nerd rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanideWyrm View Post
    Captain Castle: Now with the ability to fuck you into atheism
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    Holy shit you are unfunny

  40. #40
    Senior Member Absolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,852
    Credits
    105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    Its Ra4xOzzy now, although I need to change it soon. Its not a team anymore, there are too many new people that don't know who I am or what Ra4 stands for, and getting called "Roxy" by illiterate randoms in the playlist is getting really annoying.
    i didnt know reload after four ever amounted to anything

Similar Threads

  1. So I'm buying Halo 3 again today
    By captain castle in forum Gamer's Haven
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 07:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •