Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 59

Thread: "You're not an American!" ABC Muslim Experiment.

  1. #1
    Scito Te Ipsum TheOriginalGrumpySpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    I am not a citizen of Athens or of Greece but of the world.
    Posts
    4,609
    Credits
    1,860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default "You're not an American!" ABC Muslim Experiment.

    "How do I know there isn't a bomb in there?"


    "In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart." -Anne Frank


    “We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.” -Buddha

    Identity


  2. #2
    Strangle Hazard thank mr skeltal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    5,307
    Credits
    7,213
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I watched a bit of this earlier and was intrigued enough to watch the other racism one with the kids spraypainting the car. Very interesting stuff, reminds me of my 200-level psychology classes where we learned about stereotypes and how they are normal and can exist without the "racism" often associated with them.
    When the white kids wrecked that car in the park, only 1 call was made to 911 (while 2 calls were made about a few blacks innocently taking a nap in their own car because they "about to rob" someone), yet when the black kids were messing with the car in the same way, 10 calls were made to 911.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    701
    Credits
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    i would have whipped out my dick in that situation

  4. #4
    Senior Member TwoStoopid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    78
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    does he say "god be with you" at the end of the video? hahaha

  5. #5
    feel like funkin' it up gwahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    6,537
    Credits
    2,414
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    The saddest part is that it's both the horrendous ignorance, racism and bigotry of much of the public and her very own religion that enslaves her.

  6. #6
    λεγιων ονομα μοι sycld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,570
    Credits
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    i ain't gonna watch this

    will become too mad


    PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

  7. #7
    Scito Te Ipsum TheOriginalGrumpySpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    I am not a citizen of Athens or of Greece but of the world.
    Posts
    4,609
    Credits
    1,860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Probably, but less aggravating than I expected.

    "In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart." -Anne Frank


    “We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.” -Buddha

    Identity


  8. #8
    hotter than a $2 pistol gorefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    824
    Credits
    357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh, Boo-Fucking-Hoo.

  9. #9
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    your opinion in this matter is pretty irrelevant

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    92
    Credits
    211
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coqauvin View Post
    your opinion in this matter is pretty irrelevant
    and yours is worth any more?

  11. #11
    feel like funkin' it up gwahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    6,537
    Credits
    2,414
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    and yours is worth any more?
    yes

    you're new here

    you don't know gorefinger

  12. #12
    hotter than a $2 pistol gorefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    824
    Credits
    357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gorefinger View Post
    Oh, Boo-Fucking-Hoo.
    I'm sorry I started to argue the relevance of my post and then I remembered what site I was on.



    There, that's more like it.
    Last edited by gorefinger; 10-11-2009 at 12:50 AM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    92
    Credits
    211
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    yes

    you're new here

    you don't know gorefinger
    after seeing the resulting barrage of posts I apologise for my earlier one.

  14. #14
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    and yours is worth any more?
    yes

  15. #15
    hotter than a $2 pistol gorefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    824
    Credits
    357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Well, I see your unwarranted and exaggerated sense of self worth is still in top form.

  16. #16
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    dude your avatar says 'tattooed white trash' i am pretty sure you are in the group that has no clue what being the victim of discrimination is like, and therefore your opinion on the degrees of how bad it is are completely irrelevant because you don't know what the hell you're talking about

  17. #17
    hotter than a $2 pistol gorefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    824
    Credits
    357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    So, you are discriminating against me because of my choice of avatar?

  18. #18
    hotter than a $2 pistol gorefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    824
    Credits
    357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    My post was meant to point out how nauseating and ridiculous it was to watch that retarded bimbo start weeping at the end of the video, while her friend, who was actually a Middle-Eastern Muslim, stood by and stared at her awkwardly.
    I wasn't impressed by the experiment. The experiment didn't actually teach me anything I didn't know already from personal experience; Public displays of bigotry are repugnant to most people, Some people have the nerve to stand up if they believe otherwise, some do not, some agree in there hearts but are afraid to make it public when the spotlight is on them.

    See, I know discrimination because I am a young white Southerner, and I stand up for what I believe whether you think it's right or wrong. I am the most discriminated man in America.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Syme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    769
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gorefinger View Post
    See, I know discrimination because I am a young white Southerner, and I stand up for what I believe whether you think it's right or wrong. I am the most discriminated man in America.
    You are an utter idiot. I say this as another young white Southerner who argues for what I believe in.

    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir
    The saddest part is that it's both the horrendous ignorance, racism and bigotry of much of the public and her very own religion that enslaves her.
    She's "enslaved by her religion" because she wears the head scarf? Please tell me you are joking.
    Last edited by Syme; 10-11-2009 at 04:38 PM.

  20. #20
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gorefinger View Post
    My post was meant to point out how nauseating and ridiculous it was to watch that retarded bimbo start weeping at the end of the video, while her friend, who was actually a Middle-Eastern Muslim, stood by and stared at her awkwardly.
    I wasn't impressed by the experiment. The experiment didn't actually teach me anything I didn't know already from personal experience; Public displays of bigotry are repugnant to most people, Some people have the nerve to stand up if they believe otherwise, some do not, some agree in there hearts but are afraid to make it public when the spotlight is on them.

    See, I know discrimination because I am a young white Southerner, and I stand up for what I believe whether you think it's right or wrong. I am the most discriminated man in America.
    most discriminated man in america is pure hubris and you know it.

    now, i'll admit that when i see your post, the first link i get (considering you associate yourself with white trash, and pretty adamantly at that) is that the entire idea of looking into discrimination, although it's done to death, is not something worth crying over.

    i agree with you - white girl crying was pretty dumb and reeks of attention seeking tv whoring, and that this particular experiment didn't really do or show anything new. What it does do, however, is provide a concrete example of how bigotry actually is in some parts of the US. While I may have an idea about what things are like there, this doesn't compare to how visceral it is to actually watch this happening and seeing what the reactions are of the people there.

    i disagree with 'most discriminated' because you're part of the majority. There is no systemic prejudice you've had to face based on the colour of your skin or the beliefs you hold, in spite of the high horse you climb on to say you have. Having beliefs and holding them in the face of criticism or scorn doesn't make you discriminated against, it makes you genuine. This is a good thing, (provided your beliefs aren't the Scientology type) but claiming victim status because of it is a load of horseshit and you should already know this.

  21. #21
    feel like funkin' it up gwahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    6,537
    Credits
    2,414
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    She's "enslaved by her religion" because she wears the head scarf? Please tell me you are joking.
    No, she's enslaved by her religion and as such she wears a headscarf. Biiiig difference.

  22. #22
    hotter than a $2 pistol gorefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    824
    Credits
    357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    most discriminated man in america is pure hubris and you know it.
    Ok yeah, I can be arrogant sometimes and I admit that was an outrageous thing to say.

    There is no systemic prejudice you've had to face based on the colour of your skin or the beliefs you hold, in spite of the high horse you climb on to say you have
    Ironically enough, my avatar is actually a reflection of the prejudice I deal with in my life. Despite the fact that I have a college education, own property, and make a better living than most men my age. People assume I am poor, uneducated, white trash because I hold openly racialist views, don't trust the government, speak with a heavy southern accent, and live on a 20 acre farm a few miles from civilization.

  23. #23
    hotter than a $2 pistol gorefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    824
    Credits
    357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I would never cry for anyone's sympathy with a bleeding heart, but something tells me I have more experience with being on both sides of discrimination than anyone else ITT. That said, I have never met or heard of a human being without prejudices.

  24. #24
    Scito Te Ipsum TheOriginalGrumpySpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    I am not a citizen of Athens or of Greece but of the world.
    Posts
    4,609
    Credits
    1,860
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I have red hair, trumped.

    "In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart." -Anne Frank


    “We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.” -Buddha

    Identity


  25. #25
    hotter than a $2 pistol gorefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    824
    Credits
    357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Well you got me there. I might be a racist wierdo, but you are a fucking freak of nature.

  26. #26
    Senior Member Syme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    769
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir
    No, she's enslaved by her religion and as such she wears a headscarf. Biiiig difference
    Are you using the phrase "enslaved by religion" as simply a pejorative way of saying "having a religion"? I.e. would you say that ALL persons who have a religion are "enslaved" by religion? Or are you trying to say something more specific about the particular character of the religious beliefs of these women or of Muslims in general, i.e. would you say that while she is "enslaved" by her religion, there are others who have religion and yet aren't enslaved by it?

    Quote Originally Posted by gorefinger View Post
    because I hold openly racialist views
    This alone is more than enough reason for people to assume you are an ignorant piece of shit.

  27. #27
    hotter than a $2 pistol gorefinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    824
    Credits
    357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    When you assume etc etc

  28. #28
    Senior Member Syme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    769
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    In the case of self-described racists, I think the assumption is a valid one

  29. #29
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gorefinger View Post
    I would never cry for anyone's sympathy with a bleeding heart, but something tells me I have more experience with being on both sides of discrimination than anyone else ITT.
    nope

  30. #30
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    look, i'll stop trying to goad you - you're pretty good for white trash

  31. #31
    Sexual Deviant Vengeful Scars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My Ass
    Posts
    6,588
    Credits
    399
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Dammit people why are we arguing over this? These people are terrorists and need to get out my country.
    lik dis if u cry evertim
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    Oh I was expecting a guide to making meth

  32. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    92
    Credits
    211
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeful Scars View Post
    Dammit people why are we arguing over this? These people are terrorists and need to get out my country.
    I would posirep you if i could, sir.

  33. #33
    Strangle Hazard thank mr skeltal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    5,307
    Credits
    7,213
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    They should expose the double-standard that exists by shooting " 'You're not an American!' ABC Caucasian Experiment " and show how the muslims don't stand up for our rights

  34. #34
    λεγιων ονομα μοι sycld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,570
    Credits
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I hold openly racialist view
    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    This alone is more than enough reason for people to assume you are an ignorant piece of shit.
    well beyond potentially unfounded assumptions, it DOES make you a piece of white trash.


    PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

  35. #35
    Senior Member DAVIDSDIVAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Credits
    418
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    While gorefinger does seem like a moron, there's nothing worse than a bunch of bleeding heart douche bags.

  36. #36
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    both sides of a coin that smells like shit still smell like shit

  37. #37
    Senior Member DAVIDSDIVAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Credits
    418
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coqauvin View Post
    both sides of a coin that smells like shit still smell like shit
    I'd be interested to know how you could make one side of a coin smell like shit and have the other side smell fine.

  38. #38
    ))) joke, relax ;) coqauvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the shwiggity
    Posts
    9,397
    Credits
    1,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    my admittedly ambiguous point is that extremism on either side is retarded

  39. #39
    Senior Member Syme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    769
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    While gorefinger does seem like a moron, there's nothing worse than a bunch of bleeding heart douche bags.
    There are plenty of things worse than bleeding-heart types. People who proudly self-identify as racists, for instance. Bleeding-heart types can be obnoxious but there are worse things than an excess of sympathy.

  40. #40
    Senior Member DAVIDSDIVAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Credits
    418
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    There are plenty of things worse than bleeding-heart types. People who proudly self-identify as racists, for instance. Bleeding-heart types can be obnoxious but there are worse things than an excess of sympathy.
    This is true.
    Once when I was in Los Angeles- well, santa monica, I guess, I was waiting for the g/f to get out of work, and I decided to have a nasty lunch at Jack in the Box.

    I was enjoying a nice burger when all of the sudden, a nice looking asian woman walked in. I smiled and she smiled back. A nice girl.

    Anyhow, there was this bum sitting there with handheld radio coughing and mumbling to himself now and again.
    When he caught sight of the woman, he suddenly yelled "OHHHH SHIT, IT'S SOME CHINESE BITCH. BOOYYY DOES SHE SMELL." He kept on like this for about 10 excruciating seconds.


    You are right, though, because even I wanted to defend the poor girl.

Similar Threads

  1. Can't Spell "Stink" Without "Ink"
    By Cruz_15 in forum Video Vault
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 03:48 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •