Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 77 of 77

Thread: I TOLD YOU NO TO FUCK WITH ME

  1. #41
    Strangle Hazard thank mr skeltal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    5,321
    Credits
    7,240
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I never though I'd say this, but: AI's leaking


    vvvv touché

  2. #42
    Senior Member Syme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    769
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Retards from the rest of the site leak into AI too, it's only fair

  3. #43
    Senior Member Killuminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,925
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srsinternets View Post
    Well before you get even more upset listen to the very first fucking thing the old guy says in the video:

    "How much would you charge me for a spitshine?"

    And then he says:

    "YOU OFFERED!"
    This is what I figured. I shouldn't have said it was obvious because looking back on it it isn't. The first thing I heard was the white guy saying how much would you charge me for a spitshine. If that was the first thing that was said then I think it was a blatantly racist comment that was undeserved. If the situation occurred like anonymous d said then I would think the black guy is in the wrong. Assuming my original theory was true, it doesn't matter what the white guy said or did after, he completely instigated the entire thing. He would have been picking on someone who he determined wouldn't let that comment go in an effort to start a conflict and moving to the front of the bus doesn't change anything.

    I know am jumping to some conclusions by thinking this and what made me do that was hearing about the guy starting trouble before(getting tazed at a baseball game, the clip of him after he got off the bus). It seems more likely that this guy was just starting trouble again and I don't see why we should give him the benefit of the doubt instead of someone who has no history of this kind of stuff(that we are aware of at least).

  4. #44
    Senior Member Syme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    769
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    It seems more likely that this guy was just starting trouble again and I don't see why we should give him the benefit of the doubt instead of someone who has no history of this kind of stuff(that we are aware of at least).
    In the video in question, you can see him decide to escalate a verbal argument to physical violence AFTER the other party to the argument walked away, so I'm not entirely sure it's fair to say that he's the one deserving the benefit of the doubt. Also, didn't he turn out to be a convicted murderer who was violating his parole by carrying a knife? And didn't he threaten the other guy with it? I don't know what exactly you mean by "this kind of stuff", but if that's true, it's also probably not fair to say that he had no history of instigating altercations.

  5. #45
    FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,625
    Credits
    2,337
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Ok guys. This is what happened.

    White guy is sitting with his feet in the aisle.

    Black guy makes a comment to the effect of "Hey man move yo feet, what, you want me to spit shine yo shoes or sumthin?"

    White guy says yes, and goes with it.

    Black guy calls for amber lamps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    roses are red,
    violets are blue,
    deathmaster numbers,
    i'm gonna rape you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I had a dream

  6. #46
    Senior Member Killuminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,925
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    In the video in question, you can see him decide to escalate a verbal argument to physical violence AFTER the other party to the argument walked away, so I'm not entirely sure it's fair to say that he's the one deserving the benefit of the doubt. Also, didn't he turn out to be a convicted murderer who was violating his parole by carrying a knife? And didn't he threaten the other guy with it? I don't know what exactly you mean by "this kind of stuff", but if that's true, it's also probably not fair to say that he had no history of instigating altercations.
    Yes the black guy decided to continue confronting the white guy after he had made a blatantly racist remark and moved to another spot on the bus like that would make it ok that he had said that. So if I went up to someone and said something derogatory to them but then I walked 10 feet away and sat down, it would be ok? The guy shouldn't have resorted to violence but I can see how it happened. Again remember I am basing this off of the assumption that the first thing that was said was what the guy said on the video. I haven't heard anything about the guy turning out to be a convicted murderer who was violating his parole, nor did I hear anything about a knife being involved(and I think that was clear by my saying "that we are aware of at least"). I only watched the video 2 times though so I very well could have missed it. When I said "this kind of stuff" I obviously meant a history of instigating altercations, and I know you knew what I meant.

    Really I shouldn't be giving either of them the benefit of the doubt. The black guy was clearly in the wrong for actually resorting to violence first, but the white guy was nearly as guilty in my opinion. The black guy pushed/hit him one time and the other guy just pummeled him to the ground, he could have stopped after he threw the first or second counter punch. Instead he continued to hit him right in his face, knowing he was in no real danger from the guy. How is that justified? Then he proceeded to go off the bus and run around ranting "I am a motherfucker" and you are trying to defend this guy? The whole I told you not to fuck with me part also led me to believe that he had started this knowing it was going to result in some kind of physical altercation that the white guy was confident in winning.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Killuminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,925
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous D View Post
    Ok guys. This is what happened.

    White guy is sitting with his feet in the aisle.

    Black guy makes a comment to the effect of "Hey man move yo feet, what, you want me to spit shine yo shoes or sumthin?"

    White guy says yes, and goes with it.

    Black guy calls for amber lamps.
    If this is what happened then I will be glad because I will be able to enjoy that video even more.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Absolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,851
    Credits
    105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Don't talk shit bout my epic beard man.

  9. #49
    cowabunga
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,418
    Credits
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    bottom line is both of them are useless piece of trash

    where's the motivation to discuss instigation and awkwardly dance around ulterior racist arguments

  10. #50
    Senior Member Syme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    769
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    The black guy was clearly in the wrong for actually resorting to violence first, but the white guy was nearly as guilty in my opinion.
    You seriously think physical assault is only slightly more reprehensible than insulting remarks? If you see so little difference between words and blows, that's your business I guess, but the law disagrees for a quite good reason (as do most reasonable people, I think). Offending someone verbally is not "nearly" as bad as attacking them physically.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati
    The black guy pushed/hit him one time and the other guy just pummeled him to the ground, he could have stopped after he threw the first or second counter punch. Instead he continued to hit him right in his face, knowing he was in no real danger from the guy. How is that justified?
    No, I don't think that would have been a good idea. When someone assaults you, it's probably not wise to punch them back once and then stand back and be like "there, now we're even!" and expect the other guy to drop it. This isn't a couple of pre-adolescent siblings trading kiddie punches iin their backyard; this is a guy being assaulted by a violent stranger. When someone assaults you and you have to defend yourself, you should end the fight conclusively. This is not only common sense, it's legally defensible. Maybe his last few punches weren't strictly necessary since the guy was already on his way to the floor, but it's not like he got him on the ground and then started kicking/stomping him, and certainly he was justified in throwing more than one or two punches. The exchange of blows only lasted a couple seconds and the old guy didn't cross the line of justifiable defense against a physical assault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati
    Then he proceeded to go off the bus and run around ranting "I am a motherfucker" and you are trying to defend this guy?
    I dunno, it guess it depends on what you mean by "defend". I'm not saying he's a civic hero, or a good person in general, nor am I trying to defend his verbal sparring with the other guy (that was irresponsible) or the way he rants and raves after he gets of the bus (though I can understand why he's worked up into an emotional state). So please don't try to suggest that I'm a fan of his behavior. But yes, I would defend him from charges that he is responsible for initiating the fight (the only one responsible for that is the guy who threw the first punch), and I would say that the way he finished the fight is perfectly defensible in every way. Unless a person can throw a pretty ridiculous punch, or gets really lucky and knocks out some teeth or something, hitting someone only once or twice is unlikely to take the fight out of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati
    The whole I told you not to fuck with me part also led me to believe that he had started this knowing it was going to result in some kind of physical altercation that the white guy was confident in winning.
    I think this is a pretty baseless assumption, it seems perfectly reasonable that someone would yell this when they're in a keyed-up, adrenalin-filled state after being physically assaulted by someone who they warned to leave them alone and tried to walk away from. That's no good grounds to assume that he was trying to bait the dude into a fight. If anyone besides the black guy himself bears responsibility for that, it was the idiots on the bus encouraging him to "beat his ass".
    Last edited by Syme; 02-20-2010 at 10:14 PM.

  11. #51
    λεγιων ονομα μοι sycld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,570
    Credits
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I TOLD YOU NO FUCK WITH SYME


    PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

  12. #52
    Senior Member Killuminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,925
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    You seriously think physical assault is only slightly more reprehensible than insulting remarks? If you see so little difference between words and blows, that's your business I guess, but the law disagrees for a quite good reason (as do most reasonable people, I think). Offending someone verbally is not "nearly" as bad as attacking them physically.
    I think it depends on the things that were said. If he said something blatantly offensive that could start a physical confrontation then it is at least partially his fault. I do appreciate the snide "as do most reasonable people, I think" remark being tossed in. Clearly the difference verbal and physical confrontation is entirely cut and dry and one would never inevitably lead to the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    No, I don't think that would have been a good idea. When someone assaults you, it's probably not wise to punch them back once and then stand back and be like "there, now we're even!" and expect the other guy to drop it. This isn't a couple of pre-adolescent siblings trading kiddie punches iin their backyard; this is a guy being assaulted by a violent stranger. When someone assaults you and you have to defend yourself, you should end the fight conclusively. This is not only common sense, it's legally defensible. Maybe his last few punches weren't strictly necessary since the guy was already on his way to the floor, but it's not like he got him on the ground and then started kicking/stomping him, and certainly he was justified in throwing more than one or two punches. The exchange of blows only lasted a couple seconds and the old guy didn't cross the line of justifiable defense against a physical assault.
    Yea I suppose his little beating was justified, putting myself in his position I would have wanted to do the same thing. Watching the video just made it seem a bit over the top.


    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    I dunno, it guess it depends on what you mean by "defend". I'm not saying he's a civic hero, or a good person in general, nor am I trying to defend his verbal sparring with the other guy (that was irresponsible) or the way he rants and raves after he gets of the bus (though I can understand why he's worked up into an emotional state). So please don't try to suggest that I'm a fan of his behavior. But yes, I would defend him from charges that he is responsible for initiating the fight (the only one responsible for that is the guy who threw the first punch), and I would say that the way he finished the fight is perfectly defensible in every way. Unless a person can throw a pretty ridiculous punch, or gets really lucky and knocks out some teeth or something, hitting someone only once or twice is unlikely to take the fight out of them.
    Listen, I'm going to make something perfectly clear right now. I am not saying that the white guy should face any kind of legal charges. I was thinking about this whole thing in terms of morality and not strictly what is or isn't legal. I never said anything involving criminal charges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    this is a pretty baseless assumption, it seems perfectly reasonable that someone would yell this when they're in a keyed-up, adrenalin-filled state after being physically assaulted by someone who they warned to leave them alone and tried to walk away from. That's no good grounds to assume that he was trying to bait the dude into a fight. If anyone besides the black guy himself bears responsibility for that, it was the idiots on the bus encouraging him to "beat his ass".
    I agree that the people on the bus were irresponsible as well and only helped instigate the situation. Have you watched any of this guys videos though? He wasn't a regular guy in an adrenaline filled state, he looks to me like he is mentally unstable and I think every one of his videos support that.

  13. #53
    Senior Member Syme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    769
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I think it depends on the things that were said. If he said something blatantly offensive that could start a physical confrontation then it is at least partially his fault. I do appreciate the snide "as do most reasonable people, I think" remark being tossed in. Clearly the difference verbal and physical confrontation is entirely cut and dry and one would never inevitably lead to the other.
    I didn't say one couldn't lead to the other, obviously they can. I'm saying that when the former leads to the latter, it's a significant escalation--a major change in the situation, not just the natural next step--and the responsibility for the escalation rests with the person who said to themselves "Well this guy has offended me with what he's said so I think I'll go rearrange his face". I don't think it's reasonable to say that the person who uttered those offensive words is "nearly as guilty" (your exact phrase) in the confrontation as the guy who decided to express his indignation by clobbering whoever insulted him. I wasn't being snide, I was being quite earnest about what views I think are reasonable and unreasonable. If someone says to me (as you did) that a victim of assault is "nearly as guilty" as their attacker because they said something to piss the attacker off, I tend to think that person is being unreasonable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati
    Listen, I'm going to make something perfectly clear right now. I am not saying that the white guy should face any kind of legal charges. I was thinking about this whole thing in terms of morality and not strictly what is or isn't legal. I never said anything involving criminal charges.
    I know what you're saying. I'm talking about moral responsibility just as much as I am about legal responsibility. I disagree that the older guy was "nearly" as guilty of instigating the fight, in moral terms, as his attacker. He isn't totally blameless but I think that a substantially larger portion of the blame has to go to the guy who decided to resolve a stupid verbal spat by throwing punches, especially since he chased after the old guy to do after the old guy walked away. Offensive words aren't enough to justify claims of "nearly" equal guilt. And I think that the way he handled the physical fight was perfectly defensible in moral terms as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati
    I agree that the people on the bus were irresponsible as well and only helped instigate the situation. Have you watched any of this guys videos though? He wasn't a regular guy in an adrenaline filled state, he looks to me like he is mentally unstable and I think every one of his videos support that.
    That may be, but it doesn't change the fact that "I told you not to fuck with me" is a fairly reasonable thing for a keyed-up person to say after defending themselves against an attacker who they had already warned to leave them alone, so I don't think you are right in concluding that the guy must have been trolling for a fight because he said that. Maybe he WAS trolling for a fight, but the mere fact that he said "I told you not to fuck with me" doesn't support that conclusion.
    Last edited by Syme; 02-20-2010 at 11:09 PM.

  14. #54
    feel like funkin' it up gwahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    6,539
    Credits
    2,420
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    agh jesus christ killuminati you are such a douchebag




    Quote Originally Posted by faesce View Post
    bottom line is both of them are useless piece of trash

  15. #55
    Senior Member Killuminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,925
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    I didn't say one couldn't lead to the other, obviously they can. I'm saying that when the former leads to the latter, it's a significant escalation--a major change in the situation, not just the natural next step--and the responsibility for the escalation rests with the person who said to themselves "Well this guy has offended me with what he's said so I think I'll go rearrange his face". I don't think it's reasonable to say that the person who uttered those offensive words is "nearly as guilty" (your exact phrase) in the confrontation as the guy who decided to express his indignation by clobbering whoever insulted him. I wasn't being snide, I was being quite earnest about what views I think are reasonable and unreasonable. If someone says to me (as you did) that a victim of assault is "nearly as guilty" as their attacker because they said something to piss the attacker off, I tend to think that person is being unreasonable.
    This victim of assault was taunting his soon to be attacker by saying "I'll slap the shit out of you". The guy moved to the front of the bus and continued goading this guy on. Now I want to make it clear that I am not saying that taunting or continuing an argument is justification for hitting someone because it absolutely is not. I shouldn't have said nearly because they are definitely an order of magnitude apart. However, that doesn't just clear him of responsibility. I also took that to be a snide comment but if it legitimately wasn't then sorry for saying that. It seemed like one at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    I know what you're saying. I'm talking about moral responsibility just as much as I am about legal responsibility. I disagree that the older guy was "nearly" as guilty of instigating the fight, in moral terms, as his attacker. He isn't totally blameless but I think that a substantially larger portion of the blame has to go to the guy who decided to resolve a stupid verbal spat by throwing punches, especially since he chased after the old guy to do after the old guy walked away. Offensive words aren't enough to justify claims of "nearly" equal guilt. And I think that the way he handled the physical fight was perfectly defensible in moral terms as well.
    I'll admit that nearly wasn't the right word to use and you are right offensive words aren't enough to justify claims of nearly equal guilt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syme View Post
    That may be, but it doesn't change the fact that "I told you not to fuck with me" is a fairly reasonable thing for a keyed-up person to say after defending themselves against an attacker who they had already warned to leave them alone, so I don't think you are right in concluding that the guy must have been trolling for a fight because he said that. Maybe he WAS trolling for a fight, but the mere fact that he said "I told you not to fuck with me" doesn't support that conclusion.
    Really all I was getting at was that he was trolling for a fight and it seemed that way based on all of his videos, not just the one after the fight. I agree that that "I told you not to fuck with me" is a reasonable thing to say in that situation but in combination with his responses to the guy on the bus, as well as his other interviews made me support that conclusion.

    I did just read the transcript of the interview as well and it does seem that the black guy started it by wrongly suggesting that the white guy was talking about a black person when he said boy.

    What all of this comes down to is that I pity both of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    agh jesus christ killuminati you are such a douchebag
    What did I say here that made me a douchbag? I don't care if you think I am a douchebag but I am genuinely curious as to what I said in this thread that made you think that. I was even going to quote faesces post and make it a tl;dr to my post but chose not to because of his second comment in that post. I don't think there needs to be a motivation to discuss instigation, I am just doing this for fun.

  16. #56
    feel like funkin' it up gwahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    6,539
    Credits
    2,420
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    i should clarify: the faesce excerpt was aimed at the discussion, not specifically you. only the douchebag comment was aimed at you.

    you're a douchebag because your argument is dumb, and you're being an irritating, persistent curmudgeon.

    i mean i'm a little surprised syme is lowering himself to even argue with you peons, but then he always has been one who can't walk away from stupidity on the internet, bless him.

  17. #57
    Senior Member Killuminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,925
    Credits
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    i should clarify: the faesce excerpt was aimed at the discussion, not specifically you. only the douchebag comment was aimed at you.

    you're a douchebag because your argument is dumb, and you're being an irritating, persistent curmudgeon.

    i mean i'm a little surprised syme is lowering himself to even argue with you peons, but then he always has been one who can't walk away from stupidity on the internet, bless him.
    Oh ok. That's pretty reasonable.

  18. #58
    cowabunga
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,418
    Credits
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    fun would be your motivation then

  19. #59
    Senior Member DAVIDSDIVAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Credits
    418
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    Yes the black guy decided to continue confronting the white guy after he had made a blatantly racist remark and moved to another spot on the bus like that would make it ok that he had said that. So if I went up to someone and said something derogatory to them but then I walked 10 feet away and sat down, it would be ok?
    Legally speaking (in most US states) verbal provocation does not justify force.


    Yes, it would be OK, because adults do not go attacking eachother over words.


    i mean i'm a little surprised syme is lowering himself to even argue with you peons,

    Oh god LOL.


    LOL so hard.

  20. #60
    FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,625
    Credits
    2,337
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Someone give cliff notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    roses are red,
    violets are blue,
    deathmaster numbers,
    i'm gonna rape you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I had a dream

  21. #61
    Senior Member Nermy2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,573
    Credits
    3,826
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous D View Post
    Someone give cliff notes.
    black ppl rnt very tuff ppl fyi
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    atmosfear did you suck gina's dick
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosfear View Post
    fuck yes.

  22. #62
    FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,625
    Credits
    2,337
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    old white ppl are pretty tough ppl fyi*


    * If they have a beard
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    roses are red,
    violets are blue,
    deathmaster numbers,
    i'm gonna rape you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I had a dream

  23. #63
    Senior Member ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,758
    Credits
    233
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    i should clarify: the faesce excerpt was aimed at the discussion, not specifically you. only the douchebag comment was aimed at you.

    you're a douchebag because your argument is dumb, and you're being an irritating, persistent curmudgeon.

    i mean i'm a little surprised syme is lowering himself to even argue with you peons, but then he always has been one who can't walk away from stupidity on the internet, bless him.
    lol wow

  24. #64
    cowabunga
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,418
    Credits
    2,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    lol wow
    lol wow

  25. #65
    λεγιων ονομα μοι sycld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,570
    Credits
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    mr. e can't find this thread cause he's too busy irl.


    PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

  26. #66
    Journeyman Cocksmith Mr. E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,835
    Credits
    1,085
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sycld View Post
    mr. e can't find this thread cause he's too busy irl.
    qft

    I now refuse to watch this video at any point in my life ever

  27. #67
    Deal with it DaiTengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    3,180
    Credits
    2,560,257
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    The followup interview with "Slick"


  28. #68
    Senior Member DAVIDSDIVAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Credits
    418
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    lol wow

    I forgot about this and said, "Oh Jesus Christ!." Then, I LOL'd again.
    Last edited by DAVIDSDIVAD; 02-26-2010 at 11:01 AM.

  29. #69
    Deal with it DaiTengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    3,180
    Credits
    2,560,257
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    I forgot about this and said, "Oh Jesus Christ!." Then, I LOL'd again.
    you are literally the worst poster on CASUAL DISCOURSE DOT COM

  30. #70
    FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,625
    Credits
    2,337
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTengu View Post
    First page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    roses are red,
    violets are blue,
    deathmaster numbers,
    i'm gonna rape you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I had a dream

  31. #71
    Deal with it DaiTengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    3,180
    Credits
    2,560,257
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous D View Post
    First page.
    what, you expect me to read this whole thread?

  32. #72
    feel like funkin' it up gwahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    6,539
    Credits
    2,420
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSDIVAD View Post
    I forgot about this and said, "Oh Jesus Christ!." Then, I LOL'd again.
    what i really don't understand about your posts is that they always seem to suggest you think that someone, somewhere, is on your side about anything

  33. #73
    FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU Anonymous D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,625
    Credits
    2,337
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTengu View Post
    what, you expect me to read this whole thread?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nermy2k View Post
    roses are red,
    violets are blue,
    deathmaster numbers,
    i'm gonna rape you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I had a dream

  34. #74
    Senior Member DAVIDSDIVAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    657
    Credits
    418
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gwahir View Post
    what i really don't understand about your posts is that they always seem to suggest you think that someone, somewhere, is on your side about anything


    i mean i'm a little surprised syme is lowering himself to even argue with you peons, but then he always has been one who can't walk away from stupidity on the internet, bless him.

    ITT: your "no one likes you on this internet" makes me LOL even harder.

  35. #75
    feel like funkin' it up gwahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    6,539
    Credits
    2,420
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    this or any

  36. #76
    λεγιων ονομα μοι sycld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,570
    Credits
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    they should make an operatic version of this. the black guy would be a tenor and the white guy would be a baritone or bass. the older lady who's trying to keep these guys apart would be a contralto. and the dumb girl recording this would be a mezzo-soprano.


    amirite?


    PANDAS
    If you don't like them, then get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Atheists are quite right

  37. #77
    Journeyman Cocksmith Mr. E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,835
    Credits
    1,085
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    It would depend on how you wrote for the tenor whether or not it would properly mesh with the contralto, and if you've got a contralto and a tenor you definitely want the other guy to be a bass not a baritone.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •